Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    feels bad mane i ask people if they need help and i usually get ignored because they can't hear me... also my oneitis who recently liked me has started treating me as that guy friend who she can talk to about her crushes and chit fml...

U
    P

T
    H
    E

T
    E
    S
    T

what helps me is by looking down on everyone else and thinking about one way I am better than them.. i know its a dick move but thats the only way I can talk to people casually without being afraid of what I say. has been working well with me the past couple of days speaking to at least 1-2 new people everyday now feels good man. my co worker asked me for tips on how I'm managing to do it. Also remember theres billions of people so 1 person is insignificant just move onto another.

IfuAintCheatinUaintTrying Jelet's Avatar
    u just need to find your self worth. i used to have bad anxiety to. but then i realized i was better than most people people and i stopped giving a fuck. and got my life back.

so find your self worth... find something that makes you better than someone... to give you more secuirity... i bet u don't have any social anxiety when dealing with a 50 year old working at mcdonalds... find ur self worth... why is someoe better than u???? get on ur grind and make money.. get on ur grind and get muscles... and so on... u get the idea... find ur self worth!

When I was in school I had extreme social anxiety but I beat it. I started making myself approach women and I improved my social abilities to god like levels. I just kept pushing myself forcing myself into tense situations. Give a friend 100 bucks and tell him not to give it back until you go to McDonald's and jump up on the table screaming.

We're all gunna make it brah

Weight
    Height
    Phenibut helps on the high anxiety days just cant exceed doing it 3x a week and try not to do more than 1.5-3 grams at once but it really helps with anxiety and motivation

I find that caring less about what other people think of you is key. You don't have to be liked by everyone out there in the world.
    It's something I'm working on myself and I've had some success but I still struggle with it.

there is no realistic way to tackle this other than forcing yourself to be exposed to social situations little by little increasing the intensity and duration of the activity every time.

This is never a popular answer because it involves real work instead of mental masturbation that is satisfied by taking more drugs or reading some goofy book or watching motivational videos. And thats the secret as to why most self help advice never seems to work for most people; because its all just a complex rationalization to avoid facing discomfort and doing real work to make real lasting changes.

And the other thing to remember, and this might seem like counterproductive advice, but its actually hugely helpful: is that other people dont care about you as much as you think they do. Ill prove it to you: how often do you think about other people, truly think about them, their desires, their behaviors, their beliefs etc? Sure like most socially anxious people you might overanalyze or think about something someone did or said to you for years on end, but the key thing here is you obsess over what they did to you, not them as real people. As little as you think about others, thats how little they think about you. The social judgements they make are snap and transient. Do you even remember the last 20 people you walked past at a shop? How about that person that bagged your groceries? You might remember their face but you probably spent less than 20 seconds thinking about them or your snap judgements about them.
    Last edited by faggot pua; 2016-12-29 at 04:05 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123