Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: some people

  1. #1
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    2,015
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677

    some people

    let me tell you, some people just want to watch bodybuilders burn

    theres nothing wrong that

  2. #2
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    11,766
    Mentioned
    1148 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Most people only know Arnold and really no other
    Bodybuilders

    So it’s not a thought that crosses really anyone’s mind except yours

  3. #3
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    2,015
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Most people only know Arnold and really no other
    Bodybuilders

    So it?s not a thought that crosses really anyone?s mind except yours
    good

    ill just have to deal with the burden of bodybuilder thoughts

    im a saint, i take such a heavy burden off of others

  4. #4
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    11,766
    Mentioned
    1148 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    good

    ill just have to deal with the burden of bodybuilder thoughts

    im a saint, i take such a heavy burden off of others
    You’re like the Jesus Christ of incel bodybuilding autism

    Thank you for your service

  5. #5
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    2,015
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    You?re like the Jesus Christ of incel bodybuilding autism

    Thank you for your service
    just doing the right thing man

    some people were raised with values

Posting Permissions