PDA

View Full Version : **Official Jason Genova and the Delray Misfits Thread (PT.2)**

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Nine
2014-12-28, 05:32 PM
Enjoy the ments.

irishbrahMKII
2014-12-28, 05:35 PM
Spot for sale

Bouta Spload
2014-12-28, 05:37 PM
Ima bout splain something.

Ima bout to talk about this spot.

This ssss-spot is sold to Craig Titus

Alright piss out. bye.

FM15
2014-12-28, 05:38 PM
spot for sale

FM15 approved

Hindenburg
2014-12-28, 05:40 PM
So sickening. Posts 50,000 times a day by Numiscers. We come in swarms like ants... like army ants... like a bunch of idiots.

Shirewitness
2014-12-28, 05:41 PM
Spot SOLD

When you need the energy for a tough workout :

http://www.caribbeanfoodcentre.com/sites/default/files/product_image/cock-soup.jpg

Indian
2014-12-28, 05:42 PM
Subbed

Nipy
2014-12-28, 05:42 PM
Pis for sail

MindlessWork
2014-12-28, 05:43 PM
In on first page. Lets get the ments going

Bouta Spload
2014-12-28, 05:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YOS_M72bA

bocabxtchez
2014-12-28, 05:46 PM
IN... Haters Beware.... Beware Motherfucka!

Shirewitness
2014-12-28, 05:49 PM
Oh my sides, can imagine a news report using the mall part of this video ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgCWT4ahel4

Lights
2014-12-28, 05:54 PM
Why did you make a 2rd thread?

KnuckleDeep
2014-12-28, 06:03 PM
My question was legitimate. I don't get his motivation. Before he tried to be some bodybuilder and at times gave er. He doesn't eat well. He makes excuses in training. He does the same power reps (low). What's he trying to do? The only times he gives er is with others, hence my hope Ian actually comes down.

I'm not aware of his goals atm. I'm not sure if he's "cutting", " bulking", "maxing" or what.

Indian
2014-12-28, 06:03 PM
Why did you make a 2rd thread?

He surely falsely believes like the old misc moderators that the amount of posts in a thread affects the speed of the forum.

Anyone who knows how database work will simply laugh at these thoughts lol

KnuckleDeep
2014-12-28, 06:04 PM
I skim JG videos. I watched Ian's videos with him, bit with fans. I liked his time with Adam as he was going for something.

Slow or not, he should really be better than he is. He can fucking drive.

KnuckleDeep
2014-12-28, 06:05 PM
He surely falsely believes like the old misc moderators that the amount of posts in a thread affects the speed of the forum.

Ibfirst joined a forum in January 09. I remember the 1000 posts per thread and then it gets slow. Pretty sure VB4 2 years ago fixed that shit.

MindlessWork
2014-12-28, 06:07 PM

What matters is how the database is structured. When a person opens a thread with say thousands of posts, the forum software has to search and gather all the posts that make up the thread and then format and display the posts...and that can take a lot of time due to searching the indexes. If the indexes aren't optimized properly then yes there's a big lag when reading the index. I've taken a database management course in college and learned that properly constructed indexes and tables DO determine performance

Old Misc still closes chat threads at 10K posts I see.

Indian
2014-12-28, 06:11 PM
What matters is how the database is structured. When a person opens a thread with say thousands of posts, the forum software has to search and gather all the posts that make up the thread and then format and display the posts...and that can take a lot of time due to searching the indexes. If the indexes aren't optimized properly then yes there's a big lag when reading the index. I've taken a database management course in college and learned that properly constructed indexes and tables DO determine performance

So does that mean when you have too many threads in a forum you have to delete them? Of course not. Even in bb.com they don't delete threads.

And anyway, the relationship between a post and a thread is already indexed. That's some basic stuff.

Hero
2014-12-28, 06:15 PM
In

MindlessWork
2014-12-28, 06:17 PM
So does that mean when you have too many threads in a forum you have to delete them? Of course not. Even in bb.com they don't delete threads.

And anyway, the relationship between a post and a thread is already indexed. That's some basic stuff.

They soft delete them as hard deleting removes them completely from the database. Also when a database grows the index grows too thus more time to search a posts database which has a threads index that has each post pointing to the thread that post was made in. A large thread means a lot of scanning of the index to gather up all the posts for a thread the user desires to view.

This is rather simplistic as I am not deeply knowledgeable how VB sets the tables and indexes up.

Indian
2014-12-28, 06:20 PM
They soft delete them as hard deleting removes them completely from the database. Also when a database grows the index grows too thus more time to search a posts database which has a threads index that has each post pointing to the thread that post was made in. A large thread means a lot of scanning of the index to gather up all the posts for a thread the user desires to view.

Database engines can handle this kind of stuff pretty easily even with massive amount of data.

Also, soft deleting doesn't do shit since it's only a flag that is set on a row. The actual data is still there so in terms of performance it doesn't affect shit.

bocabxtchez
2014-12-28, 06:21 PM
My question was legitimate. I don't get his motivation. Before he tried to be some bodybuilder and at times gave er. He doesn't eat well. He makes excuses in training. He does the same power reps (low). What's he trying to do? The only times he gives er is with others, hence my hope Ian actually comes down.

I'm not aware of his goals atm. I'm not sure if he's "cutting", " bulking", "maxing" or what.

I think he's in a collaboration phase, just getting in as many vids with new faces as possible. The irony of Jason still stands as he'd have a better chance to get more collabs if he got in shape. Hoping we get that Chris Jones Bostin Loyd Craig Titus dungeon rape vid in 2015

miscn00b
2014-12-28, 06:23 PM
in.jpeg

Bit of a shame the original thread wasn't kept open for longer though...

KnuckleDeep
2014-12-28, 06:26 PM
I think he's in a collaboration phase, just getting in as many vids with new faces as possible. The irony of Jason still stands as he'd have a better chance to get more collabs if he got in shape. Hoping we get that Chris Jones Bostin Loyd Craig Titus dungeon rape vid in 2015

Wouldn't hate some collabs. Some seemed pointless. Rz came down and did and said nothing beside quotes. Should have come down another day. Maybe Ron Harris? ;)

I don't get this. Buy a fucking slow cooker. Buy like 7 lbs of skinleww chicken for $10. Put it all in. There's chicken for a week. I get he doesn't know how to cook but come on.

Eggs in the States are stupid cheap. Like a buck a dozen.

bocabxtchez
2014-12-28, 06:30 PM
I don't get this. Buy a fucking slow cooker. Buy like 7 lbs of skinleww chicken for $10. Put it all in. There's chicken for a week. I get he doesn't know how to cook but come on.

Literally what Im doing on the cut I am currently on, and with enough discipline to do cardio regularly I can usually eat one meal a day thats not "clean". But Jason clearly has a laziness/discipline/impulse control problem

Dat Der Cell-Tech
2014-12-28, 06:46 PM
In!

I always lurk but never post enough in these threads. Also, I've just recovered from an illness over Christmas.

It was literally sickening.

DidNotReadL0L
2014-12-28, 06:53 PM
in-ening

cruzetor
2014-12-28, 07:11 PM
i feel like im autistic every time we have to change threads :(

cruzetor
2014-12-28, 07:12 PM
In!

I always lurk but never post enough in these threads. Also, I've just recovered from an illness over Christmas.

It was literally sickening.

stay safe bro :I

Potato
2014-12-28, 07:18 PM
fuark man, i feel like Janoy completely quit his dellusions of bodybuilding, now hes doing 100% for the youtube. we need a PJ Braun or Adam to inject some will in the Iron Cunt

cruzetor
2014-12-28, 07:21 PM

"you dont find girls like that anymore, she was a dime a dozen bro"

GenetalGiant
2014-12-28, 07:22 PM
fuark man, i feel like Janoy completely quit his dellusions of bodybuilding, now hes doing 100% for the youtube. we need a PJ Braun or Adam to inject some will in the Iron Cunt

He's 30 years old. He realizes bodybuilding doesn't last for ever. I remember Jason said he's only doing 2 more shows and then retiring.

cruzetor
2014-12-28, 07:23 PM

if only someone could make him eat only fuckin ground beef for every meal for 16 weeks and pin him with a simple test and trenbolone cycle during that time. he would improve so much and get his motivation back. imagine the ments if we had a somewhat swole JG, he would call out everyone lol. oh the things he would do

Monkey Prick
2014-12-28, 07:34 PM
It in it sick

DidNotReadL0L
2014-12-28, 07:34 PM
He's 30 years old. He realizes bodybuilding doesn't last for ever. I remember Jason said he's only doing 2 more shows and then retiring.

he could still get into shape though. 10% bodyfat would at least make him respectable. During Adam era people were legit mirin JG physique.

Potato
2014-12-28, 07:35 PM
if only someone could make him eat only fuckin ground beef for every meal for 16 weeks and pin him with a simple test and trenbolone cycle during that time. he would improve so much and get his motivation back. imagine the ments if we had a somewhat swole JG, he would call out everyone lol. oh the things he would do
Janoy would hit a vein and die in the first week, or some other sicking muscle infection due the pissining bacteria living in his skin ( dude needs to get on meds because of his toe-claw infection )

The last workout video he let split hes aware of his autism ( dyslexia for janoy ) and dieting is too hard for him
http://youtu.be/84VaX7ZiUCI?t=17m50s

Also the he keeps bringing up hes too old in the last few videos.

Monkey Prick
2014-12-28, 07:43 PM
Janoy would hit a vein and die in the first week, or some other sicking muscle infection due the pissining bacteria living in his skin ( dude needs to get on meds because of his toe-claw infection )

The last workout video he let split hes aware of his autism ( dyslexia for janoy ) and dieting is too hard for him

Also the he keeps bringing up hes too old in the last few videos. it sad it end of Janoys hopes and dreams

KnuckleDeep
2014-12-28, 08:43 PM

You gearing?

cruzetor
2014-12-28, 08:50 PM
Yeah bro. I started gear the day before my first day in the gym. I smart enough to know being half Japanese limits me too much so I have never lifted weights even once when I'm off cycle. I quit every time I go natty and begin again when I go on.

Inb4 I have even worse dedication than the sith lord man getter. I know lol

KnuckleDeep
2014-12-28, 08:51 PM
Jason gearing properly would look awful based on no back. He'd look deformed. I've done those pro hormones that he's done. Can't believe people really think he's done needles.

cruzetor
2014-12-28, 08:53 PM
I really miss the young and hopeful JR who was full of dreams and delusions.

This is basically the chris Chan saga all over again :(

KnuckleDeep
2014-12-28, 08:54 PM
I didn't watch till last year. When he said he was eating right, did anyone believe him?

Yes_It_Gate
2014-12-28, 08:56 PM

What the fuck is this bullshit.

MindlessWork
2014-12-28, 09:00 PM

What the fuck is this bullshit.

So Ian is taking over the channel and who the fuck he thinks he is?

I can see getting rid of the true trolls and idiots but why ban/delete normal posters who sometimes mock him in a subtle way. That will start the hate on Ian himself so he better be careful wht he wishes for!

RoyJonzeJr
2014-12-28, 09:04 PM
lol is Bardock772 in this thread somewhere? I like him, he is always a cheeky kent.

cruzetor
2014-12-28, 09:06 PM
Jason gearing properly would look awful based on no back. He'd look deformed. I've done those pro hormones that he's done. Can't believe people really think he's done needles. well it would help his shoulders and trampezius muscles and trapezoid's declip a lot (androgen receptors a lot, so those areas develop well on gear with a high androgenic rating)

Agree that he has never pinned test or anything.

Devils
2014-12-28, 09:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YOS_M72bA

lol play these together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shrgD2dKz4c

Shirewitness
2014-12-28, 09:46 PM
Jason gearing properly would look awful based on no back. He'd look deformed. I've done those pro hormones that he's done. Can't believe people really think he's done needles.

Adam attempted to call up Jason's source (Dave ?) and he did everything he could to not have Adam tell the guy to stay away from Jason. Jason said he had already paid upfront for a cycle, so he agreed with Adam to just take a month or two off if I recall.

Hindenburg
2014-12-28, 09:58 PM

Also the he keeps bringing up hes too old in the last few videos.

Janoy just called me to tell me he took HGH today.

Cliffs:
-Has taken HGH before but now he finally has a steady supply
-Also taking winny, anavar, and slin
-Excited because he's gonna be 10% bodyfat now if he takes enough HGH and insulin (cutting agents. Pure cutting agents)
-I asked him if these are blackstone products and he said "no, they're prescription grade. From a drug dealer"
-Thinks synthol is stupid and will never use it

MindlessWork
2014-12-28, 10:00 PM

Cliffs:
-Excited because he's gonna be 10% bodyfat now if he takes enough HGH and insulin (cutting agents. Pure cutting agents)

At least he's smart about synthol...props to him for that

he should do quite well on hgh if he is careful with it so as not to get that nasty bloat

Monkey Prick
2014-12-28, 10:04 PM

Cliffs:
-I asked him if these are blackstone products and he said "no, they're prescription grade. From a drug dealer"

It so sick. A slin gut would complement his physique nicely. Even though we all know he's taking pissmaglabs or gnc test boosters

Monkey Prick
2014-12-28, 10:04 PM
At least he's smart about synthol...props to him for that

he should do quite well on hgh if he is careful with it so as not to get that nasty bloat

It too late for bloat

MindlessWork
2014-12-28, 10:06 PM
Now we wait for Jason to slim down and get peeled. If he ever gets vascular it be sick

Shirewitness
2014-12-28, 10:12 PM

Cliffs:

Sounds like the perfect stack for him to get on the Olympia stage this year, pregnant is the in thing.

KnuckleDeep
2014-12-28, 10:12 PM
Still don't buy JG having needles done.

lol brb pro hormone going to get me 5%. I did sust 250. There definitely not going to be super crazy. Obvs JG has done a PH..your gyno boo

MindlessWork
2014-12-28, 10:15 PM
Sounds like the perfect stack for him to get on the Olympia stage this year, pregnant is the in thing.

It'll be pissening sick if he ever got on stage at the O next year and will he deliver? We shall see if the crew can get it done

RoyJonzeJr
2014-12-28, 10:18 PM
lol come on, he's obviously full of shit or being ripped off. He's gone on rants about all the stuff he's supposedly taking before, and he only says it to look cool and like a hardcore bodybuilder. He has to beg for gas and energy drink money yet he can somehow afford HGH?

MindlessWork
2014-12-28, 10:19 PM
lol come on, he's obviously full of shit or being ripped off. He's gone on rants about all the stuff he's supposedly taking before, and he only says it to look cool and like a hardcore bodybuilder. He has to beg for gas and energy drink money yet he can somehow afford HGH?

Maybe he'll whore himself out to the highest bidder lmao

Monkey Prick
2014-12-28, 10:20 PM

Strong this. It sick bro gonna be on all kinds of shit bro pharmaceutical grade shit it's piss it janoy

bocabxtchez
2014-12-28, 10:22 PM

Cliffs:

LOL did he also tell you that he's being inducted into the YouTube hall of fame and that he's going to nationals next week?

GenetalGiant
2014-12-28, 10:24 PM
lol come on, he's obviously full of shit or being ripped off. He's gone on rants about all the stuff he's supposedly taking before, and he only says it to look cool and like a hardcore bodybuilder

Jason just regurgitates info and stories lol. His diet/nutrition, murdered gf, and the car jacking. Some one said Jason's car jacking story was based off the Flex Wheeler car jacking.

Hutch1999
2014-12-28, 10:53 PM
In

http://i.imgur.com/t5XoGmm.jpg

MindlessWork
2014-12-28, 10:55 PM
Lmaoo lost it ^^

cruzetor
2014-12-28, 11:01 PM
It so sick. A slin gut would complement his physique nicely. Even though we all know he's taking pissmaglabs or gnc test boosters
Fucking lol!! Reps coming soon bro

Potato
2014-12-28, 11:10 PM
Breh I wonder if the compulsive lying of Janoy is an symtom of his autism or is matter of personality trait.

He reads random stories on the internet and takes as real experiences in his potato mind.

MindlessWork
2014-12-28, 11:14 PM
Breh I wonder if the compulsive lying of Janoy is an symtom of his autism or is matter of personality trait.

He reads random stories on the internet and takes as real experiences in his potato mind.

Strong avi to post correlation as even potatoes have minds of potatoes (pun)

cruzetor
2014-12-28, 11:14 PM

I have ADD and think it may be a trait of ADD or ADHD. Also I think Jason doesn't have ADD, he has ADHD.

Shirewitness
2014-12-28, 11:18 PM
Did he give access to his FB again ? loads of autism related pages liked.

cruzetor
2014-12-28, 11:23 PM
People just invite him and he clicks yes lol

YouGottaBeAFreak
2014-12-29, 12:06 AM
IN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m49VaOB3FTg

makfromportland
2014-12-29, 12:20 AM

Cliffs:

Janoy thinks test boosters are legit "gear".

Inb4 his pharma-grade HGH is nothing more than deer antler velvet spray.

cruzetor
2014-12-29, 12:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/WopjDMh.jpg

kind of agree with him on this.

n0 h8 m8 to ian, but he does make a good point

cruzetor
2014-12-29, 12:23 AM
also, classic genova from 2012. miss those days

http://i.imgur.com/BumB3Y7.jpg

dat pot of gold

DidNotReadL0L
2014-12-29, 12:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/WopjDMh.jpg

kind of agree with him on this.

n0 h8 m8 to ian, but he does make a good point

banning trolls from genova vids is like banning clowns from the circus.

Cashier
2014-12-29, 02:25 AM
lol come on, he's obviously full of shit or being ripped off. He's gone on rants about all the stuff he's supposedly taking before, and he only says it to look cool and like a hardcore bodybuilder. He has to beg for gas and energy drink money yet he can somehow afford HGH?This. Can't afford engegy drink, but is on pharma grade gear.

KnuckleDeep
2014-12-29, 03:08 AM
This. Can't afford engegy drink, but is on pharma grade gear.

OT

Energy drinks are fucking cheap in the States. Always hot the boarder up for them. In Canada, oh so expensive.

PovertyMisc
2014-12-29, 05:02 AM
No way he is on any pharma gear lol. And imagine his state of mind on Tren. Prob shoots up a school or something.

But - he prob can afford the energy drinks but Jews gonna Jew.

miscn00b
2014-12-29, 06:04 AM

This. Let's take one minute to remember all the other bullshit stories Jason has come up with:

- He was a semi-professional MMA fighter
- He had a girlfriend who died in a car accident or who was murdered in the ghetto depending on who he's telling the story to (it sick)
- He did gay porn for a few years
- He got into a physical fight with Andrew over camera-gate
- He actually followed diets prescribed by his coathes

That's all I can think of off the top of my head but I'm sure I could compile a whole book of lies given time

PovertyMisc
2014-12-29, 06:36 AM
Just thinking back to the microwaving ground beef video haha.

Can someone please post for poverty reps.

PovertyMisc
2014-12-29, 06:40 AM
Strong Q&A video - he has none of that shit he mentioned lol.

Cashier
2014-12-29, 06:44 AM
Just thinking back to the microwaving ground beef video haha.

Can someone please post for poverty reps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_qFh-TllWo

cruzetor
2014-12-29, 06:48 AM
at pear harbor in thailand with the uhhh the uhhh innernet celbrity Z Y Z Z uhh innernet celberity keep runnin his mouth on the innernet bro he dont know what kind of supplements im on bro do colab with chest on monday it piss

Cashier
2014-12-29, 07:24 AM
Love Will's commentary in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uqbdv2a4Iw

cruzetor
2014-12-29, 07:27 AM
double post sorry brahs

Cashier
2014-12-29, 07:28 AM
And of course the classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D4wNOV_UGs

miscn00b
2014-12-29, 07:44 AM
And of course the classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D4wNOV_UGs

Oh lawd this was hilarious

Strong porno commentary

KnuckleDeep
2014-12-29, 07:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_qFh-TllWo

Topnfour abs?
Clear speech.
How in one year?

MindlessWork
2014-12-29, 08:43 AM
banning trolls from genova vids is like banning clowns from the circus.

Trolls just add to the ments so just ban the really ridiculous ones.

irishbrahMKII
2014-12-29, 11:01 AM
Actually cant believe Mcthey is banning comments on YT, what an utter faggot. Did you get Jason off Haldol, get his bloods done? If you actually gave a shit thats what counts, not arbitrarily banning comments on YT, my YT name is irishbrah, come at me, you anti freedom of speech faggot

MindlessWork
2014-12-29, 11:04 AM
Actually cant believe Mcthey is banning comments on YT, what an utter faggot. Did you get Jason off Haldol, get his bloods done? If you actually gave a shit thats what counts, not arbitrarily banning comments on YT, my YT name is irishbrah, come at me, you anti freedom of speech faggot

Give Ian a piece of your Irish temper haha

Potato
2014-12-29, 11:18 AM
Mcdorkey said he was getting Janoy of hadol and getting his blood done ?

LOL so besides being a total broscientist, a supplement formulator with no formation in bio/chemistry now also he an physician who knows the proper treatment for Janoy psychological disorders. what a potatoes.

cruzetor
2014-12-29, 12:04 PM
ian, im a big fan, but did you talk to jadson giovinco and his mom about medication?

CoathMacthey
2014-12-29, 12:31 PM
ian, im a big fan, but did you talk to jadson giovinco and his mom about medication?

We talked to Jason about it (he said he hates it, but takes it in order to focus), but not his mother. I assure you it would not have been appropriate to bring it up to her.

cruzetor
2014-12-29, 12:37 PM
really feel as though he is forced apon it without understanding. how do ou feel ian? tell us yout honest feelig bro

PovertyMisc
2014-12-29, 12:39 PM
We talked to Jason about it (he said he hates it, but takes it in order to focus), but not his mother. I assure you it would not have been appropriate to bring it up to her.

Dat dere zombie focus.

Shutter Island.

CoathMacthey
2014-12-29, 12:48 PM
really feel as though he is forced apon it without understanding. how do ou feel ian? tell us yout honest feelig bro

That is my gut feeling, as well.

PovertyMisc
2014-12-29, 12:52 PM
I hear footsteps.

Here come the Amateur psychologists and misc doctors......

Shirewitness
2014-12-29, 12:52 PM
That is my gut feeling, as well.

I don't understand how he can get such stuff when his bloods must be a mindfuck for the doctors (assuming they are monitoring), not counting all the supplements and stims he is taking.

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XNSN53DVGk

Cat thing on his arm looks bad, hope he is keeping it clean.

Potato
2014-12-29, 01:25 PM
haldol is probably to control janoys textbook case of mania, if the iron cunt still shows so many trais of hypomania while on treatment of an anti psychotic i wonder how sicking his behavior would be ao naturale

Bouta Spload
2014-12-29, 02:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wPBPRy0Qy8

Classic mentzzzzz

DidNotReadL0L
2014-12-29, 02:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wPBPRy0Qy8

Classic mentzzzzz
dat vintage ment.

lol jason saying he's 11-12% bf
big richard swoops in with alphaness to kik jason back to reality. it so sick

i wish richard would come back :(

Potato
2014-12-29, 02:42 PM
hope big rich health is ok, he was not looking very good in the last misfits he was on

GenetalGiant
2014-12-29, 03:44 PM
Jason lies for no reason lol. He said his max ohp is 315. Dan Green struggled with 315. 225 is an impressive ohp, he did'nt even need to lie.

BarackObama
2014-12-29, 04:28 PM
No way he is on any pharma gear lol. And imagine his state of mind on Tren. Prob shoots up a school or something.

But - he prob can afford the energy drinks but Jews gonna Jew.

There's no such thing as pharma grade tren. Tren is not made for humans. There's veterinary grade Tren, but not human pharma grade.

Jason Genova
2014-12-29, 04:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/DlUxBsg.jpg

mcthey pls go

Bouta Spload
2014-12-29, 04:59 PM
I really wanna see the new shredded Saul

irishbrahMKII
2014-12-29, 05:01 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10389248_10204873925341753_127815552311402235_n.jp g?oh=8cf2abbe512862ca8606d848cd2b4461&oe=5540D97A&__gda__=1429709739_799db0a6da4a3bf4611ab962adc2c32 7
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/q87/s720x720/10897832_10204883291255895_1401203704959746201_n.j pg?oh=766845ac9d9d50360220e1c0f5ffe1c4&oe=553653EC&__gda__=1430366247_e6193570d72629a7873db63c7be5521 a

Hutch1999
2014-12-29, 05:04 PM
Big Richard needs to return

Jason Genova
2014-12-29, 05:10 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/e7e/9a2/e2b/resized/ian-mccarthy-meme-generator-calls-out-jason-genova-for-being-autistic-when-he-himself-has-high-functioning-autism-4c8d51.jpg

NestbrahOnTren
2014-12-29, 05:23 PM
Ian Mccarthy confirmed retard

brah come on brah.. come on..

Hatertrollz
2014-12-29, 05:26 PM
Lol all the monkey prickers are coming out of the woodworks and attempting to Order 66 Ian because of an insignificant situation. This situation with the comments is equivalent to a bunch of kids not being allowed to play a violent video game because they're clearly not mature enough for it and now they're lashing out at their "father", Ian, for taking it away. It such piss. The salt is real.

KnuckleDeep
2014-12-29, 05:28 PM
Ian Mccarthy confirmed retard

brah come on brah.. come on..

Cut your fucking hair.

NestbrahOnTren
2014-12-29, 05:37 PM
Cut your fucking hair.

Do you have a gf?

Harvey
2014-12-29, 05:42 PM
Why does the sith keep talking about 3cc Loyd. Has he ever been in contact with him?

Hatertrollz
2014-12-29, 05:51 PM
Why does the sith keep talking about 3cc Loyd. Has he ever been in contact with him?

http://s24.postimg.org/5knnofj0l/Untitled.png

There's another screencap that I couldn't find where Bostin invited JG to come down to where he lives after JG asked to do a collab with him and Jason was basically asking him to pay for his train ticket to get there.

Harvey
2014-12-29, 05:59 PM
http://s24.postimg.org/5knnofj0l/Untitled.png

There's another screencap that I couldn't find where Bostin invited JG to come down to where he lives after JG asked to do a collab with him and Jason was basically asking him to pay for his train ticket to get there.thank you good sir now all is clear

Hatertrollz
2014-12-29, 06:14 PM
thank you good sir now all is clear

No problem. Just to make it clear, that screen cap and the other one I was talking about transpired like 9 months ago, give or take. Nobody really knows if that collab with Bostin Loyd is really happening, because to the best of my knowledge Bostin hasn't acknowledged what JG has been saying at all, as of yet.

miscn00b
2014-12-29, 06:23 PM

strong username and avi to thread content ratio

Harvey
2014-12-29, 06:23 PM
No problem. Just to make it clear, that screen cap and the other one I was talking about transpired like 9 months ago, give or take. Nobody really knows if that collab with Bostin Loyd is really happening, because to the best of my knowledge Bostin hasn't acknowledged what JG has been saying at all, as of yet.

Ok I'll keep my ear to the ground. That's one collab I would travel to witness in person regardless of where it takes place.

Harvey
2014-12-29, 06:32 PM
strong username and avi to thread content ratio

Tired of my old misc avi(stosman05 ) that was taken by deldrew when I trekked to del ray in march 2013. I was in that episode March 18th and was responsible for helping cultivate the greatest ment of all time. (I can be heard at the start of the episode saying "what was that thing you were saying last week about the upper body and lower body" Andrew then says oh no I don't want to have a fukking aneurysm.

miscn00b
2014-12-29, 06:45 PM
Tired of my old misc avi(stosman05 ) that was taken by deldrew when I trekked to del ray in march 2013. I was in that episode March 18th and was responsible for helping cultivate the greatest ment of all time. (I can be heard at the start of the episode saying "what was that thing you were saying last week about the upper body and lower body" Andrew then says oh no I don't want to have a fukking aneurysm.

Any chance you could link us that video?

Harvey
2014-12-29, 06:53 PM
Any chance you could link us that video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NAKPGZlGrM

Indian
2014-12-29, 07:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WasZCijAKO4

miscn00b
2014-12-29, 07:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NAKPGZlGrM

Haha good stuff man, I remember this video

lenny
2014-12-29, 09:00 PM
I don't understand all the hate jonas gets. he delivers some pretty good content unlike ian

Indian
2014-12-29, 09:01 PM
I don't understand all the hate jonas gets. he delivers some pretty good content unlike ian

This. I got negged because I said Jonas was actually a ment bringer.
Let's not forget he made Jason...

CoathMacthey
2014-12-29, 09:06 PM
This. I got negged because I said Jonas was actually a ment bringer.
Let's not forget he made Jason...

I fail to see how Jonas 'made' Jason, given 1) the first two My Storie videos were produced by someone else, and 2) the overwhelming majority of Jason's videos, as far back as 2011, have been produced by Andrew. Jonas is responsible for a tiny minority of Jason's fame.

Indian
2014-12-29, 09:08 PM
I fail to see how Jonas 'made' Jason, given 1) the first two My Storie videos were produced by someone else, and 2) the overwhelming majority of Jason's videos, as far back as 2011, have been produced by Andrew. Jonas is responsible for a tiny minority of Jason's fame.

Jason was popular before Andrew. Jonas brings the best out of Jason. Yeah he makes fun of him but at least he isn't hypocritical about it like a lot of people....

Itpiss
2014-12-29, 09:11 PM
I don't understand how he can get such stuff when his bloods must be a mindfuck for the doctors (assuming they are monitoring), not counting all the supplements and stims he is taking.

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XNSN53DVGk

Cat thing on his arm looks bad, hope he is keeping it clean.
"Congratulations to Adam's baby" ayy lmaoo

CoathMacthey
2014-12-29, 09:25 PM
Jason was popular before Andrew. Jonas brings the best out of Jason. Yeah he makes fun of him but at least he isn't hypocritical about it like a lot of people....

Jason was hugely less popular prior to Andrew producing most of his videos.

Jonas doesn't bring the best out of Jason; he puts him in awkward situations to embarrass him, and Jason often doesn't know how to respond. I have never seen the result be genuinely funny.

It is clear that of the "producers" involved in the JG saga, Andrew is by far the best. He is the perfect foil for Jason; he makes Jason funnier than Jason is on his own, and also manages to provide him with a dose of reality when it is appropriate. Andrew toes the line just right, whereas Jonas is seemingly willing to do anything to get a bit of attention from Jason's fans.

lenny
2014-12-29, 09:28 PM

Still doesn't explain the hate

Hatertrollz
2014-12-29, 09:28 PM

Jason is neither presently, nor in the past, been popular. He has like 10k subscribers. My cousin got 3k subscribers by posting little makeup reviews and doing a couple of those ridiculous tags that go around youtube, for a few months out of one summer and then decided to quit. Jason is closely watched by a very niche group of people, a majority of which are long time viewers who can't get enough of the Sith Lord. Even amongst the "bodybuilding" community on Youtube, I'd say only about 10% truly know what Jason is about; some others probably just passively heard about him, while the rest know nothing about him.

Indian
2014-12-29, 09:31 PM
Jason was hugely less popular prior to Andrew producing most of his videos.

Jonas doesn't bring the best out of Jason; he puts him in awkward situations to embarrass him, and Jason often doesn't know how to respond. I have never seen the result be genuinely funny.

It is clear that of the "producers" involved in the JG saga, Andrew is by far the best. He is the perfect foil for Jason; he makes Jason funnier than Jason is on his own, and also manages to provide him with a dose of reality when it is appropriate. Andrew toes the line just right, whereas Jonas is seemingly willing to do anything to get a bit of attention from Jason's fans.

Jonas did provide more ments than you did... And I'm not even hating, I'm simply disappointed. I hope you take it as a motivation when you move out to Delray and provide better ments brah.

By the way, I have a lifting question for you. I heard a pro bodybuilder say he always did cardio on a bulk, mainly for metabolism activity and refrained from doing it on a cut since you're already on a deficit and don't want to lose too much muscle. Do you have an opinion on that?

MindlessWork
2014-12-29, 09:34 PM

This

CoathMacthey
2014-12-29, 09:38 PM

Toward Jonas?

CaliStrong
2014-12-29, 09:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIc0-15nSM

GenetalGiant
2014-12-29, 09:43 PM
Jason is neither presently, nor in the past, been popular. He has like 10k subscribers. My cousin got 3k subscribers by posting little makeup reviews and doing a couple of those ridiculous tags that go around youtube, for a few months out of one summer and then decided to quit. Jason is closely watched by a very niche group of people, a majority of which are long time viewers who can't get enough of the Sith Lord. Even amongst the "bodybuilding" community on Youtube, I'd say only about 10% truly know what Jason is about; some others probably just passively heard about him, while the rest know nothing about him.

Jason is a living legend. Anyone who's familiar with the major youtube fitness channels has heard about Jason Genova. He's the DSL Dark Lord Spaniard, The Man, The Man in Motion, The Myth, The Legend, the frickin Go Getter, the The Man Getter, who can fuckin top that bro?

Hatertrollz
2014-12-29, 09:52 PM
Jason is a living legend. Anyone who's familiar with the major youtube fitness channels has heard about Jason Genova. He's the DSL Dark Lord Spaniard, The Man, The Man in Motion, The Myth, The Legend, the frickin Go Getter, the The Man Getter, who can fuckin top that bro?

My apologies, I forgot Jason is very established.

SlcikRick
2014-12-29, 09:59 PM

This. Plus its been recently that he even got up to 10k. He was hovering around 5k for the longest time. He's not very popular at all. Some talk about PJ and Aaron riding off Jason's popularity to get supp sales. Lol what popularity? I can almost guarantee that Jason didn't positively contribute to any BSL sales.

Potato
2014-12-29, 10:00 PM
Janoy is a kinda a cult thing, witness can't fucking live without the ments, 99% of the other people think we are all retarded animals its pissinin its sick

StretchArmstrong
2014-12-29, 10:05 PM
Janoy is a kinda a cult thing, witness can't fucking live without the ments, 99% of the other people think we are all retarded animals its pissinin its sick

it'd be easier to explain any weird porn you've ever watched than this genova phenomenon.

"well he's kind of retarded but not really, and he lifts weights but not really, and sometimes we get lucky and he shows us footage from his grandma's parties."

Hatertrollz
2014-12-29, 10:15 PM
it'd be easier to explain any weird porn you've ever watched than this genova phenomenon.

"well he's kind of retarded but not really, and he lifts weights but not really, and sometimes we get lucky and he shows us footage from his grandma's parties."

Lmao this is really the perfect summation of what Jason Genova is to a lot of us.

Bastard
2014-12-29, 10:19 PM
Lmao this is really the perfect summation of what Jason Genova is to a lot of us.

I'd just show them lower body upper body explanation videos and everything would make sense

Hatertrollz
2014-12-29, 10:30 PM
I'd just show them lower body upper body explanation videos and everything would make sense

Pretty sure this would be most people's reaction:

http://i.imgur.com/58c3waI.jpg

Harvey
2014-12-29, 11:03 PM
Pretty sure this would be most people's reaction:

http://i.imgur.com/58c3waI.jpgcinnamon cake

Potato
2014-12-29, 11:06 PM
that dude looks liek the goody tall dude from whose line

Pudding Head
2014-12-29, 11:23 PM

I guess it is subjective whether Jonas delivers ments. Personally, I don't think his videos are funny, but I agree that it's up for debate.

However, Jonas made it clear several times that he is trying to be Jason's producer for the sole purpose of making money off of him. He pretends to be his friend, but he does not have Jason's best interest in mind.

And he acts like a retard whenever someone tries "to take" Jason away from him.

A few examples:

1. He hung out with Jason's old crew which we can agree with were complete assholes.

- made him break a burning wood on his head
- made Jason pose in front of his boss
- made Jason pose around town looking like an idiot
- etc.

2. He deleted some videos from Jason's channel when he could not profit it.

3. He called out Andrew several times. Seems like Jonas want to have all rights to Jason.

4. He called JT out to fight him. He called YouGottaBeAFreak talentless when misc called Jonas's videos crap in comparison. Minor stuff, but proves he is just as potato as Jason.

5. He let that whale of a leech (Deanna?) move in with Jason (maybe arranged it?), and Andrew had to intervene to get lard ass's out of Jason's apartment. During this time, they made a video where they made fun of Jason again ("She is my girlfriend, but we are not having sex.").

One could have argued prior to this that Jones just went along with the others in the older videos, but his true intentions were clear from this debacle. He tried to conspire with the whale so they can both profit from Jason (actually texted to fatty: "Jason is worth a lot of money").

6. Andrew does not think highly of him which is good enough reason for me to hate him. I assume there is some other stuff we don't know about.

7. The recent incident with White Chocolate allegedly being called a pedo which he clearly arranged.

In conclusion, even tho he does produce some funny stuff, he is a despicable human being....or rodent.

Potato
2014-12-29, 11:34 PM
brehs i see like rat prick is the dark side of autism, janoy is chosen autistic and ian is like the retarded version of yoda, its revolting its sickning

cruzetor
2014-12-29, 11:40 PM

have you seen how jonas acts towards everyone? also he exploits jason as well

DidNotReadL0L
2014-12-29, 11:46 PM

quality not quantity. jason has a loyal cult following of 3-5k witnesses who would die for him, live with him, be with him..

Yes_It_Gate
2014-12-29, 11:57 PM
Hatertrollz strong white knighting. You say you're a hater troll. But you neither troll nor hate. You're in monkey prick but you are not pricker. Fukin scam artist srs

MAGnitude
2014-12-29, 11:58 PM
quality not quantity. jason has a loyal cult following of 3-5k witnesses who would die for him, live with him, be with him..

Janoy just needs to say the word and 'his army' will be right there.

Jonas ganna get ordered 666 on his arse soon. he needs to be terminated

bocabxtchez
2014-12-29, 11:58 PM

Like Arnold says its not how many fans you have but how they look in the mirror

MAGnitude
2014-12-30, 12:20 AM
boca bitches hahahahha

pretty sickening, just relaxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgCWT4ahel4

cruzetor
2014-12-30, 12:24 AM
wait ian mcthey is moving to delray? srs?

Hatertrollz
2014-12-30, 12:34 AM
Hatertrollz strong white knighting. You say you're a hater troll. But you neither troll nor hate. You're in monkey prick but you are not pricker. Fukin scam artist srs

Not sure if srsly srs. My account name is in reference to the hatertrollz that I respond against when they're being hatertrollz.

mjmcpher
2014-12-30, 12:49 AM
brehs i see like rat prick is the dark side of autism, janoy is chosen autistic and ian is like the retarded version of yoda, its revolting its sickning

Mind blown

Sickening

Hutch1999
2014-12-30, 12:56 AM

I've literally only introduced one of my friends to JG and the DRM. It was honestly just to show him Lenny when we were discussing Palumboism. We watched one vid and it turned into 3 or 4 and me explaining everything. He was like "why is he(JG) running around lifting his shirt up and talking about snorting preworkout?". I then had to keep explaining and he started to laugh and enjoy the ments.

Yes_It_Gate
2014-12-30, 01:20 AM
Not sure if srsly srs. My account name is in reference to the hatertrollz that I respond against when they're being hatertrollz.

Confirmed white knight.

Hatertrollz
2014-12-30, 01:29 AM
Confirmed white knight.

Not really sure if that term applies to me, but whatever, that's fine.

not thebeastenman
2014-12-30, 01:46 AM
Dear Sith lord, please film with your entire face in-frame and stop rubbing your chin. dat's it mayne.

Shirewitness
2014-12-30, 04:50 AM

Yeah Jason announced a collab a while back, but it turned out he was trying to get Bostin to pay for his flight and then rail ticket ... I guess we need to see if this latest one happens, I haven't seen anything from Bostin.

People trying to defend Jonas ...

Strong pose down video, kind of produces a tiny feeling of sadness though, in all the wasted opportunities and the regression

PovertyMisc
2014-12-30, 06:02 AM
There's no such thing as pharma grade tren. Tren is not made for humans. There's veterinary grade Tren, but not human pharma grade.

Aware.

Was commenting on Puddingheads pharma grade claim and also someone's suggestion on here that he got on Tren in the one post.

Janoy on Tren would be some dark shit.

PovertyMisc
2014-12-30, 06:09 AM

But DJ Jonas produced the smash hit Spaniard Shuffle that got the Sith Lord into the mainstream and made him his first melon bucks.

miscn00b
2014-12-30, 06:38 AM

lmao I know I shouldn't be laughing but holy shit this made me laugh hard

miscn00b
2014-12-30, 06:41 AM
I've literally only introduced one of my friends to JG and the DRM. It was honestly just to show him Lenny when we were discussing Palumboism. We watched one vid and it turned into 3 or 4 and me explaining everything. He was like "why is he(JG) running around lifting his shirt up and talking about snorting preworkout?". I then had to keep explaining and he started to laugh and enjoy the ments.

I tried to make a witness of my mate one time. It did not go well. They just don't get it. I've stopped being an evangelical witness because I'm risking ruining my reputation IRL.

brb miscn00b's that guy who watches vids of some autistic kid

From now on, as far as I'm concerned, a witness is only created through his own personal discovery of the Sith Lord

miscn00b
2014-12-30, 06:47 AM
CoathMacthey

Are you going to upload the footage with Adam Harper?

Captain
2014-12-30, 06:51 AM
Babyslayer should be Jason genova's new coath

Hatertrollz
2014-12-30, 07:01 AM

Inb4 Jason deadlifts 900 pounds with his shitty form where he props up on the balls of his feet.

Shirewitness
2014-12-30, 07:29 AM
So in the new posing video there is a comment by someone claiming they went to school with Vogel, so I check this commenters YT page and ...

IronAddict1775
16 minutes ago

Lol no he isnt wtf. He was juicing in high school and was claiming natty even at that age. Yes he went to my high school

https://www.youtube.com/user/IronAddict1775

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk4W1Y7FSEM

Appears the MPers are onto him.

Cashier
2014-12-30, 07:50 AM
So in the new posing video there is a comment by someone claiming they went to school with Vogel, so I check this commenters YT page and ...

https://www.youtube.com/user/IronAddict1775

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk4W1Y7FSEM

Appears the MPers are onto him.I hate this fucking Snitch/Mouse Prick phaggot. Hope he chokes on Jonas' dick.

PovertyMisc
2014-12-30, 08:03 AM
Unaware, who the fuck is that DYEL Phaggot?

Potato
2014-12-30, 08:43 AM
sheeeet faggot prick is real, hes revolting hes sickining he is PISSS

cruzetor
2014-12-30, 08:52 AM

parabolan is pharma grade trenbolone with the hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester attached

All About California
2014-12-30, 10:49 AM
parabolan is pharma grade trenbolone with the hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester attached

hey fuck boii this is that potato thread

Harvey
2014-12-30, 10:51 AM
parabolan is pharma grade trenbolone with the hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester attachedpretty sure tren hex is all UG anymore. I could be wrong I have been in the past

Itpiss
2014-12-30, 11:45 AM
I can't believe you guys are taking a 5ft1 98 pounds rat prick serious lol. If I had to choose to be rat prick or Jason, I for sure will pick being Jason. Does Jonas even get pussy with how he looks lmao?

MindlessWork
2014-12-30, 11:51 AM

hahaha why wasn't this thought of earlier? He could have Jason in better shape in less time without all the BS. Imagine Jason pulling 700+ off the floor easypeasy, even with cringeworthy form (like the famous DieselWeasel) lol

MindlessWork
2014-12-30, 11:54 AM
I can't believe you guys are taking a 5ft1 98 pounds rat prick serious lol. If I had to choose to be rat prick or Jason, I for sure will pick being Jason. Does Jonas even get pussy with how he looks lmao?

It piss when people are onto him now

PovertyMisc
2014-12-30, 01:58 PM

He looks like Kirk Hammett with AIDS

Dat Der Cell-Tech
2014-12-30, 05:07 PM
I would legitimately love to fly over to Delray Beach to kick the absolute cunt out of Jonas. I wouldn't tire of hooking him hard in the fucking gabber.

Harvey
2014-12-30, 06:02 PM
I tried to make a witness of my mate one time. It did not go well. They just don't get it. I've stopped being an evangelical witness because I'm risking ruining my reputation IRL.

brb miscn00b's that guy who watches vids of some autistic kid

From now on, as far as I'm concerned, a witness is only created through his own personal discovery of the Sith Lordyeah try explaining why in the fuck you flew half way across the country to meet the man motion. I was berstared endlessly and I'm sure all those I tried to explain my journey to think I'm nuts.

Dat feel doe when your wife asks you "what time are you going to train with genova tomorrow?". Dats when I knew I made it brahs

Shirewitness
2014-12-30, 06:10 PM
I show a friend clips every now and then if they really stand out for a non-witness. Things like Adam convincing Jason that his friend could tell when he was lying so Jason is like "prooooteen", the "stop it stop it" and then his random shoutout videos (rape workout and stuff).

ww dot jason15
2014-12-30, 06:30 PM
ww. oats my oats myoats retarded oats oatmeal.com sickening peace out bye jason 15

IN

RoyJonzeJr
2014-12-30, 06:34 PM
I showed my online friend (who just started lifting) a video of Giovanni deadlifting 465 lbs roundback neanderthal style, as an example of how not to deadlift. Then the inevitable questions came, "Is there something wrong with this guy?" So I showed him a few more clips, like Big Richard threatening him, and the boofay video. He also asked me some questions about muscle groups, so I said, "Let Genova be your guide" and cheekily linked him to the anatomy lesson video in the Starbucks bathroom.

But actually, he thought that Jason looked huge and powerful lol. He was also weirded out by his high pitched Mike Tyson voice, because he pictured him as having a deep Southern drawl.

cruzetor
2014-12-30, 06:41 PM
I would legitimately love to fly over to Delray Beach to kick the absolute cunt out of Jonas. I wouldn't tire of hooking him hard in the fucking gabber.

me too. he has been running his mouth at me on facebook. without wanting to sound like a keyboard warrior, hes lucky i dont live in america.

cruzetor
2014-12-30, 06:43 PM
pretty sure tren hex is all UG anymore. I could be wrong I have been in the past

actually now that you mention it, yes there is no more pharma grade parabolin. they stopped it in the 90s.

cruzetor
2014-12-30, 06:51 PM
I showed my online friend (who just started lifting) a video of Giovanni deadlifting 465 lbs roundback neanderthal style, as an example of how not to deadlift. Then the inevitable questions came, "Is there something wrong with this guy?" So I showed him a few more clips, like Big Richard threatening him, and the boofay video. He also asked me some questions about muscle groups, so I said, "Let Genova be your guide" and cheekily linked him to the anatomy lesson video in the Starbucks bathroom.

But actually, he thought that Jason looked huge and powerful lol. He was also weirded out by his high pitched Mike Tyson voice, because he pictured him as having a deep Southern drawl.

i was on instagram last night to show my gf some things (not jason genova, other things) and we scrolled down and saw a shirtless pic of the man getter, followed by another, and another. so i just started laughing and said "you are probably gonna ask why, so i may as well explain. simply put, hes the worlds worst bodybuilder, but he actually has a good heart behind how selfish he acts, and hes entertaining as fuck" and i shown her a couple of parts of youtube videos and explained the meaning of "sickening" and "it piss" and she actually got it. she didnt think i was wierd at all. keep in mind she is korean, so english is her second language.... and still she didnt think i was wierd for watching JG and actually found it all entertaining, her only criticism was "the videos are great, but just too long", so i explained that i usually watch them whilst i am working or doing something.

Potato
2014-12-30, 07:06 PM
i was on instagram last night to show my gf some things (not jason genova, other things) and we scrolled down and saw a shirtless pic of the man getter, followed by another, and another. so i just started laughing and said "you are probably gonna ask why, so i may as well explain. simply put, hes the worlds worst bodybuilder, but he actually has a good heart behind how selfish he acts, and hes entertaining as fuck" and i shown her a couple of parts of youtube videos and explained the meaning of "sickening" and "it piss" and she actually got it. she didnt think i was wierd at all. keep in mind she is korean, so english is her second language.... and still she didnt think i was wierd for watching JG and actually found it all entertaining, her only criticism was "the videos are great, but just too long", so i explained that i usually watch them whilst i am working or doing something.

breh huge mistake. she probably talking chit about ur to her girlfriends , pps will start looking strange at u breh

better break up with her and change city

ww dot jason15
2014-12-30, 07:16 PM
My girlfriend is a witness...

We watched the Genova Christmas Party on my tv on Christmas Day, she was crying at Janes new boyfriend.

Monkey Prick
2014-12-30, 07:30 PM
Two no witness gf

cruzetor
2014-12-30, 07:36 PM
breh huge mistake. she probably talking chit about ur to her girlfriends , pps will start looking strange at u breh

better break up with her and change city

gonna convert her to be a jenovas witness and make her watch the go getter the man in motion the man getter with me more often bro :P

Monkey Prick
2014-12-30, 07:39 PM
gonna convert her to be a jenovas witness and make her watch the go getter the man in motion the man getter with me more often bro :P

Das it man. It piss !

Nine
2014-12-30, 07:53 PM

I've never seen jason deadlifting pls post vid.

MindlessWork
2014-12-30, 07:54 PM
I've never seen jason deadlifting pls post vid.

Sounds like Jason deadlifts Diesel Weasel style

RoyJonzeJr
2014-12-30, 07:58 PM
Does 465 at 5:00. Also worth checking out 2:00. "A fuckin retard could do that!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we1w8TpGLX8

miscn00b
2014-12-30, 08:17 PM
yeah try explaining why in the fuck you flew half way across the country to meet the man motion. I was berstared endlessly and I'm sure all those I tried to explain my journey to think I'm nuts.

Dat feel doe when your wife asks you "what time are you going to train with genova tomorrow?". Dats when I knew I made it brahs

Holy phuck mirin hard, your wife is a keeper mate!

Did you seriously fly across the country just to train with Genova? That's some serious devout witness shit right there if so, again mirin commitment to genovavism

Shirewitness
2014-12-30, 08:57 PM

You lost her the moment her eyes caught Jason topless.

Bouta Spload
2014-12-31, 12:25 AM
Someone should shop the Will Preworkout

Coffee and Chronic flavored

DidNotReadL0L
2014-12-31, 01:51 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2chx9ur.png

looking lean bro
upper body blows him away.
vogel has dat ass.

PovertyMisc
2014-12-31, 03:53 AM
Vogel is 18 or 19?

Ubermanlet quad genetics of the gods

Dat Der Cell-Tech
2014-12-31, 07:59 AM
My wife isn't a witness but she has laughed at some of the things that he has said before ("lower body legs on the bottom"). Generally, she treats it as an oddity of mine. Haha!

Carl
2014-12-31, 08:26 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2chx9ur.png

looking lean bro
upper body blows him away.
vogel has dat ass.

What height is vogel, he looks tiny

Carl
2014-12-31, 08:27 AM
Vogel is 18 or 19?

Wtf he looks mid 20's

Nine
2014-12-31, 09:05 AM
Vogel is 18 or 19?

Quad genetics aka heavy squatting and gear

BisexualBrah
2014-12-31, 09:17 AM
"I weighed myself this morning I was 206lbs, the lowest I've ever been, lately"

NestbrahOnTren
2014-12-31, 09:23 AM

5ft 4

it piss

PovertyMisc
2014-12-31, 09:53 AM
Quad genetics aka heavy squatting and gear

He has great genetics and insertions regardless of gear.

Dat quad sweep.

Nine
2014-12-31, 09:55 AM
He has great genetics and insertions regardless of gear.

Dat quad sweep.
Hey being on gear isn't a bad thing.

PovertyMisc
2014-12-31, 09:59 AM
Hey being on gear isn't a bad thing.

Hnnnnngggg in fact. :)

I could hit up some Bostin Lloyd doses and my legs are never looking like that.

BRB squatting 150kg with chicken legs and a set of ladies calves.

Harvey
2014-12-31, 10:28 AM
Holy phuck mirin hard, your wife is a keeper mate!

Did you seriously fly across the country just to train with Genova? That's some serious devout witness shit right there if so, again mirin commitment to genovavismlink to episode I was in is in sig

Nine
2014-12-31, 10:33 AM
Hnnnnngggg in fact. :)

I could hit up some Bostin Lloyd doses and my legs are never looking like that.

BRB squatting 150kg with chicken legs and a set of ladies calves.

So I'm guessing you've got a Maxx Chewning physique lol. Strong as fuck but chicken legs.

PovertyMisc
2014-12-31, 10:36 AM
So I'm guessing you've got a Maxx Chewning physique lol. Strong as fuck but chicken legs.

Pretty much but bigger legs than his, just not big relative to strength at all.

Upper is jacked so I look like a leg day skipper in shorts.

CaliStrong
2014-12-31, 10:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVl6pYjF31Q

Dark lord spaztic
2014-12-31, 11:29 AM
Marshmallow!!

MindlessWork
2014-12-31, 11:43 AM
Marshmallow!!

Now watch him chow down tonight...he'll be an oompaloompa before long!

PovertyMisc
2014-12-31, 11:48 AM
Omfg those potato cable laterals he was doing hahahaha.

Bouta Spload
2014-12-31, 11:54 AM
That ribcage coming through

real lean

SlcikRick
2014-12-31, 12:18 PM
Omfg those potato cable laterals he was doing hahahaha.

He's been training for at least since 2009, longer according to him, yet he still doesn't know how to perform basic isolation exercises.

Shirewitness
2014-12-31, 12:24 PM
Just me or is his right nipple like 4 times bigger than the left in this video ?

I noticed also, it's going to be 3 months next week since Debbie set him up with a diet, workout plan and told him to just do 20 - 30mins cardio each day.

Hammercurls4Triceps
2014-12-31, 12:28 PM
pissening slash trampezius front anterior mid anterior rear anterior deltoid workout. You know its gonna be a good day when you wake up to a new JG video.

Happy New Year to my fellow witnesses also, cant wait for DSL to win two shows this year and go out on top.

Myron
2014-12-31, 01:02 PM

obese nutty professor

StretchArmstrong
2014-12-31, 01:31 PM
that was the worst rendition of the macarena i've ever seen, and i went to several weddings in the mid 90's. white chocolate would wreck this kid.

DidNotReadL0L
2014-12-31, 02:27 PM

5'5ish

ubermanlet

DidNotReadL0L
2014-12-31, 02:54 PM
'Marshmallow' - young chuck-

lol jason

Obese_NuttyProfessor
2014-12-31, 05:02 PM
absolute piss

cruzetor
2014-12-31, 05:19 PM
new video at 6:49. lost my shit as soon as he said upright rows. i cant ever hear that words now without laughing thanks to yougottabeafreak

Hatertrollz
2014-12-31, 05:41 PM

What's this? Jason actually saying things like "excuse me, bro" and "thank you". Jason not grunting in disapproval when Andrew tries to give him advice. Jason actually taking constructive criticism on his form. This may truly be a good start to a sickening New Year. Hope these trends continue. We gonna finally make it this upcoming year?

rnkx
2014-12-31, 05:59 PM
Not sure if this has been posted yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb3hnuy-C-g

therebel21
2014-12-31, 06:31 PM
He's been training for at least since 2009, longer according to him, yet he still doesn't know how to perform basic isolation exercises.

sickning

cruzetor
2014-12-31, 06:39 PM
Not sure if this has been posted yet:

(shit video made by a huge phaggot)

scott miller was funny the first time because jonas actually tried to make him pass for a legit lawyer, however he was so stoned it didnt work so the situation was funny. however now the situation is different.

think of him as someone who said their "catchphrase" about 1000 times too many.

anway.

new man getter video was great, he actually worked out the best he has in a long time, used manners and acted somewhat intelligent

cruzetor
2014-12-31, 06:42 PM
pissening slash trampezius front anterior mid anterior rear anterior deltoid workout. You know its gonna be a good day when you wake up to a new jg video.

Happy new year to my fellow witnesses also, cant wait for dsl to win two shows this year and go out on top.
lol !!!

cruzetor
2014-12-31, 06:43 PM
absolute piss

strong avi bro. you got the trapezoids trampezius muscles but you dont have the latezoids

rnkx
2014-12-31, 06:44 PM
scott miller was funny the first time because jonas actually tried to make him pass for a legit lawyer, however he was so stoned it didnt work so the situation was funny. however now the situation is different.

think of him as someone who said their "catchphrase" about 1000 times too many.

It's kinda ironic you say that in the JG thread. He has been doing the same thing for years.

Obese_NuttyProfessor
2014-12-31, 07:07 PM
strong avi bro. you got the trapezoids trampezius muscles but you dont have the latezoids

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

cruzetor
2014-12-31, 07:30 PM
Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

dont talk shit bro all you do is run your fuckin mouth on the innernet bro i am on supplements and yotube celbrity 5 mellon views and counting i got that dorian yates barn door door barn door back 1992 to 1997 mr olypers rone cloman niger have wide as fuck 4% shredded with striated shredds cuts and vascularing defination, tom plats wheel and skip lorie rhomboids and trampesius muscle, it sick ok peace out bye

CaliStrong
2014-12-31, 08:27 PM
Holy crap! More Coach Macthey video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWv09eplWaM

SlcikRick
2014-12-31, 09:08 PM
Just me or is his right nipple like 4 times bigger than the left in this video ?

I noticed also, it's going to be 3 months next week since Debbie set him up with a diet, workout plan and told him to just do 20 - 30mins cardio each day.

He looks like he has slight gyno as well. But thats been apparent for a while.

lenny
2014-12-31, 09:23 PM
new video at 6:49. lost my shit as soon as he said upright rows. i cant ever hear that words now without laughing thanks to yougottabeafreak

video doesn't ring a bell. post it

GenetalGiant
2014-12-31, 09:31 PM
I said anyone should be able to lift 100lb Dbs after 3 years of lifting. Ian said;

"That is a completely preposterous statement. Very few naturals, even with perfect diet and training, will be able to incline press 100-pound dumbbells easily, with good form, after only three years of lifting."

I don't understand how any one can follow this guy. It's just excuse after excuse and theories that obviously don't work. It's pitiful.

MindlessWork
2014-12-31, 09:37 PM
I said anyone should be able to lift 100lb Dbs after 3 years of lifting. Ian said;

"That is a completely preposterous statement. Very few naturals, even with perfect diet and training, will be able to incline press 100-pound dumbbells easily, with good form, after only three years of lifting."

I don't understand how any one can follow this guy. It's just excuse after excuse and theories that obviously don't work. It's pitiful.

I've incline pressed 100's but its a bitch getting them up in the air doe.

GenetalGiant
2014-12-31, 09:44 PM
I've incline pressed 100's but its a bitch getting them up in the air doe.

how many reps?

MindlessWork
2014-12-31, 09:46 PM
how many reps?

got them for 5

Had a spotter help me get them in position

GenetalGiant
2014-12-31, 09:47 PM
got them for 5

That's pretty good at 175lb bw. Ian acts like it's impossible.

CoathMacthey
2014-12-31, 09:50 PM

What's pitiful is you making up a ridiculous, arbitrary strength standard, mocking anyone who doesn't meet it, and further mocking me after being corrected.

The sad thing is, if you had even a couple of years of mixed training experience (training at a variety of different gyms, with people from a variety of different backgrounds), you would likely be hugely embarrassed to have made the kind of claims you have.

CoathMacthey
2014-12-31, 09:52 PM

No, I don't. If you genuinely believe I do, you need to reread what I have said to you.

MindlessWork
2014-12-31, 09:56 PM

Yea thanks...that was my best lift

Hatertrollz
2014-12-31, 09:58 PM

It really depends on your definition of "lift". If you mean one rep maxing on 100lb dbs, then sure, a good number of lifters will be able to hit that after 3 years (I'm assuming we're talking about incline pressing). If we're talking about repping out for 8-12, then no way will most people be able to do that naturally.

GenetalGiant
2014-12-31, 10:01 PM
What's pitiful is you making up a ridiculous, arbitrary strength standard, mocking anyone who doesn't meet it, and further mocking me after being corrected.

The sad thing is, if you had even a couple of years of mixed training experience (training at a variety of different gyms, with people from a variety of different backgrounds), you would likely be hugely embarrassed to have made the kind of claims you have.

I'm not mocking you Ian. I believe you and anyone else can be strong and have good physiques. You keep making excuses. Science, genetics, form, natty, injuries etc. Like I said earlier lift heavy weights +intensity= gains. steroids do play a role in bodybuilding, but your mindset plays a role also.