Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2182
    Mentioned
    2313 Post(s)
    Does anyone know why he wears the giant gaming headphones in the livestreams? He looks like an old man who lives in a mental institution. A giant potato with headphones on.

Mentioned
    2313 Post(s)
    The livestream he did today (5/14/22) was painful to watch. You can see he is miserable. Every other response he sounded like a frustrated child. In addition, the bouncing up & down was really bad. How does coach meet all these beautiful women if he’s bouncing up & down when out on a dinner date? Lol.

Weight
    gay sex pig
    Mentioned
    2095 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by male model View Post
    Does anyone know why he wears the giant gaming headphones in the livestreams? He looks like an old man who lives in a mental institution. A giant potato with headphones on.
    I asked that, too, makes no sense. best guess, he saw a vid with some kid probably doing a twitch stream and that dust mote he calls a brain assumed that make him look like a streamer also.

Weight
    Have I gained weight? Yes. Have I gained Fat? No. No I haven't.
    Height
    Bigger in person
    Mentioned
    2318 Post(s)
    His response (official public statement as blabo likes to call these things) when I asked him on a lie stream was that he doesn't use speakers and all computer audio goes through the headset.

He needs those Skype and Facebook message notification sounds when clients come with those emergency lifting questions during the streams. And needless to say, they are 99% used for world of warcraft audio.

It was funny today on the lie stream when I asked him what orc mode meant. Straight up said it was based on. World of Warcraft. This is a concept a 42 year old man decided to name his training protocol after.
    Last edited by Blahabonanza; 2022-05-14 at 09:38 PM.

Making Fitmisc Great! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    44908 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahabonanza View Post
    His "official" response when I asked him on a lie stream was that he doesn't use speakers and all computer audio goes through the headset.

He needs those Skype and Facebook message notification sounds when clients come with those emergency lifting questions during the streams. And needless to say, they are 99% used for world of warcraft audio.

It was funny today on the lie stream when I asked him what orc mode meant. Straight up said it was based on. World of Warcraft. This is a concept a 42 year old man decided to name his training protocol after.
    That's some gold right there, and too bad I was not watching the lie stream as was busy with acquiring a new car which is something Jason would never do.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work - stay back 500 feet

Most notorious Fitmiscer Rupert's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    That's some gold right there, and too bad I was not watching the lie stream as was busy with acquiring a new car which is something Jason would never do.
    Let me guess, Ford Flex? Gotta have some sort of memento to remind you of Johneffer's bulging biceps and striated behind.

Most notorious Fitmiscer Rupert's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Gotta ditch the pedo van, too many people have seen it by the local elementary school one too many times. Am I right? @MindlessWork

Making Fitmisc Great! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    44908 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    Let me guess, Ford Flex? Gotta have some sort of memento to remind you of Johneffer's bulging biceps and striated behind.
    Lmao nowhere near a Ford Flex...a Honda Accord.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work - stay back 500 feet

Mentioned
    2312 Post(s)
    I noticed Lacey Lacroix is back commenting again, caught him in the most recent Emma video. I thought one of the hajis messaged this dude with links to popular military and he responded with suprise, implying like he was gonna distance himself from Hemingway...?

Mentioned
    2313 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PTSD_Veteran View Post
    I noticed Lacey Lacroix is back commenting again, caught him in the most recent Emma video. I thought one of the hajis messaged this dude with links to popular military and he responded with suprise, implying like he was gonna distance himself from Hemingway...?
    Is that a gay man? The account has 1 pic. It doesn't seem like a female.

Senior Member CalibratedWelfare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2313 Post(s)
    they arent giant, shortdick has a tiny head

Mentioned
    2311 Post(s)
    "Mark Bell is another fitness YouTuber. Right? Therefore he doesn't exist to me. *almost bounces from his chair"

He was so passive aggressive in the latest stream lol
    Last edited by Odi et amo; 2022-05-15 at 05:59 AM.

Mentioned
    2316 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahabonanza View Post
    His response (official public statement as blabo likes to call these things) when I asked him on a lie stream was that he doesn't use speakers and all computer audio goes through the headset.

That's right. Name your business model after a game that peaked over a decade ago.

Mentioned
    2316 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post
    I triggered him into admitting he rents in one of the first livestreams.

Response - "Grant, these are not any of your business." - Banned
    The registration fee is probably a month's food budget for him.

Mentioned
    2316 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post
    Here:

Response to question: Why do you always mention the homeowners association when public records show that you rent that condo you live in?

He sure is living his best life. Making depressing livestreams where half the questions are trolls. The point of "Influencers" is they let people into their lives.

Weight
    Height
    6-1
    Mentioned
    2314 Post(s)
    Bro have you thought about hitting your male son with a lead pipe? Don't want him growing up not knowing what it is like to be knocked out. I'm sure we all have been there. Everyone has fought 30, 35 messicans . When you grown up as a tegsan, you have to fight.

Blatards brain is performing mental parkour, in a vain attempt to sound like he wasn't the local white boy tard. Muh tough life as a sex slave fur muh uncle. Now it had morphed into muh successful crouching business. Imagine being this way at 45. Where normal men are raising their kids, enjoying financial security. Definitely not on youtube with an empty elephants ball sack taped to their lower abdomen. Attempting to impress teenagers.

Weight
    Height
    6-1
    Mentioned
    2314 Post(s)
    Bro all the streamers do it. It's Alpha as fock. Lol

Weight
    Height
    6-1
    Mentioned
    2314 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PTSD_Veteran View Post
    I reached out to it. It told me thanks for awaring it of Crotchy. It's can't be a real chick. All of its "friends" are old men. All of its pictures are on a shirty camera. It's odd. I tried to Google the name Lacey Lacroix and it came back with some lady that got a DUI in Arizona. I'll message it again and give it shit about posting on the channel. Lol.

Weight
    Height
    6-1
    Mentioned
    2314 Post(s)
    @PTSD_Veteran
    LOL I sent it this:

Mentioned
    2388 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 45_N_Broke View Post
    @PTSD_Veteran
    LOL I sent it this: