Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Fitmisc Pariah Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2014
    Posts
    7,498
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687

    Do you pay for any subscriptions?

    pretty good points in this video



    Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2022-05-12 at 12:00 PM.
    I'm here for the ments.

  2. #2
    Member kooky stalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 22 2022
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5288656

  3. #3
    Most notorious Fitmiscer Rupert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08 2022
    Posts
    519
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11005173
    Paying for content online is a very cuck'ish mentality imho.

  4. #4
    Fitmisc Pariah Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2014
    Posts
    7,498
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    Paying for content online is a very cuck'ish mentality imho.
    cosign my nig. Consooming is pathetic. I would never pay for netflix hulu or disney plus



    ^someone showed me this guy a long time ago. I'd say he is the perfect example of a consoomer
    Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2022-05-12 at 01:19 PM.
    I'm here for the ments.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Dick-Hertz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2022
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3920985
    Just for your Ma's only-fans. The things she does with that BBC dildoe, wow..

  6. #6
    Fitmisc Pariah Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2014
    Posts
    7,498
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick-Hertz View Post
    Just for your Ma's only-fans. The things she does with that BBC dildoe, wow..
    I like watching chicks deepthroat dildos srs

    https://www.reddit.com/r/throat_bulge/



    nice tattoos sloot

    Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2022-05-12 at 04:31 PM.
    I'm here for the ments.

  7. #7
    Senior Member moartea neagra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06 2018
    Posts
    645
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15545454
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    I like watching chicks deepthroat dildos srs

    https://www.reddit.com/r/throat_bulge/

  8. #8
    Fitmisc Pariah Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2014
    Posts
    7,498
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by moartea neagra View Post
    ^that's an oldie but a goodie

    I'm here for the ments.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Fuente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05 2016
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    1,329
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Yeah, nah, I'm cheap.

    But also I did the math:
    - if you are a family of 4, ok, it's one thing.
    - if you are a single guy living alone... unless you are the type of guy who wastes tons of hours every week on tv series and such, you end up paying quite a bit for every hour. It doesn't make sense.

    Let's take Neflix in 2022:
    the only thing I was watching was 'Ozark'. Now Ozark is finished, btw. I might give a look to 'Love, Death + Robots' volume 3. Other than that... with WokeFlix getting worse by the day.
    If you spend 13euro just to watch 4 episodes of something per month, it doesn't seem such a deal. Let alone if you watch less than that on average (spending 26euro for the two months during which you didn't even turn it on).

    Overall:
    Last edited by Fuente; 2022-05-13 at 03:55 AM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Giga Pajeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 22 2020
    Posts
    2,623
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuente View Post
    Yeah, nah, I'm cheap.

    But also I did the math:
    - if you are a family of 4, ok, it's one thing.
    - if you are a single guy living alone... unless you are the type of guy who wastes tons of hours every week on tv series and such, you end up paying quite a bit for every hour. It doesn't make sense.

    Let's take Neflix in 2022:
    the only thing I was watching was 'Ozark'. Now Ozark is finished, btw. I might give a look to 'Love, Death + Robots' volume 3. Other than that... with WokeFlix getting worse by the day.
    If you spend 13euro just to watch 4 episodes of something per month, it doesn't seem such a deal. Let alone if you watch less than that on average (spending 26euro for the two months during which you didn't even turn it on).

    Overall:
    Imagine me stomping you face in gronk dog cunt lmao

  11. #11
    Senior Member moartea neagra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06 2018
    Posts
    645
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15545454

  12. #12
    Senior Member Skater2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2022
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2096967
    Yes. Actually for training purposes.

    And no, it's not an IG/Gym program.

  13. #13
    Senior Member fit BBB miscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2021
    Posts
    990
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26870276
    Chess .coom

  14. #14
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    9,271
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by fit BBB miscer View Post
    Chess .coom
    How's the antifa vs proud boys tower defence game progressing?

Posting Permissions