PDA

View Full Version : NOHOMO **Official Jason Genova and the Delray Misfits Thread (PT.5)**

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Nine
2015-05-03, 03:30 PM
Let the ments continue.

Clive
2015-05-03, 03:31 PM
In on 1st comment

Clash
2015-05-03, 03:31 PM
In on first page and looking lean, bro.

http://puu.sh/hAdzJ/48b04faf92.png

Paxman85
2015-05-03, 03:32 PM
3rd

Mike Litoris
need ments....cold...ments...

PrimalFear
in on chitstorm

Mike Litoris
2015-05-03, 03:33 PM
piss!

Pudding Head
2015-05-03, 03:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/x7Q54MP.gif

Links to previous numisc threads:

Part 1

http://www.numisc.com/forum/showthread.php?9-**Official-Jason-Genova-and-the-Delray-Misfits-Thread-%28PT-1%29**

Part 2

http://www.numisc.com/forum/showthread.php?3585-**Official-Jason-Genova-and-the-Delray-Misfits-Thread-%28PT-2%29**

Part 3

http://www.numisc.com/forum/showthread.php?6323-**Official-Jason-Genova-and-the-Delray-Misfits-Thread-%28PT-3%29**

Part 4

http://www.numisc.com/forum/showthread.php?12750-**Official-Jason-Genova-and-the-Delray-Misfits-Thread-%28PT-4%29**

Spot sold to:

http://i.imgur.com/JeVfptt.jpg

KnuckleDeep
2015-05-03, 03:39 PM
I wanna see a Jonas/Deanna sextape. So bad.

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-03, 03:48 PM
I wanna see a Jonas/Deanna sextape. So bad.

can jonas little 2 inch pecker even penetrate the 250 pound hindenburg whale?
if she tried riding him he might die :(

secondigliano
2015-05-03, 03:49 PM
hebrew nation signing up.

swoll
2015-05-03, 03:51 PM
In on first page

Hindenburg
2015-05-03, 03:55 PM
This thread puts milk in my pockets. It insurd.

TheRuleMaster
2015-05-03, 04:06 PM
worst part about new topic being made are the "in" posts that add no value at all

would rather read ppl diagnose jason again for the 500rdd time srs

bocabxtchez
2015-05-03, 04:18 PM
worst part about new topic being made are the "in" posts that add no value at all

1. IN

2. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

3. http://i.imgur.com/ETaqXFq.gif

nonamewut
2015-05-03, 04:19 PM
in on first page

secondigliano
2015-05-03, 04:19 PM

in

emperorsaul
2015-05-03, 04:27 PM
In

Can someone link part 4?

TheRuleMaster
2015-05-03, 04:28 PM
in

Blah
2015-05-03, 04:34 PM
maybe first pg in

Chillzor
2015-05-03, 04:46 PM
ayeah

CaliStrong
2015-05-03, 05:05 PM
Damn helped usher in the new thread and didn't even make it on the 1rd page. OUT! :(

TowelBrah
2015-05-03, 05:16 PM
Bunch of hater towels hating

swoll
2015-05-03, 05:22 PM
In on second page

Devils
2015-05-03, 05:32 PM
In on second page

40 posts per page

secondigliano
2015-05-03, 05:34 PM
40 posts per page

80 posts every 2 pages.

Indian
2015-05-03, 05:40 PM
1nd

El Duque
2015-05-03, 05:59 PM
Janoy lookin lean...going to be in the 180s soon.

RoyJonzeJr
2015-05-03, 06:03 PM
It was pointed out in the other thread that RZ Fitness has gotten 16,000 subscribers in only a year since his collab with the Piss Lord. That's just unbelievable to me, how he could eclipse Jason Giovanni's 6 years worth of subscribers so quickly? Jason is infamous in the fitness community, most people know who he is and he's referenced all the time. No one gives a shit about RZ Fitness, he's not famous or interesting at all, how can this be? 95% of his subscribers must be gay guys who just oggle his body and facial aesthetics.

Also I still wasn't able to find the pic where Bri dwarfs Adam, but I found some more BBCs:

http://i.imgur.com/avC3DYN.jpg

swoll
2015-05-03, 06:32 PM
Damn Bri is so ugly. Looks like she came from a trailer park.

KnuckleDeep
2015-05-03, 06:34 PM
It was pointed out in the other thread that RZ Fitness has gotten 16,000 subscribers in only a year since his collab with the Piss Lord. That's just unbelievable to me, how he could eclipse Jason Giovanni's 6 years worth of subscribers so quickly? Jason is infamous in the fitness community, most people know who he is and he's referenced all the time. No one gives a shit about RZ Fitness, he's not famous or interesting at all, how can this be? 95% of his subscribers must be gay guys who just oggle his body and facial aesthetics.

Also I still wasn't able to find the pic where Bri dwarfs Adam, but I found some more BBCs:

http://i.imgur.com/avC3DYN.jpg

RZ has catchy titles. Bodybuilder vs eating or whatever has 200k views and hes active as fuck. I just find him so boring ... Eating. Workout. Voiceover. Spanish for all his fans or whatever. Vogel had a video with Nick Wright. So much stronger than NWB. RZ, Nate and Devon in a bit. jG reference. Mentioned misfits were there and NWB basically had no clue what that meant.

KnuckleDeep
2015-05-03, 06:35 PM
I think Bri is okay. Adam could have done better.

DidNotReadL0L
that's a bit disheartening when adam is a decent looking guy and in great shape yet he gets a mean bish with a man face like bri :(

KnuckleDeep
ayeah

You William Nylanders twin?

Chillzor
2015-05-03, 06:38 PM
You William Nylanders twin?
Never heard of the guy, but yeah i am

Hatertrollz
2015-05-03, 07:11 PM

Jason appeals to a very niche group of people. I think most people write him off as a mentally impaired person who just gets made fun off by his fan base; they either don't have the time or the curiosity to truly delve into this pissening saga and actually get acquainted with the entertaining parts of JG. Then even if they do try to watch some of his videos in an effort to understand the appeal of the channel, the entertainment that is produced by Jason and co. can be interpreted as people laughing at a retarded guy and most people are not morally inclined to continue watching if that's how they interpret enjoying the ment, so they decide to stop watching all together. Lastly Jason has no clue on how to actually promote his channel; my cousin tried to break out on Youtube in the Make-up section (which is also over-saturated) and was able to get several thousand subscribers in just a couple months before she quit, because she constantly tried to collab with other partners in that section, spoke with her fans, and even started a website to share her videos and blog about related topics.

bocabxtchez
2015-05-03, 07:23 PM
Jason appeals to a very niche group of people. I think most people write him off as a mentally impaired person who just gets made fun off by his fan base; they either don't have the time or the curiosity to truly delve into this pissening saga and actually get acquainted with the entertaining parts of JG. Then even if they do try to watch some of his videos in an effort to understand the appeal of the channel, the entertainment that is produced by Jason and co. can be interpreted as people laughing at a retarded guy and most people are not morally inclined to continue watching if that's how they interpret enjoying the ment, so they decide to stop watching all together. Lastly Jason has no clue on how to actually promote his channel; my cousin tried to break out on Youtube in the Make-up section (which is also over-saturated) and was able to get several thousand subscribers in just a couple months before she quit, because she constantly tried to collab with other partners in that section, spoke with her fans, and even started a website to share her videos and blog about related topics.

These. Jason basically does everything wrong when it comes to self promotion/marketing. He also looks like shit 97.8% of the time so I'm sure that's not reeling in many people interested in fitness channels

Sidenote: Im pretty pumped for the Don King/Jason Genova coloration. Who can fucking top that bro?

IGotGaspariBro
2015-05-03, 07:33 PM
RZ has catchy titles. Bodybuilder vs eating or whatever has 200k views and hes active as fuck. I just find him so boring ... Eating. Workout. Voiceover. Spanish for all his fans or whatever. Vogel had a video with Nick Wright. So much stronger than NWB. RZ, Nate and Devon in a bit. jG reference. Mentioned misfits were there and NWB basically had no clue what that meant.

vogel blew the fuck up. holy hell
fvtA3D9nhdE
was that quad slap at the end intentional? cheeky kunt

nick looks small next to nate and rz, ik theres a height difference but he's natty no doubt

Adonis
2015-05-03, 07:34 PM
Only possible way for survival of ments is for either Adam to return, or Blackstone labs to give Jason another chance

swoll
2015-05-03, 07:34 PM
I bet The Cunting Warrior is telling Andrew to hold off on uploading the Don King vid for another week since he just uploaded one

Pudding Head
2015-05-03, 07:36 PM

Strong this. Enjoying the ment has a strong barrier of entry. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he gained that many subscribers even on OLD misc. And the threads were moving mile a minute.

Also, can he even be promoted? Is their even a way to monetize his talent? Does he have any appeal to an average youtube viewer?

Hatertrollz
2015-05-03, 08:00 PM
Strong this. Enjoying the ment has a strong barrier of entry. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he gained that many subscribers even on OLD misc. And the threads were moving mile a minute.

Also, can he even be promoted? Is their even a way to monetize his talent? Does he have any appeal to an average youtube viewer?

I think having real communication with his fans and hoping for legit collabs are his only chance for promotion with the very limited talents he possesses. I suppose actually getting ripped would also be a positive but we know that's not going to happen.

GenetalGiant
2015-05-03, 08:01 PM
Also, can he even be promoted?

The same way Ian McCarthy and Jason Blaha got publicity. Jason needs to start calling out major fitness you tube channels lol. More drama = more views. I think he should call out Nick Wright, Lui Marco, Animal Pak/Frank McGrath and Lee Priest.

I think having real communication with his fans and hoping for legit collabs are his only chance for promotion with the very limited talents he possesses.

lol. No one wants to collab with Jason. He stinks and he doesn't know how to lift.

IGotGaspariBro
2015-05-03, 08:05 PM
The same way Ian McCarthy and Jason Blaha got publicity. Jason needs to start calling out major fitness you tube channels lol. More drama = more views. I think he should call out Nick Wright, Lui Marco, Animal Pak/Frank McGrath and Lee Priest.

this would be hilarious, like mike tyson smack talk lmao.

fuk p p poonycheaps from the misc he can kISS my fAWKin ass

swoll
2015-05-03, 08:09 PM
I don't think JG calling other youtubers goats and strawberry sandwiches would cause much drama, but it would be funny

stuffstuff8939
2015-05-03, 08:24 PM

lol. No one wants to collab with Jason. He stinks and he doesn't know how to lift.

I've got a fucked up collab idea. They bring a power washer and dish soap. Hold him down, pour the dish soap on him and blast him with the power washer.

GenetalGiant
2015-05-03, 08:26 PM
this would be hilarious, like mike tyson smack talk lmao.

fuk p p poonycheaps from the misc he can kISS my fAWKin ass

it uncouth

I don't think JG calling other youtubers goats and strawberry sandwiches would cause much drama, but it would be funny

It's worked in the past with Ron Harris. He should make a video similar to the one where he calls out Ian or My storie part 1, when he says he has more potential than every one lol.

secondigliano
2015-05-03, 08:28 PM
put the plates back again chief.

toldyoubro
2015-05-03, 09:00 PM

Reps for Vogel video.

Edit - browser dun fucked up, Can see the video once I put this.

If people haven't seen FB or Insta, Vogel is a pretty aware witness. Nick was borderline muscle worship ...

swoll
2015-05-03, 09:08 PM
it uncouth

It's worked in the past with Ron Harris. He should make a video similar to the one where he calls out Ian or My storie part 1, when he says he has more potential than every one lol.

Don't remember the Ron Harris call out. Link?

MindlessWork
2015-05-03, 09:32 PM
In like Flynn...the ments need to keep rolling :)

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-03, 09:37 PM
jasons such a dummy for not going.

Nick wright was training with vogel. coath nate and rz fitness were there. Jason could have made some contacts. nick wrights a nice guy and probably would have let him work in with them
but jason is a pussy, big talk but too afraid to leave his comfort zone. has he ever even traveled out of state?

Hatertrollz
2015-05-03, 09:54 PM
jasons such a dummy for not going.

Nick wright was training with vogel. coath nate and rz fitness were there. Jason could have made some contacts. nick wrights a nice guy and probably would have let him work in with them
but jason is a pussy, big talk but too afraid to leave his comfort zone. has he ever even traveled out of state?

He is originally from California, so technically, yes.

KnuckleDeep
2015-05-03, 10:30 PM
I hate NWB so much. Love Vogel.

RoyJonzeJr
2015-05-03, 11:22 PM
I don't think calling out people would help that much, he's done that already. Remember when Jason had his beef with Bios3Training? Although Bios3's channel has exploded since then, I think he only had about 25,000 subs, now he has 85,000. Tons of people already know about Jason, they just never want to subscribe. He had a permanent megathread on The Misc for a year, one of the most popular forums in the entire world for cryin out loud, and he gained what, 4,000 subs?

Seems like all the fitness channels have blown up in subs and Jason is the only one left behind, it sad. Even Andrew who used to only have about 4,000 subs has nearly caught up to Jason with 9,600.

KnuckleDeep
2015-05-03, 11:26 PM
I don't think calling out people would help that much, he's done that already. Remember when Jason had his beef with Bios3Training? Although Bios3's channel has exploded since then, I think he only had about 25,000 subs, now he has 85,000. Tons of people already know about Jason, they just never want to subscribe. He had a permanent megathread on The Misc for a year, one of the most popular forums in the entire world for cryin out loud, and he gained what, 4,000 subs?

Seems like all the fitness channels have blown up in subs and Jason is the only one left behind, it sad. Even Andrew who used to only have about 4,000 subs has nearly caught up to Jason with 9,600.

Need catchy titles or that one big video... Jason doesn't. Andrew has that one video with Lenny on stage with over 200k. Many don't get JG right away. Takes awhile.

toldyoubro
2015-05-03, 11:50 PM
Something that Jason could do and with his current dislike ratio and standing with fans, it would work. One downside is all the pics and general scumbag type stuff which could work against this.

So Jason adopts social justice and comes out as a feminist. Everyone dislikes his video, the trolls put their usual nasty youtube comments. (it's important he sets up a patreon account before this, it's a tip/donation service)

Jason makes a follow up video where he is really upset, saying this is why we need feminism and he basically cherry picks all the nasty comments/any threats.

If he could keep the act up and really milk it, he could fool the whole rad fems/social justice crowd and get victim dollars + exposure.

CaliStrong
2015-05-03, 11:58 PM
Something that Jason could do and with his current dislike ratio and standing with fans, it would work. One downside is all the pics and general scumbag type stuff which could work against this.

So Jason adopts social justice and comes out as a feminist. Everyone dislikes his video, the trolls put their usual nasty youtube comments. (it's important he sets up a patreon account before this, it's a tip/donation service)

Jason makes a follow up video where he is really upset, saying this is why we need feminism and he basically cherry picks all the nasty comments/any threats.

If he could keep the act up and really milk it, he could fool the whole rad fems/social justice crowd and get victim dollars + exposure.

Then Lenny can wear a wig and dress in drag and become 'queen fem' and infiltrate the planet fitness. That's a mellon dollars right there after they kick him...her out for setting off the lunk alarm.

EDIT: Best i could do
http://i.imgur.com/QrbHS1D.jpg

YouGottaBeAFreak
2015-05-04, 12:51 AM
IN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTNlwMwin3U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYRhB2inSME

El Duque
2015-05-04, 01:26 AM
Most people don't subscribe to Jason's channel Cuz he's a fat ugly stupid loser who lifts weights. I'm down with that though.

swoll
2015-05-04, 01:32 AM
Most people don't subscribe to Jason's channel Cuz he's a fat ugly stupid loser who lifts weights. I'm down with that though.

Lol this. I'm a witness but I understand why more people would like channels like RZfitness over JG's channel. Most witnesses ITT have gotten potato contact high.

I unsubbed from JG only because my subs were getting cluttered and his vids sucks now and he makes no gains

Hindenburg
2015-05-04, 01:51 AM
I unsubbed from JG only because my subs were getting cluttered and his vids sucks now and he makes no gains

Swoll, I'm watching 30 minutes of Janoy videos. Hundred... hundred forty five ments per minute. You can kiss my ass you ass whole, you don't have deadication. Janoy's getting ready for a show in like 6 years. piss out ya faggot.

Jussa joke, ehuehuehue. No stress, just fun.

swoll
2015-05-04, 02:03 AM
Swoll, I'm watching 30 minutes of Janoy videos. Hundred... hundred forty five ments per minute. You can kiss my ass you ass whole, you don't have dedication. Janoy's getting ready for a show in like 6 years. piss out ya faggot.

Jussa joke, ehuehuehue. No stress, just fun.

It sick

Rivers94
2015-05-04, 07:48 AM
I've got a fucked up collab idea. They bring a power washer and dish soap. Hold him down, pour the dish soap on him and blast him with the power washer.

Brad and the misfits should do this to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwWisZ016No

Bruce 'Batman' Gainz
2015-05-04, 08:32 AM
Jesus Jason looks like such a potato with his head shaved.

Imagine if all of all of JG's subscribers posted in this thread, if they did we could organize for everyone just to simultaneously unsub from his channel for a few days and watch the ments unfold

Rivers94
2015-05-04, 08:58 AM
Jesus Jason looks like such a potato with his head shaved.

Imagine if all of all of JG's subscribers posted in this thread, if they did we could organize for everyone just to simultaneously unsub from his channel for a few days and watch the ments unfold

You could do that on the comments and also people in the monkey prick group

secondigliano
2015-05-04, 09:17 AM
what's up with the names in the comments section lately.

jason blaha's father

jason blaha_austim

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-04, 11:34 AM

jason blaha's father

jason blaha_austim

fanbases and trolls have combined. I unsubbed from Blautism ages ago, but resubbed during a lull in ments just to troll, he is such an idiot.

Also.

IN
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11000340_10204040234711447_5344942598423689803_n.j pg?oh=db51b97e6ffd26c96d3c3444cef62b8d&oe=55D133AC&__gda__=1439548617_91ae890ca498bfaf5b98d9098afebd4 4

secondigliano
2015-05-04, 11:35 AM
I can't hold all these jason's.

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-04, 01:47 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2054gls.jpg
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/other/grand/Rich_Gaspari_Shoulder_Press_wi_26357e3f4179010dfee 60cff72958b7d.gif

GenetalGiant
2015-05-04, 02:23 PM
fanbases and trolls have combined. I unsubbed from Blautism ages ago, but resubbed during a lull in ments just to troll, he is such an idiot.

Also.

IN
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11000340_10204040234711447_5344942598423689803_n.j pg?oh=db51b97e6ffd26c96d3c3444cef62b8d&oe=55D133AC&__gda__=1439548617_91ae890ca498bfaf5b98d9098afebd4 4

lol. I think Rich would sign Jason if he got down to or below 10% bf and used a little synthol. Rich sponsors big tatted synthol freaks and people with disabilities.

Jason Genova
2015-05-04, 03:46 PM
I unsubbed to the iron scumbag ever since "he" blocked me on FB for making fun of macthey.

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-04, 03:53 PM

lmao

he's still entertaining though. it's not like you will learn much from all the other potato channels since the secret ingredient is always gear use.

secondigliano
2015-05-04, 04:11 PM
lmao

he's still entertaining though. it's not like you will learn much from all the other potato channels since the secret ingredient is always gear use.

exactly.

CoathMacthey
2015-05-04, 04:44 PM
Believe it or not, Jason called me a few days ago to apologize for having asked me to send him $100 via Western Union (which he said he needed in order to go to the Europa).

swoll
2015-05-04, 04:49 PM
Believe it or not, Jason called me a few days ago to apologize for having asked me to send him $100 via Western Union (which he said he needed in order to go to the Europa).

http://i.imgur.com/o8kAfKG.gif

gigel
2015-05-04, 04:55 PM
He was carb depleted bro

secondigliano
2015-05-04, 05:00 PM
He was carb depleted bro

yeah bro and his sweatpants were full of piss stains too.

TheRuleMaster
2015-05-04, 05:04 PM

the iron appologist

Rivers94
2015-05-04, 05:23 PM

You'll get another call soon and he'll be wanting something else hahaha 'please bro i'm humble bean , member apology bro? humble...'

IGotGaspariBro
2015-05-04, 05:37 PM
You'll get another call soon and he'll be wanting something else hahaha 'please bro i'm humble bean , member apology bro? humble...'

fucking lol, always one step ahead

Chaan
2015-05-04, 06:33 PM
lol. I think Rich would sign Jason if he got down to or below 10% bf and used a little synthol. Rich sponsors big tatted synthol freaks and people with disabilities.

synthol isn't trendy at all. What bodybuilders do is inject steroids directly into muscles, this is called site enhancement, except putting various drugs into the shole system. There is also fillers, but it's secret what they use (not synthol, not oil...)

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-04, 06:52 PM

lol he will revert to his scumbag nature soon enough. you can't undo 30 years of potato. the adam era proved it. If adam couldn't reform him, nobody can.

Rivers94
2015-05-04, 07:00 PM
fucking lol, always one step ahead

Its all that genko belobum bro

El Duque
2015-05-04, 07:50 PM
lmao

Yea thats why I watch him...Jason needs to start doing motivational videos..or another full day of eating. Counting macros while microwaving egg whites. Mother fuckers like Maxx CHewning and Christan Guzman just stealing his ideas.

Avoneg Nosaj
2015-05-04, 07:57 PM
why didn't you? Your dad owns BP

BIGPIG
2015-05-04, 08:03 PM
https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-0/11193411_1010200358992224_4958723577292686996_n.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=10b7849b90db94ff3ce66833c66686fd&oe=55C1975A&__gda__=1438846512_c58f0133d19b1595621ecd91df9bb66 d

Hey...it me !!

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-04, 08:04 PM
https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-0/11193411_1010200358992224_4958723577292686996_n.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=10b7849b90db94ff3ce66833c66686fd&oe=55C1975A&__gda__=1438846512_c58f0133d19b1595621ecd91df9bb66 d

Hey...it me !!

dat ass

ThirdParty
2015-05-04, 08:10 PM
Looks like janoy the monger is finally doing g4p. It money makening

Kzoo Detector
2015-05-04, 08:11 PM

jason blaha's father

jason blaha_austim

Blaha's subliminal phuck doll

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r51/mooselips_2006/bagpuss_zps8ofr38jw.jpg (http://s141.photobucket.com/user/mooselips_2006/media/bagpuss_zps8ofr38jw.jpg.html)

secondigliano
2015-05-04, 08:20 PM

Hey...it me !!

ROFL what the fuck is happening here.

bocabxtchez
2015-05-04, 08:22 PM

Hey...it me !!

Lookadat shredded gluteus maximus gluteus minimus coming in all the girls are gonna wanna tap that

swoll
2015-05-04, 08:30 PM
Looks like he's about to go claw deep

ThirdParty
2015-05-04, 08:31 PM
Looks like janoy the monger is finally doing g4p. It money makening

secondigliano
2015-05-04, 08:31 PM
inb4 ian sticks his magic stick in his hebrew cave.

toldyoubro
2015-05-04, 08:55 PM
Holy fuck, he got catfished again recently ?

Maybe that's why he said on the latest video (yesterday?) the fake instagram/youtube females had to stop.

Fool never learns.

inb4 shops

Hindenburg
2015-05-04, 08:57 PM
(Dat ass pic)
Hey...it me !!
http://i.imgur.com/zVSRclF.gif

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Vince-McMahon-Falls-Out-Of-His-Chair-For-a-WWE-Diva.gif

CaliStrong
2015-05-04, 09:08 PM
Holy fuck, he got catfished again recently ?

Maybe that's why he said on the latest video (yesterday?) the fake instagram/youtube females had to stop.

Fool never learns.

inb4 shops

http://i.imgur.com/4pTP2nO.jpg

stuffstuff8939
2015-05-04, 09:14 PM

Fucking lost it

emperorsaul
2015-05-04, 09:23 PM
I hope Brad sees this

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-04, 10:15 PM

LMFAO

dead

Indian
2015-05-04, 10:21 PM
why didn't you? Your dad owns BP

Unaware? Is CoathMcthy the son of a billionaire?

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-04, 10:24 PM
Jason Genova has a "dad bod"

lol

White Chocolate
2015-05-04, 11:48 PM
jason and fat fuckin lenny only two on stage in september, october show with striated glutes. it sick

Where's Jason?
2015-05-05, 12:21 AM

raepeddd

KnuckleDeep
2015-05-05, 12:49 AM
Rz and Nate rattled by comments of not taking JG. Lol

bsp
2015-05-05, 01:06 AM
is this a new nude pic of janoy ?

and lmao at the pj shop

toldyoubro
2015-05-05, 01:42 AM
Fucking lost my shit at Jason and Jane swarming Don with their social skills. People must think Andrew is their carer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vrnvp3WLF8

Is it just me, or has Jason given himself another Anakin cut on his face ?

LOL Jane going all Jason when she realized she didn't get a pic

brb carb loading

Jane claims that Jason -

Eats a pack of bananas in 3 days (suspect for someone who is not a MP ..)
Goes through $140 of food in 12 days, Jane wonders what he is doing or who he is having around and he has a little moment of panic
Then she says it's around $100 a week

Ian, do you have anything for the above ? there is no way he is following any kind of diet, he can't cook or clean. He can easily get by on $50 of food easily each week.

ALERT - 15:00 for another "stop it stop it" moment (although not on the same level)

buying veg burgers, store made salads and sliced meats ...

Clash
2015-05-05, 01:47 AM
Don King looking about as comfortable talking to Jane as a Vietnam-era soldier having his fingernails torn off by the Viet Cong.

ThirdParty
2015-05-05, 03:20 AM
Holy fucking shit LOL

toldyoubro
2015-05-05, 03:28 AM
Wait, did Jane think he was Martin Luther King or did she go potato when they first talked with him ?

Fvp
2015-05-05, 03:29 AM
So we now know Andrew works at the polo club because of Jane. Polo Club of Boca Raton.

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-05, 03:53 AM
Jane makes me rage so much, she srsly rustles my jimmies, Andrew needs to get more of her in the Misfits, she is a lunatic, but it makes for great ment.

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-05, 04:06 AM
Wait, did Jane think he was Martin Luther King or did she go potato when they first talked with him ?

Im in tears, fucking hell, this is top ment, " whaddaya mean, all those negroes on TV are not the one guy?"

toldyoubro
2015-05-05, 04:11 AM

Delete bro, seriously ...

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-05, 04:14 AM
GAH, the cringe, this vid is too much, I keep having to pause it and do a bit of work and come back to it, that bit where they tracked down Don King, fucking hell, its completely vile. Jane is fucking nuts

The Pissening
2015-05-05, 04:20 AM
Jane is absolutely batshit crazy. Ive never seen someone act so socially awkward, even Jason had better manners and concerns about disturbing Don King when hes trying to shop. Its a bit cringeworthy to watch, but like watching a car crash I just cant look away.

These shopping videos just reinforce how little Jason understands about nutrition. I cant believe both him and Jane have/had personal training certifications and its mindboggling that Jane would actually get clients. Fitness industry of peace.

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-05, 04:26 AM
http://share.gifyoutube.com/KeqM5e.gif

Pudding Head
2015-05-05, 04:30 AM

Yup. "I did your speech when I was in high school: I had a dream..."

Jane is more autism than Jason. Don clearly wanted to get away after basic formalities and even his potato son seemed to recognize it....or she just didn't care.

"We don't give a care!"

Once again, Jason is clueless about nutrition.

El Duque
2015-05-05, 04:31 AM

LOl this. Rz is upset...rz seems to be a faggot in real life. Way too full of himself...he was upset janoy called him "rc fitness"

Also about the Costco video ...Jason wanted those fatless veggie burgers, but I'm positive those are high in carbs. If Mc Dicks called their big Mac "lean", Jason would believe it.

YouGottaBeAFreak
2015-05-05, 04:34 AM
11:15 wtf is Jason laughing at lol

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-05, 04:43 AM
http://share.gifyoutube.com/Kdq3kY.gif

Its almost like performance Art, Andrew really captures the potato when he films.

Pudding Head
2015-05-05, 04:51 AM
LOl this. Rz is upset...rz seems to be a faggot in real life. Way too full of himself...he was upset janoy called him "rc fitness"

Also about the Costco video ...Jason wanted those fatless veggie burgers, but I'm positive those are high in carbs. If Mc Dicks called their big Mac "lean", Jason would believe it.

A lot of veggie burgers actually have a terrible protein profile and content. Not like we didn't know, but Jason is completely clueless about nutrition. Buys a big salad in which the dressing has crap loads of empty calories. Also, he is is unaware that there is actually fatless/super low fat cheese that is cheap and good to add to sanwiches.

And who was skim milk and cereal (some are actually high in protein)? And other dairy products...like flavored Greek yoghurt. I know he cannot make "scambald eggs", but he still has a lot options to design a high protein diet that is easy to make and doesn't taste like ass.

He looks like crap because he eats like crap.

Pudding Head
2015-05-05, 04:55 AM
http://share.gifyoutube.com/Kdq3kY.gif

Its almost like performance Art, Andrew really captures the potato when he films.

They are trying to recreate this:

https://i.imgur.com/QgrFvh.jpg

YouGottaBeAFreak
2015-05-05, 05:52 AM
More New Ments?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoZejik5tMA

Rivers94
2015-05-05, 06:57 AM
How do i paste a picture on this?

IGotGaspariBro
2015-05-05, 07:22 AM
:35-:50
B3FSFXJmdp8&start=11

that "I did your speech" part is unreal. holy fuck...
At first I was thinking maybe it was an inside joke between them, but she didn't really know don king right? Like maybe he recognized them but he was just being nice? Did he even say 'jane' once

lmao whenever jason mocks his mom
"its something i dont have to put up with, and i don't know why i do" we know, jane...

lol how don king was still being harassed after jane got her pic.

god damn I hate when people stop in both lanes of the aisles

even if i look like shit, like lenny.

lol at andrew saying cunt in public, g as fuck

Cashier
2015-05-05, 08:24 AM
Fucking lol @ the new nude pic.
I'm back from a 3 week hiatus. Any new ments guys?

TheRuleMaster
2015-05-05, 08:55 AM
can't even feel bad for jason getting catfished anymore,

remember last vid where andrew (AGAIN) was trying to explain to him the whole catfishing thing?

jason: "yeayea look at my shoulders"

TheRuleMaster
2015-05-05, 09:28 AM
LOL JANE thinking don king is martin luther king ... THIS CANT BE REAL

GenetalGiant
2015-05-05, 09:31 AM
Jane is a full blown potato. I'm suprised she was allowed to keep Jason.

Says "We only need essentials". Then gets 2 bottles of wine.
Harassed Don King.
Walked up and touched a random black guy with cart full of alcohol.

leftzing
2015-05-05, 10:13 AM
Jane is a full blown potato. I'm suprised she was allowed to keep Jason.

Says "We only need essentials". Then gets 2 bottles of wine.
Harassed Don King.
Walked up and touched a random black guy with cart full of alcohol.

It is hard as hell to actually get your kids taken away from you, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of child and family services contact. Lots of time they just try to do education/parenting classes. If that was the case though, it doesn't look like it stuck with Jane.

Story time: Once, I saw one of the kids that was on my caseload running down the street in the middle of winter (this kid had autism and was non verbal) while I was driving to go get groceries. I lived on the other side of the city, this kid had been running down the street for hours. I stopped the car and followed him while calling the police and watched him almost get hit by a car several times. Eventually we were able to stop the kid. He was brought back to his mom's where she decided that he needed to go to a special home. Keyword: She decided...

She wasn't a bad parent, just overwhelmed.

Devils
2015-05-05, 10:13 AM
lol just when there's a lul in the ments out comes comedy gold.

Their family is batchit crazy retards lol, I feel my IQ dropping the longer I go through the video. They seem unable to learn new concepts and idea's

bsp
2015-05-05, 10:30 AM
why was don king holding an israel flag at 15:43

secondigliano
2015-05-05, 10:31 AM

because he supports zionism.

Pudding Head
2015-05-05, 10:46 AM

I don't know, but Jane went full Genova at 15:50: "He's got the Martin Luther King flag. He's got the Trinidad flag. He's from Trinidad!"

Don is from the US, but it is confirmed that Jane confused the two Kings.

EDIT: It seems that Don is holding the US and Israeli flag....he's definitely not holding the flag of Trinidad. So Jane cannot even recognize the flag of Israel?

IGotGaspariBro
2015-05-05, 10:46 AM

I wanna know what he was even there for. Unless I missed it, he didn't have a cart - just a cane and some flags lol

CaliStrong
2015-05-05, 10:52 AM
A lot of veggie burgers actually have a terrible protein profile and content. Not like we didn't know, but Jason is completely clueless about nutrition. Buys a big salad in which the dressing has crap loads of empty calories. Also, he is is unaware that there is actually fatless/super low fat cheese that is cheap and good to add to sanwiches.

And who was skim milk and cereal (some are actually high in protein)? And other dairy products...like flavored Greek yoghurt. I know he cannot make "scambald eggs", but he still has a lot options to design a high protein diet that is easy to make and doesn't taste like ass.

Agreed he looks like complete shit. Don't know why Janoy keeps claiming to be carb depleted yet it's obvious based on the groceries that he is definitely going over the normal macro nutrient intake for what is a normal 'low carb' diet. On a ketogenic diet the ideal intake is less than 50 grams of carbs, though the target to induce weight loss is 20g or less. One banana alone is 27g of carbs. ONE! Yet Jane (who is batshit crazy but gives most clues about Jason's real going abouts) says that he goes through tons of bananas a week.

HOWEVER on a ketogenic diet, the salad with ranch is ideal. Add bacon, Add cheese (real cheese, not imitation stuff with loads of sugar in it). Minus the cherry tomatoes which will take him over the 20g limit. Most low fat foods are actually high in sugar, which again, is not ideal for a low carb or ketogenic diet to stimulate ketones which help with weight loss. Cereal is an absolute no-no on low carb as most cereals are grains and high in carb.

It's obvious that Jason's claims of emotions due to carb depletion are entirely to garner attention.

bsp
2015-05-05, 10:57 AM
I don't know, but Jane went full Genova at 15:50: "He's got the Martin Luther King flag. He's got the Trinidad flag. He's from Trinidad!"

EDIT: It seems that Don is holding the US and Israeli flag....he's definitely not holding the flag of Trinidad. So Jane cannot even recognize the flag of Israel?

jane is full potato not surprising

secondigliano
2015-05-05, 10:59 AM
I wanna know what he was even there for. Unless I missed it, he didn't have a cart - just a cane and some flags lol

he was just shopping what the fuck else you think he was doing there.

GenetalGiant
2015-05-05, 11:24 AM

It's also funny because she's Jewish. She can't even recognize the flag of her own country. I wonder where she got Trinidad from lol. She just spews out Bullshit facts like Jason. She probably never even met Don Luther King Jr.

Edit: It didn't even look like Don was shopping. He was just walking through the store waving flags. Florida is full of potatos.

gunting goat
2015-05-05, 11:44 AM
wow don luther king, jr.
I have a dream speech
wtf jane

I can't comprehend this potato

toldyoubro
2015-05-05, 12:15 PM

One of my cheap and easys is a huge bowl of cornflakes each day - easy 80 - 100 carbs.

toldyoubro
2015-05-05, 12:22 PM

Youtube knows

I've been telling people for years that Janoy is the long lost heir to the throne of Israel. One day he will go there and take his place when everyone around him thinks he is ready. Do people think it's a coincidence a celebrity was there when he was ? and not only that but he had a flag, Janoy's flag ... why do you think Don was just hanging around for ages and tries to act cool when Jane talks about the past.

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-05, 03:13 PM
Jane was unfit to be a mother lol. she's really reatarded and even more obnoxious than the sith lord. Don King was trying to run away but they had him trapped in their potato gravity field :(
Jason has the same diet knowledge as your average fat chick at planet fitness. Not that I can blame him after seeing his mother in this video she literally filled his already low IQ mind with potato ideas.

BIGPIG
2015-05-05, 03:19 PM
DSL Deena

https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-0/11210507_10205322285991653_256853126969298039_n.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=8cb0d081f0cdf06015cc8b05b8dccb14&oe=55E18F34&__gda__=1440592653_e5b12ccfbc1eb6a263ca0b7b3b3d6b0 8

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-05, 03:46 PM
DSL Deena

https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-0/11210507_10205322285991653_256853126969298039_n.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=8cb0d081f0cdf06015cc8b05b8dccb14&oe=55E18F34&__gda__=1440592653_e5b12ccfbc1eb6a263ca0b7b3b3d6b0 8
http://media.giphy.com/media/zqhZB6bo5FgoE/giphy.gif

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-05, 03:52 PM
DSL Deena

MethHead Fat Acceptance Barbie

Indian
2015-05-05, 03:53 PM
Jane was unfit to be a mother lol. she's really reatarded and even more obnoxious than the sith lord. Don King was trying to run away but they had him trapped in their potato gravity field :(
Jason has the same diet knowledge as your average fat chick at planet fitness. Not that I can blame him after seeing his mother in this video she literally filled his already low IQ mind with potato ideas.

I think everyones mom has a potato knowledge about nutrition, I've never seen anyone blame their mom.

Without his mom, jason would be a hobo

secondigliano
2015-05-05, 03:57 PM
It's also funny because she's Jewish. She can't even recognize the flag of her own country. I wonder where she got Trinidad from lol. She just spews out Bullshit facts like Jason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-05, 04:09 PM
I think everyones mom has a potato knowledge about nutrition, I've never seen anyone blame their mom.

Without his mom, jason would be a hobo

Without his mom Jason would have a functioning brain, his mother is a terrible parent, without hs mom jason would be fine, no more Haldol, freedom etc, dont forget she lives off the trust fund and gives the scraps to Jason, she has never actually provided for him,

secondigliano
2015-05-05, 04:12 PM
Without his mom Jason would have a functioning brain, his mother is a terrible parent, without hs mom jason would be fine, no more Haldol, freedom etc, dont forget she lives off the trust fund and gives the scraps to Jason, she has never actually provided for him,

well actually she does.

jason is even too fucking dumb to even wash his own clothes and do the dishes.

Pudding Head
2015-05-05, 04:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

http://i.imgur.com/PcIoQCk.gif

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-05, 04:20 PM
well actually she does.

What do you think will happen to Jason when her liver shuts down and she dies? Jason has been babied by his mother, the cunt can drive a car, he can wash his dishes and clothes, he can recite off reams of bullshit about bodybuilding he can wash dishes and clothes. He doesnt do it because he doesnt have to. It would actually be a positive thing if she died, cutting the umbilical cord, so to speak.

secondigliano
2015-05-05, 04:25 PM
What do you think will happen to Jason when her liver shuts down and she dies? Jason has been babied by his mother, the cunt can drive a car, he can wash his dishes and clothes, he can recite off reams of bullshit about bodybuilding he can wash dishes and clothes. He doesnt do it because he doesnt have to. It would actually be a positive thing if she died, cutting the umbilical cord, so to speak.

don't be so mean.

Pudding Head
2015-05-05, 04:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/k5VfN1l.jpg

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-05, 04:51 PM
^LMAO, thats awesome.

Devils
2015-05-05, 05:26 PM
well actually she does.

he know's how to drive a car, he could learn how to live on his own with some proper time away from mom

Ripandrebuildmusclefibers
2015-05-05, 05:30 PM

link to rattling pls.

IGotGaspariBro
2015-05-05, 05:30 PM
he was just shopping what the fuck else you think he was doing there.
Other than being at costco, it didn't look like he was actually shopping. . He had nothing but a cane and some flags in his hands. He said he was hosting a party for the fight yet had no cart. On camera the closest he got was picking up a pack of chicken then putting it down.

He's one of the biggest weasels in sports history. wouldn't be surprised if he was taking a stroll knowing the boxing fans were out getting food for the fight.

Why the fuck would he need to bring his stupid flags while getting groceries?

http://i.imgur.com/k5VfN1l.jpg

jane doesn't seem racist, i wonder where jason gets that from lol

Rivers94
2015-05-05, 05:38 PM

To be fair jasons liver will probably shut down before janes haha

Hatertrollz
2015-05-05, 05:49 PM

Coming from a Jewish family myself, you'd be surprised at how well some of them hide their blatant racism in an attempt to appear "politically correct" to the public. I have family members that have Spanish and black "friends", but are openly racist about them when in front of family or other Jewish friends. It disgusting.

Pudding Head
2015-05-05, 05:52 PM
Other than being at costco, it didn't look like he was actually shopping. . He had nothing but a cane and some flags in his hands. He said he was hosting a party for the fight yet had no cart. On camera the closest he got was picking up a pack of chicken then putting it down.

He's one of the biggest weasels in sports history. wouldn't be surprised if he was taking a stroll knowing the boxing fans were out getting food for the fight.

Why the fuck would he need to bring his stupid flags while getting groceries?

Jane wants the BBC.

Seriously tho, many Jewish people are classist and not necessarily racist (some are both probably)...for example when Andrew took his friend over to Jane's first Christmas party, she said that she wants to leave because some other guest said that: "it's too ghetto in here" (paraphrasing).

Also, there was some speculation on OLD misc that Jason is not racist, but he is just too potato to know that he shouldn't say these things. However, the "pear harbor" incident doesn't really support this theory.

Finally, Jason seems to always have hilarious encounters with BBCs. Maybe they don't give him a pass for being mentally disabled and Jason resents them for this. In the end, who knows what goes through his head tho.

secondigliano
2015-05-05, 05:57 PM
I can't believe 2010 was 15 years ago.

TheBigBadWolf
2015-05-05, 07:25 PM
LOL @ comments.

'anyone seeing the connection here? jason eats alot of bananas? monkey prick confirmed'

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-05, 07:47 PM
when Andrew took his friend over to Jane's first Christmas party, she said that she wants to leave because some other guest said that: "it's too ghetto in here" (paraphrasing).

to be fair andrews friend lynn or whatever name was, was an abrasive kunt.

Indian
2015-05-05, 07:57 PM
Watching all the Europa videos by all the youtube fitness community and Jason really was hard done by Nate and Rafael. I think it would have really made his channel blow up.

RoyJonzeJr
2015-05-05, 08:02 PM
Jane wants the BBC.

Seriously tho, many Jewish people are classist and not necessarily racist (some are both probably)...for example when Andrew took his friend over to Jane's first Christmas party, she said that she wants to leave because some other guest said that: "it's too ghetto in here" (paraphrasing).

Also, there was some speculation on OLD misc that Jason is not racist, but he is just too potato to know that he shouldn't say these things. However, the "pear harbor" incident doesn't really support this theory.

Finally, Jason seems to always have hilarious encounters with BBCs. Maybe they don't give him a pass for being mentally disabled and Jason resents them for this. In the end, who knows what goes through his head tho.

Yeah I seriously doubt that Jason is genuinely racist. The person he said, "Fuck you ******" to wasn't even black, it was that Dorian Platz faggot who harassed him on Twitter. About "Former Ronnie Niger" was that even real? I thought that was just a photoshop somebody did. I know that he really did call him Former Ronnie on his Instagram description, but I don't remember the niger part. I know for a fact that there's a fake photoshop of him trash talking Chris Jones on Instagram or something and calling him a ******.

As for the Pear Habor incident, pretty sure he just got finished watching Pearl Harbor, one of the 5 movies he's endlessly obsessed with, and just caught up in the emotion.

secondigliano
2015-05-05, 08:04 PM
Malcolm Coleman X

IGotGaspariBro
2015-05-05, 08:33 PM
Coming from a Jewish family myself, you'd be surprised at how well some of them hide their blatant racism in an attempt to appear "politically correct" to the public. I have family members that have Spanish and black "friends", but are openly racist about them when in front of family or other Jewish friends. It disgusting.

Jane wants the BBC.

got you guys on spread, was aware of the bold somewhat but I figured it didn't include the use of epithets

Yeah I seriously doubt that Jason is genuinely racist. The person he said, "Fuck you ******" to wasn't even black, it was that Dorian Platz faggot who harassed him on Twitter. About "Former Ronnie Niger" was that even real? I thought that was just a photoshop somebody did. I know that he really did call him Former Ronnie on his Instagram description, but I don't remember the niger part. I know for a fact that there's a fake photoshop of him trash talking Chris Jones on Instagram or something and calling him a ******.

As for the Pear Habor incident, pretty sure he just got finished watching Pearl Harbor, one of the 5 movies he's endlessly obsessed with, and just caught up in the emotion.

I think he responded to ronnie coleman so the post was "@ronniecoleman niger". I don't remember which incident it was, the first or second(if they both happened), but andrew definitely brought it up in one of the old vids and made it clear he can't do that.

Honestly idk, i think jason can comprehend the context of those phrases, but maybe not especially if it wasn't stressed when he was growing up

CaliStrong
2015-05-05, 08:34 PM
Watching all the Europa videos by all the youtube fitness community and Jason really was hard done by Nate and Rafael. I think it would have really made his channel blow up.

RZ is kind of avoiding the reasons why he couldn't drive the Sith Lord, but Nate admitted in his recent video that it was a simple reason of economics - Jason simply didn't have the money to get a room, pay for his entry, food, gas, etc. In the Costco video, Jane mentioned something about how Jason blew up at her but she didn't want to discuss it. Maybe it was related to this? Regardless thanks to missing the Europa, we got to see Andrew and Janoy deliver the ments with Jane and Don King.

toldyoubro
2015-05-05, 08:53 PM
I'm watching the Nate video now of the Europa and there is no way Jason could have the basic skills or be able to afford it. Nate even said if it was one day, he would have taken him (meaning pay for Jason yet again as per usual).

Nate and RZ had to share a room with two beds, so Jason would have had to pay for a room alone with no cost splitting. Looks like food at the event was like $10.

Looks like $30 for the event ticket, $150 for the hotel room.

Found this

https://www.europaexpo.com/orlando-2015/event-hotel
https://www.europaexpo.com/orlando-2015/tickets-times

Dick
2015-05-05, 09:22 PM
I don't know about Nate but rzphagness clearly had no interest in the Sithlord being there, whether he had the money or not.

YouGottaBeAFreak
2015-05-05, 09:33 PM

4:27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m1Rk58KtSs

CaliStrong
2015-05-05, 09:59 PM

HOLY SHIT the lost episode. It's still unlisted so I'm gonna rip it for future purposes.

stuffstuff8939
2015-05-05, 10:00 PM
CaliStrong

cringed hard at 4:27. Awkward as fuck.

toldyoubro
2015-05-05, 10:08 PM
Imagine getting a +1 invite to a Christmas party, and your only concern in the world is whether the hosts overweight 30 year old son will appear in a thong to pose for everyone. You can't risk bringing a friend along.

CaliStrong
2015-05-05, 10:10 PM
@<a href="http://www.numisc.com/forum/member.php?u=622" target="_blank">CaliStrong</a>

Indeed. She's also the one in the hooka vid, where Jason is walking Atlantic Ave. claiming how "it's fucking crazy out here" about 20 times.

*hands Janoy the hookah pipe*

Lynn: "Suck it in like you're sucking a mean dick"

Jason: "All right."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BObpEByHaGc

Hatertrollz
2015-05-05, 10:38 PM
RZ is kind of avoiding the reasons why he couldn't drive the Sith Lord, but Nate admitted in his recent video that it was a simple reason of economics - Jason simply didn't have the money to get a room, pay for his entry, food, gas, etc. In the Costco video, Jane mentioned something about how Jason blew up at her but she didn't want to discuss it. Maybe it was related to this? Regardless thanks to missing the Europa, we got to see Andrew and Janoy deliver the ments with Jane and Don King.

RZFitnessTV 1 week ago
+tony wroten haha. Im not giving him a ride anywhere

RZFitnessTV 1 week ago
+tony wroten its nothing other than the fact that he's unappreciative and disrespectful.... not my cup of tea as far as friends go

RZFitnessTV 6 days ago
+tony wroten lold at be easy on him his bday is in 10 months. perfect example. he doesn't even remember my name and expects me to drive and pay his way. its not going to happen

CaliStrong
2015-05-05, 10:42 PM
RZFitnessTV 1 week ago

RZFitnessTV 1 week ago
+tony wroten its nothing other than the fact that he's unappreciative and disrespectful.... not my cup of tea as far as friends go

RZFitnessTV 6 days ago
+tony wroten lold at be easy on him his bday is in 10 months. perfect example. he doesn't even remember my name and expects me to drive and pay his way. its not going to happen

Sounds like RZ got his feelings hurt. In his last video he says he deleted/blocked all the trolls and won't talk about 'a certain subject.' I would presume this is regards to Janoy's missed ride to Europa...

Hatertrollz
2015-05-05, 10:49 PM
Sounds like RZ got his feelings hurt. In his last video he says he deleted/blocked all the trolls and won't talk about 'a certain subject.' I would presume this is regards to Janoy's missed ride to Europa...

Some of the witnesses are unjustifiably annoying, so I can't really blame him; although, ignoring them is probably the best course of action.

Chaan
2015-05-05, 10:56 PM
Everybody I used to know when in your age (20) used economics as an argument if they didn't want to go... That's why you swallow it.

This is his current shape: good enough for a pose on the beach, not good enough for a fitness competition. He learnt from previous, and accepts that he is rather a Youtube star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2limbNblh0

GenetalGiant
2015-05-05, 11:26 PM
RZFitnessTV 1 week ago

RZFitnessTV 1 week ago

RZFitnessTV 6 days ago

The Dark Lord Spaniard was gracious enough to give Rcfaggnes publicity and this is the thanks he gets. I hope Jason doesn't do any more collabs with lower level youtube guildings.

Mr.Roarke
2015-05-06, 02:13 AM
Would've been unreal ment for jason to be at the Europa.

We should've set up a gofundme and all donated like two bucks or so lol. The iron jew would've probably just used it for skittles, donuts or monsters though..

RoyJonzeJr
2015-05-06, 03:39 AM
lmao I can't believe that little pussy RZ Fitness is mad that Giovanni couldn't remember his name. He can't even remember his own name for cryin out loud.

Yeah I remember that, but I assume that he was referencing the Dorian Platz incident not an alleged Ronnie Coleman/Chris Jones incident.

IGotGaspariBro
2015-05-06, 04:39 AM
The Dark Lord Spaniard was gracious enough to give Rcfaggnes publicity and this is the thanks he gets. I hope Jason doesn't do any more collabs with lower level youtube guildings.

Fuckn guildings.

I remember andrew asking what the hell that meant, and he said like just the antlers from a reindeer. There's a word, gelding, that means a castrated horse.

Also the word gilding is a verb and means to coat something in gold.

I've never heard or read these words anywhere though and no idea if the first one is related to what he was trying to convey in his insult

lmao I can't believe that little pussy RZ Fitness is mad that Giovanni couldn't remember his name. He can't even remember his own name for cryin out loud.

its just a weak excuse, but whatever. Now that he's a big yootoob star he has no time for the serfs like janoy. He needs to learn to give back to the people

swoll
2015-05-06, 05:05 AM
its just a weak excuse, but whatever. Now that he's a big yootoob star he has no time for the serfs like janoy. He needs to learn to give back to the people

Yeah he should have paid for his entrance fee, hotel room, and food for three days

Pudding Head
2015-05-06, 05:10 AM
Yeah I remember that, but I assume that he was referencing the Dorian Platz incident not an alleged Ronnie Coleman/Chris Jones incident.

I keep seeing people claiming that he called Former Ronnie the n-word, but I didn't see any evidence of that. As far as I know, this was the only incident:

http://i.imgur.com/dJiDXQ9.png

But he just used it instead of using asshole after that troll kept harassing him. So I guess he is not racist, he is just potato.

Zwicker
2015-05-06, 07:10 AM
CaliStrong

Actually, Jason was quite smooth there. He didn't shy away from the eye contact or fidget. He confidently explained what happened, said he was sorry, and went for a friend hug. Impressed by his social abilities in that situation.

What the hell is the Europa? Just an expo for bodybuilding supplement companies and somewhere for the joocers to compare lats?

TheRuleMaster
2015-05-06, 08:28 AM
What the hell is the Europa? Just an expo for bodybuilding supplement companies and somewhere for the joocers to compare lats?

isnt that what every expo is for

IGotGaspariBro
2015-05-06, 08:42 AM
Yeah he should have paid for his entrance fee, hotel room, and food for three days

2 days 1 night*

Didn't say or even imply that.

Actually, Jason was quite smooth there. He didn't shy away from the eye contact or fidget. He confidently explained what happened, said he was sorry, and went for a friend hug. Impressed by his social abilities in that situation.

isnt that what every expo is for

yeah, I think it just happened to be in florida near a bunch of youtubers

GenetalGiant
2015-05-06, 08:50 AM
Fuckn guildings

I've never heard or read these words anywhere though and no idea if the first one is related to what he was trying to convey in his insult

I think it means peon in Jasons potato mind

nonamewut
2015-05-06, 11:32 AM
the friend andrew brought to the xmas is such a fking shrek bitch

i wouldnt have ever thought that rafael would take it personal when jason is a derpjerk, mind atombomb

SlcikRick
2015-05-06, 11:45 AM
the friend andrew brought to the xmas is such a fking shrek bitch

i wouldnt have ever thought that rafael would take it personal when jason is a derpjerk, mind atombomb

Raph takes everything personal. I russtled his jimmies in the comments a few months ago about this dietary advice. It pissed him off enough that he mentioned it in his next video, but didn't mention me by name. Dude is so easy to russtle. He's got some deep seeded issues.

KnuckleDeep
2015-05-06, 11:59 AM
Raph takes everything personal. I russtled his jimmies in the comments a few months ago about this dietary advice. It pissed him off enough that he mentioned it in his next video, but didn't mention me by name. Dude is so easy to russtle. He's got some deep seeded issues.

Rep button, I really don't see it anywhere now but I agree.

El Duque
2015-05-06, 01:01 PM

This. Its so easy. RC needs an order 66 from the sithlord with all that shit talking.

Hindenburg
2015-05-06, 01:16 PM
Honestly, I've seen barely any of RC's videos, and I don't blame him for not wanting to pay Jason's way. However, the way he handled the situation with his comments on Youtube, he comes off as a complete faggot. Nate handled it much better.

KnuckleDeep
2015-05-06, 01:17 PM
This. Its so easy. RC needs an order 66 from the sithlord with all that shit talking.

He would kill himself. SRS.

KnuckleDeep
2015-05-06, 01:18 PM
Honestly, I've seen barely any of RC's videos, and I don't blame him for not wanting to pay Jason's way. However, the way he handled the situation with his comments on Youtube, he comes off as a complete faggot. Nate handled it much better.

Nates an odd guy. His posts on RCs videos like friends for life and stuff isnfucking weird.

GenetalGiant
2015-05-06, 01:26 PM
Nates an odd guy. His posts on RCs videos like friends for life and stuff isnfucking weird.

lol. Nate is a weird a guy, It's like he has no sense of humor. I've never heard him joke around.

secondigliano
2015-05-06, 01:29 PM
lol. Nate is a weird a guy, It's like he has no sense of humor. I've never heard him joke around.

that's probably cause he's asian. :rolleyes:

IGotGaspariBro
2015-05-06, 01:40 PM
He would kill himself. SRS.

Is there some backstory I'm not aware of?

Lol I knew they always posted on each others vids but I missed that one. weird as hell tbh

He comes across as a normal former addict to me. You can tell he does enjoy lifting and fitness in general, but he's clearly, imo, substituting one addiction(meth) for another (gear). Without it he'd probably be a mess

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-06, 02:07 PM
Is there some backstory I'm not aware of?

Lol I knew they always posted on each others vids but I missed that one. weird as hell tbh

He comes across as a normal former addict to me. You can tell he does enjoy lifting and fitness in general, but he's clearly, imo, substituting one addiction(meth) for another (gear). Without it he'd probably be a mess

At this point, I think we need to accept there is something in the water in Delray, its just full of odd people, no disrespect or insult to any of them.

YouGottaBeAFreak
2015-05-06, 02:39 PM
The new beat will be up TODAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8USE09S_dAQ

Hindenburg
2015-05-06, 02:44 PM

http://i.imgur.com/6Q2xEcm.png

Blakus
2015-05-06, 03:24 PM

is it gonna be piss?

Pudding Head
2015-05-06, 03:44 PM

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-06-2015/Rq87RD.gif (http://makeagif.com/Rq87RD)

secondigliano
2015-05-06, 03:46 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-06-2015/Rq87RD.gif (http://makeagif.com/Rq87RD)

he looks like a swimming dog.

gunting goat
2015-05-06, 03:48 PM

dem fried neurotransmitters from all dat meth, breh

lolling at the RC Fitness faggotry

Hindenburg
2015-05-06, 04:02 PM
Coath Debbie's friend. It revolting.

svClnXoHx0o

GenetalGiant
2015-05-06, 04:25 PM

svClnXoHx0o

Coath Dibbie hates Jason and Mama Creva now lol. It's probably because of the trolls.
Mama Cresva left Worlds Gym because she didn't get along with Tameka. Racismening?

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-06-2015/ADin9n.gif (http://makeagif.com/ADin9n)

toldyoubro
2015-05-06, 04:31 PM
LOL Jason going all quiet like he did with Debbie when she was around. Jane and her friend start bitching.

That cut on Jason's face is rustling me, he did it on purpose to look like Anakin ?

Jane saying she didn't get along with Tamika, hopefully Jason spills the beans on that.

Hindenburg
2015-05-06, 04:31 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-06-2015/ADin9n.gif

They're gunting goats
http://cdn.gifstache.com/2012/11/21/gifstache_2819_1353542401.gif

IGotGaspariBro
2015-05-06, 04:35 PM

svClnXoHx0o

down the rabbit hole we go...it.never.ends

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-06, 04:36 PM
http://share.gifyoutube.com/yDP743.gif

Zwicker
2015-05-06, 04:39 PM
lol at Jane lying about gym visits. The Kunting Warrior clearly gets it from her. "I was there at 11:30 on Friday... Not yesterday, last Friday." Sickening lies on the spot.

IGotGaspariBro
2015-05-06, 04:42 PM
lol at Jane lying about gym visits. The Kunting Warrior clearly gets it from her. "I was there at 11:30 on Friday... Not yesterday, last Friday." Sickening lies on the spot.

just like jason she also can't hide it, her voice got higher every time she said it lmao

irishbrahMKII
2015-05-06, 04:42 PM
Its fucking weird, seriously untrustworthy cunts, you know they would rob you blind if they had the brains

toldyoubro
2015-05-06, 04:43 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-06-2015/ADin9n.gif (http://makeagif.com/ADin9n)

Pretty sure this means Jason has appeared in a few of those movies ...

gunting goat
2015-05-06, 04:52 PM
They're gunting goats
http://cdn.gifstache.com/2012/11/21/gifstache_2819_1353542401.gif

sit back and think about Jane being employed at various gyms as a personal trainer

a 60+ yr old alcoholic woman bouncing around from gym to gym, not getting along with other PTs, hypothetically getting clients, showing them how to exercise and offering them nutritional advice

all this after being certified and being interviewed by gym managers. what an industry

Edit: still waching pt 2 and listening to Jane discuss exercise equipment, these people are so fucked

secondigliano
2015-05-06, 05:40 PM
they are talking about coath debbie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svClnXoHx0o

Pudding Head
2015-05-06, 05:42 PM
That cut on Jason's face is rustling me, he did it on purpose to look like Anakin ?

Nah, he was just shaving...with an ax or steak knife. He could very well be a "cutter" given that he is:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-06-2015/H01tHH.gif (http://makeagif.com/H01tHH)

Or maybe Jane just disciplined her as she mentioned that Jason is on her naughty list.

And LOL at Debbie deliberately ignoring Jane. Jane is so unaware. Maybe Debbie thought: "I've done some fucked up shit in my time, but your son and his fans are on another level."

Regardless, most Florida residents must be on something:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-06-2015/62Q47K.gif (http://makeagif.com/62Q47K)

therebel21
2015-05-06, 06:30 PM
Lmao took a break from the men's but I had to come back like herpes it sick

How the fuck does Jane know Don king? This saga is so sick

Also lol he killed a man and is a well known scumbag and everyone wanted a pic with him

Rz is a phag he got his feelings hurt over some stupid comments

Dude acts like such a drama queen

like nate way more

nonamewut
2015-05-06, 06:42 PM
andrew is the only one in the cosco part 2 that is self-aware, self-reflecting etc

therebel21
2015-05-06, 06:50 PM
andrew is the only one in the cosco part 2 that is self-aware, self-reflecting etc

so sick at the whole Genova family not being self aware they are on some weird jew shit

2015-05-06, 06:58 PM

Not trying to paint all of these fitness youtubers with a broad stroke cause I don't know them and I enjoy fitness myself. That said, I question the real motive behind all of these dudes. I liked RZFitness, but all of these faggots take themselves way too seriously. Brb says he's not a fan of instagram because it's narcissistic but broadcasts 80-percent of his day-to-day life to a predominantly male audience of people he doesn't know personally. Brb, people call him out and he deletes comments and acts fucking weird.

I remember the video where he addressed the diet thing you called him out on actually.

We all have our hobbies/things that give us purpose in our life, but holy fuck some of these fitness guys are cringey as fuck. All of the lying, psuedo-facts that are endlessly regurgitated, and hidden agendas. They're all a bunch of frauds trying to cash in on an already oversaturated market. I liked RZ but the whole physique competition thing reminded me how annoyed I am of those type of people that are so fucking obsessed with aesthetics shit

secondigliano
2015-05-06, 07:05 PM
you fags remember when that cunt hole ogus uploaded that video of him breaking up with his girlfriend and everybody took a shit on him that day and in the end he had to delete the video.

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-06, 07:08 PM
Not trying to paint all of these fitness youtubers with a broad stroke cause I don't know them and I enjoy fitness myself. That said, I question the real motive behind all of these dudes. I liked RZFitness, but all of these faggots take themselves way too seriously. Brb says he's not a fan of instagram because it's narcissistic but broadcasts 80-percent of his day-to-day life to a predominantly male audience of people he doesn't know personally. Brb, people call him out and he deletes comments and acts fucking weird.

I remember the video where he addressed the diet thing you called him out on actually.

We all have our hobbies/things that give us purpose in our life, but holy fuck some of these fitness guys are cringey as fuck. All of the lying, psuedo-facts that are endlessly regurgitated, and hidden agendas. They're all a bunch of frauds trying to cash in on an already oversaturated market. I liked RZ but the whole physique competition thing reminded me how annoyed I am of those type of people that are so fucking obsessed with aesthetics shit

maybe he's being a bish cause he's carb depleted?

nonamewut
2015-05-06, 07:20 PM
you fags remember when that cunt hole ogus uploaded that video of him breaking up with his girlfriend and everybody took a shit on him that day and in the end he had to delete the video.

i wish i had seen that video, i fucking missed it

havnt found anyone doing a backup DL and upload either...

RoyJonzeJr
2015-05-06, 07:25 PM
Strong contribution that RZ Shitness made to the Ian McCarthy collab, lurking in the background and saying absolutely nothing. Even Brody has more charisma than him.

2015-05-06, 07:27 PM
maybe he's being a bish cause he's carb depleted?

Nooooo bro don't gooo there broo

2015-05-06, 07:28 PM
Strong contribution that RZ Shitness made to the Ian McCarthy collab, lurking in the background and saying absolutely nothing. Even Brody has more charisma than him.

Fuuuuarrkkk brahhhhsss hehehe check out my new supps brahs..... here's my daily macros brahs... 350 g of protein, 450g of carb 120 g of fat it supplement-ening..... HAHAHAHAHA *EDM outro*

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-06, 07:50 PM
Fuuuuarrkkk brahhhhsss hehehe check out my new supps brahs..... here's my daily macros brahs... 350 g of protein, 450g of carb 120 g of fat it supplement-ening..... HAHAHAHAHA *EDM outro*

imagine watching him film himself eat at chipoltle. people probably think these youtube fitness stars are retards. unless they are legit huge like hodge twins.

emperorsaul
2015-05-06, 08:41 PM
From wikipedia: "King was convicted of second degree murder for the second killing in 1966 after he was found guilty of stomping to death an employee, Sam Garrett, who owed him $600."

Now we know why he was carrying the Israeli flag huehuehue

BIGPIG
2015-05-06, 08:53 PM

Lol!

BIGPIG
2015-05-06, 08:54 PM
imagine watching him film himself eat at chipoltle. people probably think these youtube fitness stars are retards. unless they are legit huge like hodge twins.

This. Fucking cringe. "Yeah bro, I'm just gonna film why you make my sub!"

CaliStrong
2015-05-06, 09:09 PM
No one mentioned about how Saul is now at Planet Fitness. And also Jason's championship spelling bee prowess witnessed again: "K-S-I-S-T!" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svClnXoHx0o&feature=youtu.be&t=8m42s)

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-06, 09:20 PM
No one mentioned about how Saul is now at Planet Fitness. And also Jason's championship spelling bee prowess witnessed again: "K-S-I-S-T!" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svClnXoHx0o&feature=youtu.be&t=8m42s)

wonder why he left?
also young and old chuck have been MIA lately :(

CaliStrong
2015-05-06, 09:32 PM
wonder why he left?
also young and old chuck have been MIA lately :(

Again back to theories - most Planet Fitness' are $10 a month. We know Saul can afford more but he just wants to be frugal and doesn't need much at World Gym (which is $20 a month). Saul lived in a time when $60 was a normal month's salary, so $10 is a lot of money.

Old Chuck never came back or made a showing after claiming he could squat 495 and promised to do so in the new year.

Young Chuck has been in a few videos but hasn't said much since he called out Big Lenny and Big Lenny's retort about how Chuck's "vagina was bigger than his." He's definitely been in the background of some of the more recent DRMs even though they are few and far between these days.

stuffstuff8939
2015-05-06, 09:39 PM
Again back to theories - most Planet Fitness' are $10 a month. We know Saul can afford more but he just wants to be frugal and doesn't need much at World Gym (which is $20 a month). Saul lived in a time when $60 was a normal month's salary, so $10 is a lot of money.

Old Chuck never came back or made a showing after claiming he could squat 495 and promised to do so in the new year.

Young Chuck has been in a few videos but hasn't said much since he called out Big Lenny and Big Lenny's retort about how Chuck's "vagina was bigger than his." He's definitely been in the background of some of the more recent DRMs even though they are few and far between these days.

In all seriousness, PF is perfect for Saul. Though I have to say the old bastard impressed me in the recent PJ Genova video.

not thebeastenman
2015-05-06, 09:42 PM

Call him out fella

CaliStrong
2015-05-06, 09:45 PM
Call him out fella

I honestly believe that we will put a senior citizen to death if he ends up taking us up on this call out.

stuffstuff8939
2015-05-06, 09:47 PM
I honestly believe that we will put a senior citizen to death if he ends up taking us up on this call out.

If Saul responds instead, we'll find out he is the one who bought all of Jason's Blackstone goodies. He'll peak in with some super dmz (if he sold him the iron mag super dmz, that shit had superdrol in it) and alpha 1 and squat 495 like a boss.

CaliStrong
2015-05-06, 09:50 PM
WARNING: NSFL - Conjectured Result of old man chuck answering our 495 squat challenge (http://johnalvino.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Squatting-Injury.jpg)

not thebeastenman
2015-05-06, 09:53 PM
WARNING: NSFL - Conjectured Result of old man chuck answering our 495 squat challenge (http://johnalvino.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Squatting-Injury.jpg)

aww fuk bye

Hindenburg
2015-05-06, 10:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSaZ9e9YUUE

CaliStrong
2015-05-06, 10:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSaZ9e9YUUE

HOLY [email protected] The flute! hahahahahah

DidNotReadL0L
2015-05-06, 11:35 PM

1. I thought world gym was 10 a month? it's 10 dollars for me a month in Ohio. the only plan that costs 20 includes tanning and some other BS
2. Old chuck was kinda funny but a huge bullshitter. i would have loved to see him try 495 and just see his legs crumble lol
3. yeah young chuck got butthurt a bunch maybe he asked deldrew to stop filming hi mso much? I thought he was cool most of the time but he did get emotional and mean under the right circumstances lol

CaliStrong
2015-05-06, 11:54 PM
1. I thought world gym was 10 a month? it's 10 dollars for me a month in Ohio. the only plan that costs 20 includes tanning and some other BS
2. Old chuck was kinda funny but a huge bullshitter. i would have loved to see him try 495 and just see his legs crumble lol
3. yeah young chuck got butthurt a bunch maybe he asked deldrew to stop filming hi mso much? I thought he was cool most of the time but he did get emotional and mean under the right circumstances lol

You're right it is only $10 a month, or $20 for unlimited classes. Man that's not a bad deal, probably why Nate likes to go there a lot (even though between him and RZ, they seem to go to a new gym every video). Here's World Gym's Yelp page, which I'm surprised to see, hasn't been trolled by monkey pricks. http://www.yelp.com/biz/world-gym-delray-beach-4

GenetalGiant
2015-05-06, 11:55 PM

It is $10 a month. Saul probably left because the gym is old and nasty.

Lenny said he saw old chuck unrack 405 and do 1/10 Rom squats.