Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?

View Poll Results: Who is smarter?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • online warlord

7 50.00%
  • im normal

1 7.14%
  • neither, they're both pseudo-intellects grossly overestimating their own IQ

6 42.86%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Who is smarter, online warlord or im normal?

Discuss

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Why does a discussion about a virus warrant 20 meta discussions

Btw tonight im unleashing Lucifer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    alicja pls...

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigachad View Post
    alicja pls...
    Microwavedbeef is ready and awaiting for you to log back in to it again

Im sure shaba-laba ding dong has all but forgot about the mog he bestowed upon thee

Weight
    Sex
    Height
    Sex
    Mentioned
    1501 Post(s)
    Great thread
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Runic meditation guide
    The practise of runic meditation is very divisive, and often times mocked by those who are ignorant to how powerful these rituals can actually be, getting too much into the details would prove to be very long and convoluted, so I will try and dumb it down as much as possible. But please feel free to PM me for further elaboration on some of the more advanced states of runic mediation if you are interested.

Anyways, onto the matter at hand...

Similar to other meditations, runic meditation involves focusing on breath, sitting upright with the added difference of using the runes once the mind has been quietened

The use of runes is different to many forms of magic. They are tools of the mind and spirit and allow us deeper communications and meanings beyond what we see. In a way they are a way of us communicating better with our inner self or spiritual self.

Meditation is one way of initiating this form of communication.

In order to practice Rune Meditation firstly find a quiet place where each day you can meditate for more than 15 to 20 minutes, free from stress and daily thoughts. Then make a comfortable spot in which you can sit for longer than 15 to 20 minutes sitting upright..

Spend that time meditating for at least 20 minutes like I say, do this by relaxing and focusing on a relaxed breathing pattern. Do not force your breathing instead take steady long relaxing breaths that are comfortable with you.

Guide

Consciously as this happens slowly allow your body to fall deeper and deeper into relaxation until you are in a more quietened state of being. In another word a meditated mind. When in this state pick one rune at random without looking from the rune bag in front of you until you find the rune that feels right. Select it and then take from the bag or from where the runes are located in front of you.

After picking relax and go further into the meditation while also focusing the mind on the rune in hand. While holding let yourself go deeper into meditation and allow images or visions to flow that may be caused by the rune, in another way allow the rune to con-veil messages to you about your spiritual path. This maybe in the form of images or visions, meaning of the rune chosen on your path to self discovery. It may be a premonition, it maybe about change, it maybe good news or bad, each meaning and interpretation is a inner viewing of your path in a way to your spiritual self.

If you're interested in further reading, I would strongly advise you to pick up this book from amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Book-Runes-25...=1566844651042

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by im 2 normal View Post
    Runic meditation guide
    The practise of runic meditation is very divisive, and often times mocked by those who are ignorant to how powerful these rituals can actually be, getting too much into the details would prove to be very long and convoluted, so I will try and dumb it down as much as possible. But please feel free to PM me for further elaboration on some of the more advanced states of runic mediation if you are interested.

Anyways, onto the matter at hand...

Similar to other meditations, runic meditation involves focusing on breath, sitting upright with the added difference of using the runes once the mind has been quietened

The use of runes is different to many forms of magic. They are tools of the mind and spirit and allow us deeper communications and meanings beyond what we see. In a way they are a way of us communicating better with our inner self or spiritual self.

Meditation is one way of initiating this form of communication.

In order to practice Rune Meditation firstly find a quiet place where each day you can meditate for more than 15 to 20 minutes, free from stress and daily thoughts. Then make a comfortable spot in which you can sit for longer than 15 to 20 minutes sitting upright..

Spend that time meditating for at least 20 minutes like I say, do this by relaxing and focusing on a relaxed breathing pattern. Do not force your breathing instead take steady long relaxing breaths that are comfortable with you.

Guide

Consciously as this happens slowly allow your body to fall deeper and deeper into relaxation until you are in a more quietened state of being. In another word a meditated mind. When in this state pick one rune at random without looking from the rune bag in front of you until you find the rune that feels right. Select it and then take from the bag or from where the runes are located in front of you.

After picking relax and go further into the meditation while also focusing the mind on the rune in hand. While holding let yourself go deeper into meditation and allow images or visions to flow that may be caused by the rune, in another way allow the rune to con-veil messages to you about your spiritual path. This maybe in the form of images or visions, meaning of the rune chosen on your path to self discovery. It may be a premonition, it maybe about change, it maybe good news or bad, each meaning and interpretation is a inner viewing of your path in a way to your spiritual self.

If you're interested in further reading, I would strongly advise you to pick up this book from amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Book-Runes-25...=1566844651042
    I wouldn't expect you to understand the art of runic meditation. No tears now, only dreams

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon453 View Post
    I wouldn't expect you to understand the art of runic meditation. No tears now, only dreams
    to be fair, it's pretty esoteric

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    i have no interest in the occult, its a waste of time. can only imagine how much of a loner youd be without the interwebs

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    i have no interest in the occult, its a waste of time. can only imagine how much of a loner youd be without the interwebs
    Not lonely enough to resort to fantasies of banging high e fertile latina spunkbank strippers whilst coping on a cocktail of fat burners and roids, just to look like a regular fat beaner who guzzles down too many taco's

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Not lonely enough to resort to fantasies of banging high e fertile latina spunkbanks whilst coping on a cocktail of fat burners and roids just to look like a regular fat beaner who guzzles down too many taco's
    adderall isnt a fat burner
    t3/t4 isnt a fat burner
    steroids arent fat burners

the only fat burners I took were caffeine and ephedrine. and I havent touched those pills since.

the memes were funny at first

roids are part of what caused the physical attraction, can you put your stones in a circle then mediate a woman into your life? no rofl

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    adderall isnt a fat burner
    t3/t4 isnt a fat burner
    steroids arent fat burners

the only fat burners I took were caffeine and ephedrine. and I havent touched those pills since.

the memes were funny at first

roids are part of what caused the physical attraction, can you put your stones in a circle then mediate a woman into your life? no rofl
    I'll meditate a larp into my life like you do

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    I'll meditate a larp into my life like you do

ViBo Restaurant
    367 Google reviews
    $$$Italian restaurant
    Stained glass & a fireplace set the tone for seasonally inspired Italian fare & a 200+ label cellar.
    Address: 2995 Bloor St W, Etobicoke, ON M8X 1C1
    Last edited by im 2 normal; 2020-03-20 at 08:26 PM.

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Discuss
    OW has you completely obsessed with him so he gets my vote. Just send him nudes and take a trip to give him anal already

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    OW has you completely obsessed with him so he gets my vote. Just send him nudes and take a trip to give him anal already
    A blahacel accusing me of being obsessed with someone else

Oh wait whats that?? Ohn nvm, I just hear the pot calling the kettle black

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    A blahacel accusing me of being obsessed with someone else

Oh wait whats that?? Ohn nvm, I just hear the pot calling the kettle black
    It's not obsession, its love. We can all see it