Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    natural : yes He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

ponyboy be fraudin'

Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Risk next gen and risk devolution. Look on YouTube. I had an amazing rankings and stats website with over 500,000 players but I took the website down because the whole project became a waste of time as it became old and less popular.
    You didn't make shit son.

What did you even contribute towards the development? Did you create Triggers? Do you even know what that means?

What version did you "create"?

What was your WC3 username?

One hiveworkshop right now (If you even know the significance of that website) and I can lookup your Map and username, Guarantee you did not "create" this game lmao when there was about 7 people who worked to create it.

Do you even know how to use WC3 Map editor?

@thesavagestallion
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ohhh okay opie you da man nahhh opie not srs you not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i searched those games online
    the most views one of the gameplay vids had was about 6k
    http://i.imgflip.com/tedc8.gif?datel...ine=1446248714

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKid
    don't even have the energy to brush my teeth and i took a caffeine tablet. srs i used mouth wash though as that's less interactive

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    brb last version of map Updated in 2013 and you claimed you "created it" when you were 15? Strong lie.

"Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What's this about? The game not the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by hcfresh View Post
    its hot if shes ur girl and shes twerking on ur dick and by twerking i mean sucking and by sucking i mean shes buried in your backyard for being a cunt

anyone else hate women

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    busted

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Hindyhat was just good at triggering I don't remember any maps he made. No one of hoveworkshop actually made popular maps they are just loser coders who never do finished a project they started.

I spent thousands of hours and years on these maps.

What the fuck is wrong with your memory I've already linked this shit and Vids in the past. You can't use google?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...n-3-4b-154733/
    http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...-2-9-a-228829/

I also had crazy host bots that tracked the minimap data and displayed the mini maps of live games on the website

What did you do in WC3 map editor?

What is was your username?

You just linked a youtube video with like linken park in the background.

Strong frauding, nobody on this website knows about WC3 so they won't question it.

Weight
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa View Post
    Like... Tren base? I cant imagine you losing muscle with tren in the blood, id be concerned about spontaneously robbing a bank or something more with 200mg of it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    What did you do in WC3 map editor?

What is was your username?

You just linked a youtube video with like linken park in the background.

Strong frauding, nobody on this website knows about WC3 so they won't question it.
    Honestly m9-1 who cares

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletz View Post
    What's this about? The game not the thread
    He basically claimed that he created a custom map in Warcraft 3 the Frozen throne when he was 15.

Me being actively involved in the WC3 modding community quickly sniffed out the bullshit.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paxman85 View Post
    Honestly m9-1 who cares
    Shouldn't you be posting in your Black on white thread future cuck

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    195lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Wow, strong google skills...Pony busted big time lol.

Is it possible he did develop those maps on a stand alone computer while not collaborating with others? Aren't there other map editors out there?

Just curious as I never done any game development.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He basically claimed that he created a custom map in Warcraft 3 the Frozen throne when he was 15.

Me being actively involved in the WC3 modding community quickly sniffed out the bullshit.
    so did he have any input at all in the game
    http://i.imgflip.com/tedc8.gif?datel...ine=1446248714

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKid
    don't even have the energy to brush my teeth and i took a caffeine tablet. srs i used mouth wash though as that's less interactive

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePolygamist View Post
    so did he have any input at all in the game
    Nope.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Shouldn't you be posting in your Black on white thread future cuck
    I hope your right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Duh, he lies about everything. Apparently he's "trolling", if not he's a mental case.

We know his name so it should be easy to verify if he's lying again

retired bodybuilder thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Hindyhat was just good at triggering I don't remember any maps he made. No one of hoveworkshop actually made popular maps they are just loser coders who never do finished a project they started.

I spent thousands of hours and years on these maps.

What the fuck is wrong with your memory I've already linked this shit and Vids in the past. You can't use google?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...n-3-4b-154733/
    http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...-2-9-a-228829/

I also had crazy host bots that tracked the minimap data and displayed the mini maps of live games on the website
    I already relied, why'd you make This thread?i created risk next gen. I started in 2006 finished in 2009 when I released the beta.

I wrote most of the code, got some help from the guy who developed the website for me.

HaHA @He who shall not be named you are so jealous.

My voice is in the game, my high eyeball is even in the game, and the earliest versions of the game said Thesavagepony productions in them... You're a hardcore jealous failure sorry bout it.

After coding and perfecting next gen I recoded deco and had the ranked stat leave tracking both maps. One of the most popular maps of all time.

The games peaked in popularity in 2009 and wc3 was already mostly dead by the. I wish I coded the maps at a younger age but there a lot of advanced concepts in the triggering
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    I already relied, why'd you make This thread?i created risk next gen. I started in 2006 finished in 2009 when I released the beta.

I wrote most of the code, got some help from the guy who developed the website for me.

HaHA @He who shall not be named you are so jealous.

My voice is in the game, my high eyeball is even in the game, and the earliest versions of the game said Thesavagepony productions in them... You're a hardcore jealous failure sorry bout it.

Spot the lie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    pony is your real name LJ~
    WORKING IT OUT WITH LOLWUT CREW

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    195lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Ok Pony, did you code your maps using a stand alone editor and not hive workshop? If you submitted a completed map to the game developers what name did you submit it under?

Another thing, were your maps accepted?

Just wondering
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast