Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 111
  1. #81
    Senior Member playstationfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12 2015
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    39140931

  2. #82
    Senior Member playstationfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12 2015
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    39140931

  3. #83
    Junior Member Original_Papi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2016
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    "This horny Latino guy with big stiff cock introduced this adorable teen to a porn industry by fucking her deepest and hardest as it was possible."

    Her hands are tied,don't know her name

    http://www.porn.com/videos/adorable-...h-show-2576683
    Last edited by Original_Papi; 2016-06-27 at 09:54 PM.

  4. #84
    Senior Member playstationfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12 2015
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    39140931

  5. #85
    Junior Member Original_Papi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2016
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Wife getting fucked by Latino bull in front of hubby

    http://www.homemoviestube.com/videos...-of-hubby.html

  6. #86
    Junior Member Original_Papi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2016
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Latino facefucks his white girl in bed

    http://www.homemoviestube.com/videos...rl-in-bed.html


    Is amatuer good or does it have to be professional?

  7. #87
    Senior Member sylis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 04 2015
    Posts
    183
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3521120
    Quote Originally Posted by playstationfan View Post
    Cute, but the asian guy's dick is still tiny. They couldn't find a bigger asian than that? lol

  8. #88
    Senior Member playstationfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12 2015
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    39140931
    Quote Originally Posted by sylis View Post
    Cute, but the asian guy's dick is still tiny. They couldn't find a bigger asian than that? lol
    that's the asian brah's site~

  9. #89
    Junior Member Balisong7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 20 2016
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2
    "eh not feeling it. theres a reason its mostly white and black males. they are the most aesthetic facially (especially white guys) fuck the best, with the best bodies and biggest penors. its what we want to see look at how all Keni styles videos on xvideos have tons of thumbs down and brazzers dont use him much. not many people find asian guys imposing or sexually attractive."


    And people like you are too stupid to realize that the main reason you and others feel this way is because of the brainwashing by the u.s media. The fact is people are rarely exposed to sexy images of asian men here in the u.s. The downvotes on keni styles has more to do with spite than anything else as anyone else with an open mind in those sites will tell you. A lot of white guys unfortunately dont think its the right place for an asian guy to be seen in a sexual way. The fact is that almost every non asian woman I've exposed to asian entertainment littered with asian actors would not agree with your biased views by a long shot. And no these women did not have a lifelong asian fetish but were either indiferent or less inclined towards asian guys.

  10. #90
    Member Telekinetic Reptilisassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2016
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4520827
    Quote Originally Posted by playstationfan View Post
    Where's the vid?

  11. #91
    Senior Member playstationfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12 2015
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    39140931
    Quote Originally Posted by Telekinetic Reptilisassin View Post
    Where's the vid?
    asianschlong.com~

  12. #92
    Member tampahasabay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2015
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1113626
    Long time bump!




  13. #93
    Member tampahasabay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2015
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1113626
    Even Stoya is taking ethnic dick now.

    https://www.vporn.com/hairy/brunette...scene/1042106/

  14. #94
    Junior Member tobyjohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    429499
    First girl is really god damn hot

  15. #95
    Senior Member sylis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 04 2015
    Posts
    183
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3521120
    Quote Originally Posted by tampahasabay View Post
    Long time bump!



    You said no blacks though. A black latino is still black haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong7 View Post
    "eh not feeling it. theres a reason its mostly white and black males. they are the most aesthetic facially (especially white guys) fuck the best, with the best bodies and biggest penors. its what we want to see look at how all Keni styles videos on xvideos have tons of thumbs down and brazzers dont use him much. not many people find asian guys imposing or sexually attractive."


    And people like you are too stupid to realize that the main reason you and others feel this way is because of the brainwashing by the u.s media. The fact is people are rarely exposed to sexy images of asian men here in the u.s. The downvotes on keni styles has more to do with spite than anything else as anyone else with an open mind in those sites will tell you. A lot of white guys unfortunately dont think its the right place for an asian guy to be seen in a sexual way. The fact is that almost every non asian woman I've exposed to asian entertainment littered with asian actors would not agree with your biased views by a long shot. And no these women did not have a lifelong asian fetish but were either indiferent or less inclined towards asian guys.
    Nobody can brainwash anyone into believing someone unnattractive is attractive. The US compared blacks to monkeys for years. Yet today many examples of Black men are beloved by women/fags.

    Maybe it's due to their features being so distinct and different from all other races. It's takes a special kind of person to have a pref for them. All I know is when looking through Asian blogs like this.



    It's very hard to find one who has sex appeal or doesn't look boyish in some way. The jock ones we're supposed to find good looking like this



    Just don't do anything for me. Now compare those guys to these and tell me with a straight face they're more handsome.



    I have found some mixed race asians cute though.
    Last edited by sylis; 2017-08-14 at 02:02 PM.

  16. #96
    Banned ConanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 18 2017
    Location
    China
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    1,610
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sylis View Post

    Nobody can brainwash anyone into believing someone unnattractive is attractive. The US compared blacks to monkeys for years. Yet today many examples of Black men are beloved by women/fags.

    Maybe it's due to their features being so distinct and different from all other races. It's takes a special kind of person to have a pref for them. All I know is when looking through Asian blogs like this.
    America does brainwash it's citizens to think gook men are monkeys because they get shook from the Chinaman. Just lol at you, the Chinaman is the biggest threat to the west. White folks would rather get cucked by blacks than by gooks. That's why they like to pay reparations to them haha.

    It don't do any race in favors in the west if they start portraying the Chinamane in positive light because they are the biggest threat.

    Remember you should check your labels because no matter how much you hate it, it's probably made in China.

  17. #97
    Junior Member LostBoar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 11 2017
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    858994
    Quote Originally Posted by sylis View Post
    eh not feeling it. theres a reason its mostly white and black males. they are the most aesthetic facially (especially white guys) fuck the best, with the best bodies and biggest penors. its what we want to see look at how all Keni styles videos on xvideos have tons of thumbs down and brazzers dont use him much. not many people find asian guys imposing or sexually attractive.
    yeah, I agree with your thoughts. you almost say what I am thinking right now. thanks for making it easy for me

  18. #98
    AAS expert Brownrice123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2015
    Height
    5'1
    Posts
    9,618
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    great stuff
    Welcome everyone, Dylan Gemelli here today.

    B: 60
    S: 40
    D: lol

    Strength crew

  19. #99
    Member tampahasabay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2015
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1113626
    Bringing the thread back to life.

  20. #100
    Member tampahasabay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2015
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1113626
    Pastyass Brunette bitch begging for some ethnic dick, these types of hoes are desperate for it. They know their boring pastyass skin color is doing them no favors so they want to fuck an ethnic to feel some spice in their life!



    When a white girl takes so much ethnic cock she tans and starts looking ethnic herself. Look at this filthy slut having her pussy eaten out in public by her ethnic lover, this is some 3rd world sh1t these people are bringing to America but this slut has fallen victim to it, she can't resist, her uppity white ways have made her less prude and now she walks around naked begging for an ethnic guy to fuck her.



    At first, blonde bitches were like "so like my pussy like omg wants some ethnic cock but like I don't like know like what my friends would think about me like fucking like foreigners ya know"



    Now blonde bitches be like "fuck it, pussy wants me being a slut for some ethnic cock, fuck ya come over here ethnic boy lets fuck!!!"

    Last edited by tampahasabay; 2018-05-20 at 04:05 PM.


 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions