Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

calling out online warlord

what you been up to bro
    hows the klubi scene

@Online Warlord gtfih

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    damnit meant to flinch pill this bitch

Most notorious Fitmiscer Rupert's Avatar
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus piece View Post
    what you been up to bro
    hows the klubi scene

@Online Warlord gtfih
    Fucking 200+ lb beached whales, cripples, refugees. Livin' the chad life. Did you get your boostie boostie yet, faggot?

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    Fucking 200+ lb beached whales, cripples, refugees. Livin' the chad life. Did you get your boostie boostie yet, faggot?
    take it easy

Weight
    15 nuclear warheads
    Height
    750 kilotonnes a piece
    Mentioned
    1592 Post(s)
    Well since you asked, the first couple of months this year I got really busy studying for a work related exam which coupled with the most oppressive covid lockdown ever known to man made me completely unwilling to visit this toxic incel asylum.

Actually I did come here once in february and then another time in march, saw that nothing had changed and left without making a post.

But then in march after I had done that exam thing I suddenly got really fucking busy getting laid, like holy shit man I shit you not the klubi scene got fully opened and my tinder just BLEW UP, I've had sex with 10 women in less than 3 months man, including last night!

Oh and I had covid in the beginning of february too lmao wasn't bad though, 2 days of headache and tired legs and then I healed.

I won't be coming here very often though, these days I prefer to waste my time watching youtube videos on my smart tv, at least that way you can always learn something new
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Well since you asked, the first couple of months this year I got really busy studying for a work related exam which coupled with the most oppressive covid lockdown ever known to man made me completely unwilling to visit this toxic incel asylum.

Actually I did come here once in february and then another time in march, saw that nothing had changed and left without making a post.

But then in march after I had done that exam thing I suddenly got really fucking busy getting laid, like holy shit man I shit you not the klubi scene got fully opened and my tinder just BLEW UP, I've had sex with 10 women in less than 3 months man, including last night!

Oh and I had covid in the beginning of february too lmao wasn't bad though, 2 days of headache and tired legs and then I healed.

I won't be coming here very often though, these days I prefer to waste my time watching youtube videos on my smart tv, at least that way you can always learn something new

hell yah brother mirinhard

Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

And on live stream. Kane sky should show up at the right time when Jason is getting on air.

That would surely be pure gold if that were to ever come about.

Most notorious Fitmiscer Rupert's Avatar
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmitageShanks View Post
    And on live stream. Kane sky should show up at the right time when Jason is getting on air.

That would surely be pure gold if that were to ever come about.
    Now you should realize it's your viewpoint that seems so biased which makes you the massive faggot here. Remember I am me you are you nothing can change your faggotry.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    Now you should realize it's your viewpoint that seems so biased which makes you the massive faggot here. Remember I am me you are you nothing can change your faggotry.
    That's some gold right there, and too bad I was not watching the lie stream as was busy with acquiring a new car which is something Jason would never do.

Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6?1
    Mentioned
    903 Post(s)
    Honestly losers like fake african american OP are reasons why this forum sucks

If Onlinewarlord gets a warmer welcome the me, king of the forum, thats how you know the forum is dead. See you guys in July
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post

If Onlinewarlord gets a warmer welcome the me, king of the forum, thats how you know the forum is dead. See you guys in July
    very feminine behavior

Making Fitmisc Great! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    44920 Post(s)

You think you are the king? Naaaah...
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work - stay back 500 feet

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    You think you are the king? Naaaah...
    thought drb was the king? that's what he said

Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moartea neagra View Post
    thought drb was the king? that's what he said
    Who the fook is that guy?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Pump
    Last edited by Giga Pajeet; 2022-05-15 at 12:17 AM.

Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6?1
    Mentioned
    903 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    very feminine behavior
    Ill shit on your face
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Ill shit on your face

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)

Do you have an opinion on Finland joining NATO? Turkey's leader says your country has alot of terrorists? Does Turkey not like Finland?

you dont even post any cool or interesting threads brah. Not sure what you're mumbling about?

Last edited by Violator; 2022-05-15 at 10:05 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

How is the getting laid / tinder scene compared to pre covid?
    Haven't been on the app since 2015.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast