Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1. #1
    Whiteboy Summer Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    1,896
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21776197

    Do you guise ever miss the posters that left and went to Neanderthal world forums?

    I think I miss @martin shkreli the most. He was such a weird and autistic poster. He overdosed on autism unfortunately. Always get your autism tested. @Bulgarian seems half normal when he is not constantly fighting with OW lol. Speaking of almost seeming normal, where has our boy Lou Kang been? I miss that guy.. remember when he used to buy into the q-anon cuckspiracy theories and tried to get us to play along? Good times. I think those guys should just come back here tbh. @Hector is the smartest one (he made the site). Its like they want to have their own little group and exclude us. Do you guys think thats ok? I kind of think its bullshit. What can we do to sabotage or take down Neanderthal world forums.. srs.

    here is something @Caeculus recently posted, which I find interesting.. what is this supposed to be, like a very detailed simulation of our real life world? and they can test things out and how people will react to it? Am I understanding correctly?

    https://krannert.purdue.edu/academic...AC2_100606.pdf

    we should list and shame the members that have defected there tbh
    Weird Energy Crew

  2. #2
    Whiteboy Summer Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    1,896
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21776197
    Its a good forum for survey takers (if you catch my drift)

    lets not forget @nevergivein that fuckin geek and his imaginary daughter
    Weird Energy Crew

  3. #3
    48657869646563696d616c im normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Location
    NYC BX
    Weight
    225lbs
    Height
    5'9.5"
    Posts
    3,969
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    Its a good forum for survey takers (if you catch my drift)

    lets not forget @nevergivein that fuckin geek and his imaginary daughter
    Honestly that one probably isn't a larp


  4. #4
    Whiteboy Summer Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    1,896
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21776197
    Quote Originally Posted by im normal View Post
    Honestly that one probably isn't a larp

    down dumps
    Weird Energy Crew

  5. #5
    48657869646563696d616c im normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Location
    NYC BX
    Weight
    225lbs
    Height
    5'9.5"
    Posts
    3,969
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    down dumps
    as far as i know he doesnt usually lie unless he gets defensive. he got some slut preggo in a car, and then she decided to keep it (lol?)... he was too autistic to court her and ended up getting cucked by a black bri ish guoy

    he talks about going to signapore so i dunno how that is supposed to work out. probably bullshit tbh. who would leave their daughter behind? a complete black guy move, which is ironic.

    get what get for being a drug dependent faggot weasel cuck gnat
    Last edited by im normal; 2021-05-04 at 12:04 AM.
    You are such a pathetic human
    You are such a loser it's the main reason I barely post anymore
    I can't stand you so opinionated but you have done absolutely nothing with your life
    You take politics way to seriously, most people with nothing going on in their own lives do
    You will never even accomplish your pathetic goal of owning a van
    Fucking loser

  6. #6
    they go aluminum jesus piece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04 2020
    Weight
    145 lb (goal weight)
    Height
    five foot six
    Posts
    694
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20240661
    i dont like or miss any of those people in your first post
    occasionally cruzetor could be cool with his pissing on girls pics

    i miss elfy (when hes not being a dick)

    and shabbatai

  7. #7
    Whiteboy Summer Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    1,896
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21776197
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus piece View Post
    i dont like or miss any of those people in your first post
    occasionally cruzetor could be cool with his pissing on girls pics

    i miss elfy (when hes not being a dick)

    and shabbatai
    you got any of those pics saved? asking for a friend.. Not sure I ever interacted with shabbatai
    Weird Energy Crew

  8. #8
    they go aluminum jesus piece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04 2020
    Weight
    145 lb (goal weight)
    Height
    five foot six
    Posts
    694
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20240661
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    you got any of those pics saved? asking for a friend.. Not sure I ever interacted with shabbatai
    lol no
    might be in his threads tho i cant remember

  9. #9
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    13,606
    Mentioned
    810 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Neanderthal is a safespace for sensitive faggots, fuck em all lol
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  10. #10
    Senior Member Zlatan Ibrahimović's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16 2020
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Weight
    90 kg
    Height
    195 cm
    Posts
    226
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11712336
    You could post on both forums and nobody would have anything against that. That said, I don't particularly miss any of them.

  11. #11
    Member Hector, the king returned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27 2021
    Posts
    96
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3790280
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan Ibrahimović View Post
    You could post on both forums and nobody would have anything against that. That said, I don't particularly miss any of them.
    Because you go where i am

    You hold my pocket like a good bitch

  12. #12
    Hurtin feelings Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2018
    Location
    Green Bay
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Posts
    4,797
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    I have an account there but its rather boring.

  13. #13
    Hurtin feelings Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2018
    Location
    Green Bay
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Posts
    4,797
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector, the king returned View Post
    Because you go where i am

    You hold my pocket like a good bitch
    Did it hurt when the inmates dressed you like a school girl and tattooed tits on your back?

  14. #14
    Two Thousand Twelve Hector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 26 2019
    Posts
    4,243
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    Its like they want to have their own little group and exclude us. Do you guys think thats ok? I kind of think its bullshit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    What can we do to sabotage or take down Neanderthal world forums.. srs.
    Quote Originally Posted by FATFUCK123 View Post
    The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian.
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    I'm done lifting. When i start benching 225 my body gets weaker. Joints hurt. Lifting is pointless unless you sticking needles in your ass.

  15. #15
    48657869646563696d616c im normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Location
    NYC BX
    Weight
    225lbs
    Height
    5'9.5"
    Posts
    3,969
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post






    You are such a pathetic human
    You are such a loser it's the main reason I barely post anymore
    I can't stand you so opinionated but you have done absolutely nothing with your life
    You take politics way to seriously, most people with nothing going on in their own lives do
    You will never even accomplish your pathetic goal of owning a van
    Fucking loser

  16. #16
    Member Hector, the king returned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27 2021
    Posts
    96
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3790280
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Did it hurt when the inmates dressed you like a school girl and tattooed tits on your back?
    I don't know who you are but this pocket is taken go hold someone else's

  17. #17
    Gas the Slavs and Kikes bypassed email verification thingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 22 2020
    Location
    Desecrating your grave
    Posts
    300
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10003325
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector, the king returned View Post
    Because you go where i am

    You hold my pocket like a good bitch
    You're literally a meme, the only people you can physically dominate are kids and women. Every man laughs their head off when they first hear your voice and you just take it like a good little bitch.

  18. #18
    Hurtin feelings Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2018
    Location
    Green Bay
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Posts
    4,797
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector, the king returned View Post
    I don't know who you are but this pocket is taken go hold someone else's
    Answer the question

  19. #19
    Member Hector, the king returned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27 2021
    Posts
    96
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3790280
    Quote Originally Posted by bypassed email verification thingy View Post
    You're literally a meme, the only people you can physically dominate are kids and women. Every man laughs their head off when they first hear your voice and you just take it like a good little bitch.
    YoUr A mEme


  20. #20
    Member Hector, the king returned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27 2021
    Posts
    96
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3790280


    Sorry boyos only one to go around

    Fight amongst yourselves faggots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions