Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member Skater2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2022
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2096967

    Michaila Peterson is the perfect example of what's wrong with JP


  2. #2
    Should be fun TheMightyAnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2015
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    7,602
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    She's intelligent, beautiful and great to talk to.

    Look how healthy her skin looks after only eating meat for a few years. Do you know how vegans look after a few years? They look like shit.

    Has she done some slutty things? Yes...yes she has. Whatever.

    Dr Jordan B Peterson did a great job raising her and I'll be seeing him again for the second time this year.


  3. #3
    Hoodie weather Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    5,506
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAnus View Post
    She's intelligent, beautiful and great to talk to.

    Look how healthy her skin looks after only eating meat for a few years. Do you know how vegans look after a few years? They look like shit.

    Has she done some slutty things? Yes...yes she has. Whatever.

    Dr Jordan B Peterson did a great job raising her and I'll be seeing him again for the second time this year.

    I bet you would pay to drink his piss too. His daughter is a dumb sloot




    I used to think OP was @Immoralkid33 no cap
    Last edited by Violator; 2022-05-14 at 01:16 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

  4. #4
    Senior Member Giga Pajeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 22 2020
    Posts
    2,630
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I bet you would pay to drink his piss too. His daughter is a dumb sloot

    Imagine wearing a nice suit and she pulls up her skirt and her pussy in shaved clean then she pisses on you

    Mixed emotions tbqh

  5. #5
    Senior Member moartea neagra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06 2018
    Posts
    645
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15545454
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I used to think OP was @Immoralkid33 no cap
    i loved his posts, man. he was great.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Skater2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2022
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2096967
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I bet you would pay to drink his piss too. His daughter is a dumb sloot




    I used to think OP was @Immoralkid33 no cap
    Lol, no but i remember he didn't put much effort into making threads beyond the title as well.

  7. #7
    Senior Member jesus piece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04 2020
    Posts
    2,241
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I bet you would pay to drink his piss too. His daughter is a dumb sloot




    I used to think OP was @Immoralkid33 no cap

  8. #8
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    9,276
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAnus View Post
    She's intelligent, beautiful and great to talk to.

    Look how healthy her skin looks after only eating meat for a few years. Do you know how vegans look after a few years? They look like shit.

    Has she done some slutty things? Yes...yes she has. Whatever.

    Dr Jordan B Peterson did a great job raising her and I'll be seeing him again for the second time this year.


  9. #9
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    6,818
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAnus View Post
    She's intelligent, beautiful and great to talk to.

    Look how healthy her skin looks after only eating meat for a few years. Do you know how vegans look after a few years? They look like shit.

    Has she done some slutty things? Yes...yes she has. Whatever.

    Dr Jordan B Peterson did a great job raising her and I'll be seeing him again for the second time this year.

    nice troll

    remember watching a video of her on joe rogan saying that she saw her brother morph into a monster/demon for a split second while high

    that put the final nail in the coffin for me this bitch is beyond insane based on some of her actions as well

    she seemed alright in her first ever vid of her online talking about depression with her dad on some news channel but after college she became slut-washed to an extreme degree

  10. #10
    A30B BlueBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2016
    Posts
    9,436
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090694
    Quote Originally Posted by Giga Pajeet View Post
    Imagine wearing a nice suit and she pulls up her skirt and her pussy in shaved clean then she pisses on you

    Mixed emotions tbqh

    @MindlessWork imagine when she was a little girl, you abducted her in your CR-V and she pee's on your seat out of fear.

  11. #11
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    6,818
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by Giga Pajeet View Post
    Imagine wearing a nice suit and she pulls up her skirt and her pussy in shaved clean then she pisses on you

    Mixed emotions tbqh


    I'd smack her ass wrap a dog leash around her neck then make her lick her own piss off of my dress shoes

    all the while fingering her pink butthole before releasing a cumrocket on that massive nose

  12. #12
    Senior Member Skater2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2022
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2096967
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    nice troll

    remember watching a video of her on joe rogan saying that she saw her brother morph into a monster/demon for a split second while high

    that put the final nail in the coffin for me this bitch is beyond insane based on some of her actions as well

    she seemed alright in her first ever vid of her online talking about depression with her dad on some news channel but after college she became slut-washed to an extreme degree
    Totally you're right. I think that her dad's obsession with the Bible is also a tell tale sign of a psychiatric patient. Let's not forget he is a benzo addict.

  13. #13
    boomer sgzn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,595
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    JP at his core behind all the christcuckery is just a liberal progressive whose mistakes in life like his reckless use of drugs and belief in female emancipation are a direct result of this boomer world view.

  14. #14
    Hoodie weather Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    5,506
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    nice troll

    remember watching a video of her on joe rogan saying that she saw her brother morph into a monster/demon for a split second while high

    that put the final nail in the coffin for me this bitch is beyond insane based on some of her actions as well

    she seemed alright in her first ever vid of her online talking about depression with her dad on some news channel but after college she became slut-washed to an extreme degree
    I thought it might have been a troll. Should have trusted my insticts

    Quote Originally Posted by Giga Pajeet View Post
    Imagine wearing a nice suit and she pulls up her skirt and her pussy in shaved clean then she pisses on you

    Mixed emotions tbqh
    I bet she's got some nice snatch
    @Donald
    Last edited by Violator; 2022-05-14 at 09:42 PM.
    Weird Energy Crew

  15. #15
    Should be fun TheMightyAnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2015
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    7,602
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater2 View Post
    Totally you're right. I think that her dad's obsession with the Bible is also a tell tale sign of a psychiatric patient. Let's not forget he is a benzo addict.

Posting Permissions