Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 161 of 162 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162 LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 3233
    Weight
    gained it? yes. gained fat? no
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post

Less than a week ago a video gets posted showing fat boy's "intentional contradiction" regarding lifting belts. Just so happens to coincidence with him releasing a year long backlogged video explaining why he wears a lifting belt. This wasn't at all in response to the video showing what a two-faced liar he is. How could it be when this video was recorded over a year ago? He will drop a video tomorrow about Jeff Bezos going to space and claim "that was recorded over a year ago."

He put "coath" in the title, guise. That means use of the word doesn't bother him. He's "in on the joke."
    Just noticed a hidden gem in there

"I compete untested"

Fucking lol

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckandcover View Post
    Is that from the Facebook 'coach's group'

Does it annoy anyone else that this bodybyfinaplex/darketernal/jasonDB cocksucker is back with fucking impunity on that forum spewing his self-aggrandising bullshit
    It's from Cockroach's "fitness" fanpage...even though there's nothing "fit" about Fatberg

Weight
    gained it? yes. gained fat? no
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blohole999 View Post
    It's from Cockroach's "fitness" fanpage...even though there's nothing "fit" about Fatberg

Holy fuck!!! Lolol

Just had a mental image of the rest of the mutant misfit 'clients ' on coach's roster..

Wonder how he got the peanut butter into him?

And if this ganch was to complete that pull up properly his head would go through the ceiling lol
    Last edited by Cuckandcover; Yesterday at 10:00 AM.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blohole999 View Post

30lbs. "Quite a bit of it was fat." Then not only was there no point, it was fucking counterproductive. WTF is the point of putting on "quite a bit of fat" that you're just going to have to then lose? Why not work on building muscle while gaining as little fat as possible? Wouldn't it be better to have a "base" that is predominantly "muscle?" As an advanced-intermediate-novice, would you be better off gaining 30lbs in a year with ~5 pounds of it being muscle, or gaining 10lbs in a year, with 5 of it being muscle? Asking for a friend.

Senior Member Langley's Monster's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    On Facebook, says he gets 150 grams of his daily protein (200 grams) from greek yogurt (while preaching about optimal nutrition).

Definitely not on welfare, but instead earning 250 bucks each from 25 clients + 1000 bucks per month from Youtube.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Langley's Monster View Post
    On Facebook, says he gets 150 grams of his daily protein (200 grams) from greek yogurt (while preaching about optimal nutrition).

Definitely not on welfare, but instead earning 250 bucks each from 25 clients + 1000 bucks per month from Youtube.
    Teach you all some basic math today:

- Kirkland Greek yogurt. 23g of protein per 227g (1 cup) serving
    - 150g of protein from yogurt = 150/23 = 6.5 servings of yogurt per day
    - 6.5 servings at 227g per serving = 1.48kg of yogurt. Per day.

Fuck me, he is stupid.

Also, each container has 4 servings of yogurt. He eats 6.5 servings per day. That's 45.5 servings per week
    - 45.5 servings per week
    - 4 servings per container
    - 45.5/4 = He's buying 11+ containers of Kirkland yogurt per week. Now we know why he makes 4+ trips to the store per week. His "overflow fridge" doesn't have the capacity to hold 11 containers of 32oz (896g) containers of yogurt at once.

Of course he is lying, but the truth would be even more embarrassing/ridiculous. If I had a burner facebook account, I would "praisingly" ask him "oh man! Wow! How many containers of yogurt do you go through per week?" Just to see how he trips up and exposes himself. Of course, I just did the math for him so he now knows to say "about 12."

Soft yogurt. Previously frozen berries that are softened to mush because the freezing destroyed their cell walls. Likewise for whatever minimal, previously frozen vegetables he scatters in there. Pressure cooked eggs. Pressure cooked rice. Pureed bison trimmings. The occasional super soft potato, boiled potato. His diet has the consistency of pig shit.

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Teach you all some basic math today:

- Kirkland Greek yogurt. 23g of protein per 227g (1 cup) serving
    - 150g of protein from yogurt = 150/23 = 6.5 servings of yogurt per day
    - 6.5 servings at 227g per serving = 1.48kg of yogurt. Per day.

Fuck me, he is stupid.

Also, each container has 4 servings of yogurt. He eats 6.5 servings per day. That's 45.5 servings per week
    - 45.5 servings per week
    - 4 servings per container
    - 45.5/4 = He's buying 11+ containers of Kirkland yogurt per week. Now we know why he makes 4+ trips to the store per week. His "overflow fridge" doesn't have the capacity to hold 11 containers of 32oz (896g) containers of yogurt at once.

Of course he is lying, but the truth would be even more embarrassing/ridiculous. If I had a burner facebook account, I would "praisingly" ask him "oh man! Wow! How many containers of yogurt do you go through per week?" Just to see how he trips up and exposes himself. Of course, I just did the math for him so he now knows to say "about 12."

Soft yogurt. Previously frozen berries that are softened to mush because the freezing destroyed their cell walls. Likewise for whatever minimal, previously frozen vegetables he scatters in there. Pressure cooked eggs. Pressure cooked rice. Pureed bison trimmings. The occasional super soft potato, boiled potato. His diet has the consistency of pig shit.
    His rodent brain is incapable of running a reality check on the numbers and claims he spews out, and just hopes that they are "believable". Once he gets caught on the lie, he either 1) doubles down and threatens anyone who dares to dig out classified information, or 2) reinterprets the lie to add extra details that help soften the claim.

Once he realized his 500lbs reverse grip bench claim was world record worthy, he "admitted" that it wasn't meet legal, because he was bouncing it off his chest, and had gym bros spot him.

He'll probably say that he has multiple cases of greek yogurt stored in his second fridge, and that the shopping cart picture he took was a mini-trip to top off his inventory.

Blaha's Metal & Fitness Astronaut John Blano's Avatar
    Weight
    92 kg
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The Sex Machine is stubborn you guise!

Weight
    gay sex pig
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    meat is too expensive and he can't chew it. just amazed he thinks the average person looking at him can't guess that.

16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    If i lived and worked at home on my own schedule lile he claims, i would be cooking meat, potstoes, rice, broccoli, spinach, beans, ie a variety of foods.

He is probably eating almond butter and greek yogurt because his mouth cannot handle chewing those bro foods i mentioned, and they are cheap so he can stretch his SNAP benefits further....

Thats why he continues to get triggered when people bring up "what i eat" in a day because he has nothing to brag about...

Senior Member Abu bin Abdulaziz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchr15 View Post
    If i lived and worked at home on my own schedule lile he claims, i would be cooking meat, potstoes, rice, broccoli, spinach, beans, ie a variety of foods.

He is probably eating almond butter and greek yogurt because his mouth cannot handle chewing those bro foods i mentioned, and they are cheap so he can stretch his SNAP benefits further....

Thats why he continues to get triggered when people bring up "what i eat" in a day because he has nothing to brag about...

I promise, he is not eating almond butter. Almond butter is very very pricey. He is eating econo size Kirkland brand peanut butter. He eats very cheaply, he can’t afford regular food.
    R.I.P. Manute Bol

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu bin Abdulaziz View Post
    I promise, he is not eating almond butter. Almond butter is very very pricey. He is eating econo size Kirkland brand peanut butter. He eats very cheaply, he can?t afford regular food.
    Are you sure? I mean, we saw Almond butter in his cart. I don't know how much more proof you need. I suppose he could show the receipt confirm his purchase but you kooky stalkers would just pick it apart. Here! Have a look at my high school diploma instead.

Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthstandard View Post
    Farmers Walk...

Do you have a link to the original video that that gif was made from?
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

Mooncrookies Uncle Tony Jan 2017
    "We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Tommy of Tommy's Garage 2nd Aug 2017

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisum Blowhole View Post
    Do you have a link to the original video that that gif was made from?
    https://streamable.com/x69n5y

Ahhmmm the strawngest mahyannn in the rheooom!
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut John Blano View Post

The Sex Machine is stubborn you guise!

Perfect on-camera example of Jason being stubborn AF in the twilight of his Mooncookie ride or die phase:

Jason eating penne: "Pa-knee-knee."
    Mooncookie off-camera and exasperated: "That's not how you say that."
    Jason (hurt): "Well... that's how I-I-I say it."

Stubborn AF. Stupid AF. Wonder which one his ex-wives or ex-girlfriend would choose.

P.S. Is it just me or is it hilarious that Blano's experience with women consists of 2 scammed ex-wives and one near miss. That's... about it. Not sure you can really count that Ian McCarthy chick.
    "... and, no, I was never in the military but that doesn't mean I didn't serve my country and that doesn't mean I never risked my life for my country and that doesn't mean I never killed for my country." Jason D. Blaha, Non-Valor Thief

Senior Member Abu bin Abdulaziz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Are you sure? I mean, we saw Almond butter in his cart. I don't know how much more proof you need. I suppose he could show the receipt confirm his purchase but you kooky stalkers would just pick it apart. Here! Have a look at my high school diploma instead.
    Because an item is in his cart doesn’t mean he took it to the check out, and paid for it.
    R.I.P. Manute Bol

Chad (incel till 27) Online Cucklord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthstandard View Post
    those turnarounds because of the 3 meters hallway

*melted lower third crew*
    *cucked by enigma crew*
    *fapping into condoms crew*
    *batman poster crew*
    *male nurse crew*
    *begging Omega for mod status but never getting it crew*

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu bin Abdulaziz View Post
    Because an item is in his cart doesn’t mean he took it to the check out, and paid for it.
    Geez. Apparently my post wasn't dripping with quite enough sarcasm.

Weight
    194lbs
    Height
    6 feet
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Didn't this dork preach about his precious recomping for years? Ugh

The HNIC of Fitmisc Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    I enjoy destroying lives
    Height
    It turns me on
    Mentioned
    899 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannystrad23 View Post
    Didn't this dork preach about his precious recomping for years? Ugh

How many recomps did he fail until he came to this conclusion
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV