Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56
  1. #41
    Senior Member Deltbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04 2016
    Posts
    7,410
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    feels bad mane i ask people if they need help and i usually get ignored because they can't hear me... also my oneitis who recently liked me has started treating me as that guy friend who she can talk to about her crushes and chit fml...

  2. #42
    Senior Member TestMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 30 2016
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4668649
    U
    P

    T
    H
    E

    T
    E
    S
    T

  3. #43
    Senior Member Deltbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04 2016
    Posts
    7,410
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    what helps me is by looking down on everyone else and thinking about one way I am better than them.. i know its a dick move but thats the only way I can talk to people casually without being afraid of what I say. has been working well with me the past couple of days speaking to at least 1-2 new people everyday now feels good man. my co worker asked me for tips on how I'm managing to do it. Also remember theres billions of people so 1 person is insignificant just move onto another.

  4. #44
    IfuAintCheatinUaintTrying Jelet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,612
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21695039
    u just need to find your self worth. i used to have bad anxiety to. but then i realized i was better than most people people and i stopped giving a fuck. and got my life back.


    so find your self worth... find something that makes you better than someone... to give you more secuirity... i bet u don't have any social anxiety when dealing with a 50 year old working at mcdonalds... find ur self worth... why is someoe better than u???? get on ur grind and make money.. get on ur grind and get muscles... and so on... u get the idea... find ur self worth!

  5. #45
    Senior Member TheKing666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 02 2016
    Posts
    1,691
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    When I was in school I had extreme social anxiety but I beat it. I started making myself approach women and I improved my social abilities to god like levels. I just kept pushing myself forcing myself into tense situations. Give a friend 100 bucks and tell him not to give it back until you go to McDonald's and jump up on the table screaming.

    We're all gunna make it brah

  6. #46
    Junior Member RussianVlad7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 28 2016
    Location
    USA
    Weight
    200
    Height
    5.11
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2176783
    Phenibut helps on the high anxiety days just cant exceed doing it 3x a week and try not to do more than 1.5-3 grams at once but it really helps with anxiety and motivation

  7. #47
    Junior Member Puddinghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2016
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    858994
    I find that caring less about what other people think of you is key. You don't have to be liked by everyone out there in the world.
    It's something I'm working on myself and I've had some success but I still struggle with it.

  8. #48
    Junior Member faggot pua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 29 2016
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    218887
    there is no realistic way to tackle this other than forcing yourself to be exposed to social situations little by little increasing the intensity and duration of the activity every time.

    This is never a popular answer because it involves real work instead of mental masturbation that is satisfied by taking more drugs or reading some goofy book or watching motivational videos. And thats the secret as to why most self help advice never seems to work for most people; because its all just a complex rationalization to avoid facing discomfort and doing real work to make real lasting changes.

    And the other thing to remember, and this might seem like counterproductive advice, but its actually hugely helpful: is that other people dont care about you as much as you think they do. Ill prove it to you: how often do you think about other people, truly think about them, their desires, their behaviors, their beliefs etc? Sure like most socially anxious people you might overanalyze or think about something someone did or said to you for years on end, but the key thing here is you obsess over what they did to you, not them as real people. As little as you think about others, thats how little they think about you. The social judgements they make are snap and transient. Do you even remember the last 20 people you walked past at a shop? How about that person that bagged your groceries? You might remember their face but you probably spent less than 20 seconds thinking about them or your snap judgements about them.
    Last edited by faggot pua; 2016-12-29 at 04:05 AM.

  9. #49
    Senior Member pissfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 18 2016
    Posts
    2,977
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Steps to cure social anxiety as followed:

    1) watch zyzz transformation vids from skinnynopussygetting kid to godlike aesthetic legend
    2) watch more of these vids, especially from Dek094.
    3) repeat until satisfied, loljk we are never satisfied only happy, ukno?
    4)??????
    5) profit

  10. #50
    Platinum Member leftzing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 11 2015
    Location
    Cheecagah (White Sox)
    Posts
    2,055
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    If people want some CBT worksheets I use with my clients for social anxiety let me know...

    One of my biggest mistakes with social anxiety was trying to use substances to loosen me up. It worked in high school, but turns out that after college people don't find drug use all that great of an idea. I have way more friendships and get laid way way more often now that I have been clean and sober. Also, the quality of relationships (friendships and romantic relationships) are much better and the sex is better.

    I will try to spend a little more time on this thread later. People also need to remember that a little social anxiety is totally normal and healthy. Also, stay the fuck away from all that "Red Pill" and "Pick Up Artist" shit (is that stuff still around?)....

    Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy work wonders. Also some people need medication (not fucking benzos though...) and that is fine.
    Last edited by leftzing; 2017-03-28 at 04:47 PM.
    Just so you know, If you throw me out I will probably kill you and everyone that is around us - PJ Braun

  11. #51
    Senior Member LordVader66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 24 2016
    Posts
    2,536
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by leftzing View Post
    If people want some CBT worksheets I use with my clients for social anxiety let me know...

    One of my biggest mistakes with social anxiety was trying to use substances to loosen me up. It worked in high school, but turns out that after college people don't find drug use all that great of an idea. I have way more friendships and get laid way way more often now that I have been clean and sober. Also, the quality of relationships (friendships and romantic relationships) are much better and the sex is better.

    I will try to spend a little more time on this thread later. People also need to remember that a little social anxiety is totally normal and healthy. Also, stay the fuck away from all that "Red Pill" and "Pick Up Artist" shit (is that stuff still around?)....

    Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy work wonders. Also some people need medication (not fucking benzos though...) and that is fine.

    Of course, PUA's are still around. Anytime there is a man suffering with a weak state of mind, there's over a 100's types of people ready to extort him.
    musclegod gang and bloatmaxxx crew
    The Dudes Crew
    "Give respect where respect due"
    "Sean Carter is nice, but Sean Price is the best"
    Slayer Crew: Chad, Tyrone, and new inductee WALID

  12. #52
    Big Thick Veiny Member Silly Nips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08 2016
    Posts
    601
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    I like to trip balls on the Robitussin while smoking ganja.

    Trips put things in perspective and sort them out.

    It's fun and a journey.

    Also here's a pic some broad butt chugging Robitussin for funzies (bit much if you ask me but whatever gets you there):



    Kids these days. the silly goose eggs.
    Last edited by Silly Nips; 2017-03-30 at 01:27 AM.

  13. #53
    STOP TALK SHIT MassiveLoads420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 20 2015
    Location
    FitMisc
    Weight
    115
    Height
    5 foot 3
    Posts
    2,974
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    i used to be really socially anxious

    now not so much

    heres what i think helped

    gaining 30 pounds of muscle and getting a lot stronger really really really boosted my confidence. Im no where near the biggest, or toughest guy in the world.... but 90% of guys on this planet look sloppy and its cool being a "muscular guy" I have had lots of compliments on my body over the years "sadly, mostly from guys though" so yeah getting bigger and stronger helps you have more confidence and people will like you and respect you more.

    the second thing that happened was one day i just realized how lucky i am, somewhere in china theres millions of little boys and girls being forced to work 20 hours a day , every day...... and i was over here stressing about what people think of me? I was being a selfish prick......... theres so much more wore problems than having anxiety, theres people on this earth who have REAL PROBLEMS..... once i started being more grateful about my life I noticed i stopped worrying about stupid things like what ppl think of me, etc.


    hope this helps bra
    ONLINE STATS: 6 foot 3, 250 pounds and lean all natty brah
    REALITY: 5 foot 7 165 pounds lean with steroid use

  14. #54
    Senior Member BasedLad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 06 2016
    Posts
    8,464
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Steps to cure social anxiety as followed:

    1) watch zyzz transformation vids from skinnynopussygetting kid to godlike aesthetic legend
    2) watch more of these vids, especially from Dek094.
    3) repeat until satisfied, loljk we are never satisfied only happy, ukno?
    4)??????
    5) profit
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*
    *pizza slayer crew*
    *musclegod gang*
    *Elie's nap crew*
    #Big_Kyriakos_Big_Fan

  15. #55
    Junior Member aigroegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 22 2017
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    204030
    Quote Originally Posted by faggot pua View Post
    there is no realistic way to tackle this other than forcing yourself to be exposed to social situations little by little increasing the intensity and duration of the activity every time.

    This is never a popular answer because it involves real work instead of mental masturbation that is satisfied by taking more drugs or reading some goofy book or watching motivational videos. And thats the secret as to why most self help advice never seems to work for most people; because its all just a complex rationalization to avoid facing discomfort and doing real work to make real lasting changes.

    And the other thing to remember, and this might seem like counterproductive advice, but its actually hugely helpful: is that other people dont care about you as much as you think they do. Ill prove it to you: how often do you think about other people, truly think about them, their desires, their behaviors, their beliefs etc? Sure like most socially anxious people you might overanalyze or think about something someone did or said to you for years on end, but the key thing here is you obsess over what they did to you, not them as real people. As little as you think about others, thats how little they think about you. The social judgements they make are snap and transient. Do you even remember the last 20 people you walked past at a shop? How about that person that bagged your groceries? You might remember their face but you probably spent less than 20 seconds thinking about them or your snap judgements about them.
    This is legit. Very good advice. Also high SHBG can do this, or low DHT since both high SHBG has been shown to correlate with worse anxiety and DHT has a calming effect on the brain through GABA activation.

    Good Hormonal levels+This advice= Social anxiety elimination over time. Doing weird stuff in public can also help tremendously.

  16. #56
    Onwards and upwards. NZmiscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 14 2014
    Location
    hell
    Weight
    beast mode
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    4,331
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28802498
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoidbrah View Post
    Tell yourself your better than everyone every single day. You are a god amongst peasants and actually believe it.
    This. This. This!

    Everyday I wake up early and prepare myself, I read and study a shit load. Eat healthy and train a shit tonne. I dress well as well.
    Doing self improvement shit will make you better than the average person and make you feel better about yourself!
    *Warrior cult*
    *Grunt crew*


    Infantry crew


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions