Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    natural : yes He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Ok Pony, did you code your maps using a stand alone editor and not hive workshop? If you submitted a completed map to the game developers what name did you submit it under?

Another thing, were your maps accepted?

Just wondering
    You don't know sh*t tbh

You're not even credited anywhere on the whole entire Database, you don't even exist.
    @thesavagestallion
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    honestly could not give less of a fuck
    fuckboy crew
    order 67

retired bodybuilder thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    Spot the lie

?? That's just the credits. The code is almost 40,000 lines dude. I spent years daydreaming in class wondering how to make the game more competitive. Balancing the ranking system formula.

Creating incentives and finding ways to make people addicted to the game. I even added subliminal messages into the games. Look on YouTube risk devo 2.9 any of those videos would literally have my eyeball in it.

What is your go here? My most famous wc3 handle was psycomarauder and newrelic played a huge role and did the website. The entire project was my brainchild and baby and I wasted a lot of my life on it.

You've obviously been googling this nonstop, don't cherry pick my credit section and snap a photo to try and save face, i made two of the most popular mods, ran a ranked gamin league on it, was paid by sponsors for adverts on my site, and had my ego blown to fuck having people obsessively play my maps for 16 hours a day to become ranked 1st.

It was a highly strategic rts game loosely similar to sc2 combined with the board game risk. Required lots of mental strategy and micro and macro as well.

my physique and life accomplishments shit on yours. Go to community college you future plumber
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    ?? That's just the credits. The code is almost 40,000 lines dude. I spent years daydreaming in class wondering how to make the game more competitive. Balancing the ranking system formula.

Creating incentives and finding ways to make people addicted to the game. I even added subliminal messages into the games. Look on YouTube risk devo 2.9 any of those videos would literally have my eyeball in it.

What is your go here? My most famous wc3 handle was psycomarauder and newrelic played a huge role and did the website. The entire project was my brainchild and baby and I wasted a lot of my life on it.

You've obviously been googling this nonstop, don't cherry pick my credit section and snap a photo to try and save face, i made two of the most popular mods, ran a ranked gamin league on it, was paid by sponsors for adverts on my site, and had my ego blown to fuck having people obsessively play my maps for 16 hours a day to become ranked 1st.

It was a highly strategic rts game loosely similar to sc2 combined with the board game risk. Required lots of mental strategy and micro and macro as well.

my physique and life accomplishments shit on yours. Go to community college you future plumber

Lmao didn't read this wall of panic
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Weight
    Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Ok Pony, did you code your maps using a stand alone editor and not hive workshop? If you submitted a completed map to the game developers what name did you submit it under?

Another thing, were your maps accepted?

Just wondering
    The game came with a standalone editor. Some nerds modified it to allow crazy shit to be possible. It is essentially a platform to create whatever our mind desires and skills can create. I started fuckig with making maps around age 9 and at 16 people all over earth played the risk next generation beta.

Felt amazing
    Mayor of Dabcity
    Rehabbing body

Weight
    Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    You don't know sh*t tbh

You're not even credited anywhere on the whole entire Database, you don't even exist.
    @thesavagestallion

Why would my handle be Thesavagepony on the author list? Thesavagepony is just my bb.com name. Strong retard
    Mayor of Dabcity
    Rehabbing body

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    oh you're psychomarauder?

lmao here he is posting 2 years ago, nothing you're saying is adding up

So this is the youtube channel you own and do did podcasts that you played on

you apparently also uploaded this youtube video just today infact 3 hours ago

You're snowballing. Hard.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    The game came with a standalone editor. Some nerds modified it to allow crazy shit to be possible. It is essentially a platform to create whatever our mind desires and skills can create. I started fuckig with making maps around age 9 and at 16 people all over earth played the risk next generation beta.

Felt amazing
    lmao Nobody played this fucking game.

It paled in popularity to just about Everything from Island Defense, Legion TD even kodo tag.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    -Claims to have created game when he was 15
    -Game came out in 2013 under the apparent name he's pretending to be

Ponyboy are you 17 years old then? You're digging a deeper whole with the lies.

Weight
    Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    oh you're psychomarauder?

lmao here he is posting 2 years ago, nothing you're saying is adding up

So this is the youtube channel you own and do did podcasts that you played on

you apparently also uploaded this youtube video just today infact 3 hours ago

You're snowballing. Hard.
    No that's forest]myk he was one of the top American players. He was skyping me in one of his videos. I don't play videos games anymore
    Mayor of Dabcity
    Rehabbing body

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Weight
    Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

That map was uploaded in 2013. Version 2.9. Not version 1.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/106965/ Risk next gen came out in 2009. So fail you are sir
    Mayor of Dabcity
    Rehabbing body

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/106965/ Risk next gen came out in 2009. So fail you are sir
    So if I message psychomarauder on hiveworkshop you'll respond.

After all you're claiming to be him.

edit: oh and psychomarauder apparently made that map as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pony uploaded this video on fitmisc. Apparently the channel is his YouTube channel

Not sure if this help proves or disproves anything he's saying or if it's irrelevant

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Username: thesavagestallion

Status: Has been using Tren for months and still hasn't gone below 13% bodyfat. Has been using strong orals for months and hasn't gained any size or strength. Thinks he is driven and ambitious but lives pay check to pay check and has no savings. Delusional as fuck. Uses recreational drugs on a daily basis to try to skew the reality that is his sad pathetic life. Thinks he is an alpha slayer who can attract women but immediately fell in love with an average looking 21 year old who has been fucked by 30+ cocks. Cuckold faggot. Stupid as fuck. Does your girlfriend's breath smell like other men's cocks?

Flush yourself.
    Buy AAS and every bodybuilding related drug you can think of
    Vouched for by over 50 members of FitMisc
    Request a price list @ geargalore@tutanota.com

Weight
    Height
    5'6
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    pls stop the cyber bullying
    numisc has already run off ibby, brahma bull , coath josh and FM15
    savagestallion is one of the most important members. we must keep him happy here
    pony what are your current stats?

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Now we wait, according to your profile you were active less than 2 years ago.
    @thesavagestallion

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    psychomarauder's last activity was actually on 01-28-2014 04:48 AM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    psychomarauder's last activity was actually on 01-28-2014 04:48 AM
    Here's another video from the channel that I linked which is apparently the savage pony's

In the description he refers to "psychomarauder" as the game's creator, but he doesn't mention that he IS psychomarauder.

Tho that doesn't prove anything cuz he typically refers to himself in third person on here too

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post
    Username: thesavagestallion

Status: Has been using Tren for months and still hasn't gone below 13% bodyfat. Has been using strong orals for months and hasn't gained any size or strength. Thinks he is driven and ambitious but lives pay check to pay check and has no savings. Delusional as fuck. Uses recreational drugs on a daily basis to try to skew the reality that is his sad pathetic life. Thinks he is an alpha slayer who can attract women but immediately fell in love with an average looking 21 year old who has been fucked by 30+ cocks. Cuckold faggot. Stupid as fuck. Does your girlfriend's breath smell like other men's cocks?

Flush yourself.
    add "pretends to have created a game that not even 1,000 people played"

srsly if you lie about this shit what else is he making up

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast