Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 292
  1. #41
    Whiteboy Summer Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    2,524
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    30960612
    dudes look how fucking sick this van is. I could live in there. Probably cost alot though



    I might be a geek but I think it would be cool/fun to build these out too
    Last edited by Violator; 2021-02-22 at 03:49 PM.
    Weird Energy Crew

  2. #42
    Senior Member Brink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 12 2017
    Posts
    2,317
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    @Marie646

    Hey there, did you used to go under the username "Mare" or is that just my faulty memory, or was that a nickname for you?

    If so, what made you decide to come back?

    And on that note, what brought you here in the first place?

    Also, do you play the violin?

    And if so, do you like this video?


  3. #43
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,732
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25420127
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    @Marie646

    Hey there, did you used to go under the username "Mare" or is that just my faulty memory, or was that a nickname for you?

    If so, what made you decide to come back?

    And on that note, what brought you here in the first place?

    Also, do you play the violin?

    And if so, do you like this video?


  4. #44
    Skeksis JuicyBiscuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07 2021
    Posts
    715
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26852597
    Scumbags across the street set their apartment on fire about 2.5 hours ago. That was interesting.

    Also, found a violin at a thrift shop recently. Was hoping it would be a Stradivarius when I inspected it but it was not to be

  5. #45
    Platinum Member Marie646's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 02 2015
    Location
    The Space Between
    Weight
    125
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    @Marie646

    Hey there, did you used to go under the username "Mare" or is that just my faulty memory, or was that a nickname for you?

    If so, what made you decide to come back?

    And on that note, what brought you here in the first place?

    Also, do you play the violin?

    And if so, do you like this video?


    I?ve never used or had the nickname ?mare? my name has always been Marie646, I used a few alts over the years but never simultaneously.

    I came back just to check on everyone, normally I just pop in but this time I decided to post. DLTBB?s spamming of bb.misc brought me.

    Im learning the violin?I can play a little. I?ve only been taking lessons for about three years.

    I?ve heard a few of his songs and I appreciate his talent but his music just isn?t my thing.
    Dead

  6. #46
    Hector the specter ​Pace counter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14 2019
    Location
    Beating girlfriends and neglecting kids. Strong life in Burnaby.
    Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    185 cm
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    I?ve never used or had the nickname ?mare? my name has always been Marie646, I used a few alts over the years but never simultaneously.

    I came back just to check on everyone, normally I just pop in but this time I decided to post. DLTBB?s spamming of bb.misc brought me.

    Im learning the violin?I can play a little. I?ve only been taking lessons for about three years.

    I?ve heard a few of his songs and I appreciate his talent but his music just isn?t my thing.
    So who was "the Rougarou" or "Underleaf" ? Please advise.

  7. #47
    Platinum Member Marie646's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 02 2015
    Location
    The Space Between
    Weight
    125
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyBiscuits View Post
    Scumbags across the street set their apartment on fire about 2.5 hours ago. That was interesting.

    Also, found a violin at a thrift shop recently. Was hoping it would be a Stradivarius when I inspected it but it was not to be

    The same nosy neighbor that?s been all up in your grill when you check the mail?
    Dead

  8. #48
    Platinum Member Marie646's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 02 2015
    Location
    The Space Between
    Weight
    125
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by ​Pace counter View Post
    So who was "the Rougarou" or "Underleaf" ? Please advise.
    Me. They were the same account. I had Nine or Omega change my username whenever the mood struck me.

    Actually I?m surprise one of them did not kick my ass for being annoying because I was always asking for something. Lol


    Names i can think of.


    TheRougarou
    Blitz
    Joesf Kramer
    LillyMae
    JeanneDeaux
    MOD
    Underleaf
    Last edited by Marie646; 2021-02-22 at 11:14 PM.
    Dead

  9. #49
    Skeksis JuicyBiscuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07 2021
    Posts
    715
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26852597
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    The same nosy neighbor that?s been all up in your grill when you check the mail?
    Nah, this is someone else. My neighbors are infuriating. Another one is a gay prison guard who wanted to buy me a mattress, take me out to dinner, go on a road trip to Arizona, etc

  10. #50
    Platinum Member Marie646's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 02 2015
    Location
    The Space Between
    Weight
    125
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyBiscuits View Post
    Nah, this is someone else. My neighbors are infuriating. Another one is a gay prison guard who wanted to buy me a mattress, take me out to dinner, go on a road trip to Arizona, etc

    Dead

  11. #51
    Skeksis JuicyBiscuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07 2021
    Posts
    715
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26852597
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    Tip of the iceberg with that weirdo.

    So, I got curious and googled Rougarou since I had no idea what that was. Apparently it's a werewolf-like creature in French/Cajun folklore. Interesting.

  12. #52
    Whiteboy Summer Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    2,524
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    30960612
    what was the first music album or cd that you got as a gift or you purchased on your own? For me it was No doubt tragic kingdom lol
    Weird Energy Crew

  13. #53
    Skeksis JuicyBiscuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07 2021
    Posts
    715
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26852597
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    what was the first music album or cd that you got as a gift or you purchased on your own? For me it was No doubt tragic kingdom lol
    Hmm.. I got Master of Puppets when I was 12 or 13

    ^that really doesn't sound right. Hard to believe I was listening to MoP at that age but I think I was. Still remember hearing the intro to Battery for the first time

    Might've bought Kill 'Em All first
    Last edited by JuicyBiscuits; 2021-02-23 at 02:14 AM.

  14. #54
    Hector the specter ​Pace counter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14 2019
    Location
    Beating girlfriends and neglecting kids. Strong life in Burnaby.
    Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    185 cm
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    what was the first music album or cd that you got as a gift or you purchased on your own? For me it was No doubt tragic kingdom lol
    Don't speak is a great song.

  15. #55
    Whiteboy Summer Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    2,524
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    30960612
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyBiscuits View Post
    Hmm.. I got Master of Puppets when I was 12 or 13
    was that your first cd? What bands did you and your friends listen to the most in highschool? For me it would probably be System of a down, Red hot chill peppers, and A perfect Circle

    Quote Originally Posted by ​Pace counter View Post
    Don't speak is a great song.
    I got it as a gift for christmas. I think I also got Adam Sandler what the hell happened to me. Used to listen to that on the way to school every morning lol
    Last edited by Violator; 2021-02-23 at 02:16 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

  16. #56
    Skeksis JuicyBiscuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07 2021
    Posts
    715
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26852597
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    was that your first cd? What bands did you and your friends listen to the most in highschool? For me it would probably be System of a down, Red hot chill peppers, and A perfect Circle
    Listened to RATM a lot. Knew a girl who was into Slayer back then. Discovered Black Flag in the 9th grade.

  17. #57
    Whiteboy Summer Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    2,524
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    30960612
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyBiscuits View Post
    Listened to RATM a lot. Knew a girl who was into Slayer back then. Discovered Black Flag in the 9th grade.
    niice. I want to listen to black flag more
    Weird Energy Crew

  18. #58
    Platinum Member Marie646's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 02 2015
    Location
    The Space Between
    Weight
    125
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    At the dentist and I?m about to have a tooth removed?like right now. Y?all...

    Dead

  19. #59
    Whiteboy Summer Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    2,524
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    30960612
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    At the dentist and I?m about to have a tooth removed?like right now. Y?all...

    dig your nail into your finger so it tricks your brain into feeling that pain more than the one in your mouth srs
    Weird Energy Crew

  20. #60
    Whiteboy Summer Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    2,524
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    30960612
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    dig your nail into your finger so it tricks your brain into feeling that pain more than the one in your mouth srs
    I wonder if that actually works, probably not
    Weird Energy Crew

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions