Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Please friend why does only snow cucks get seat warmer it is 3 year snow event here and i want even if idle for last 3 years

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularPajeet View Post
    My wife's Suzuki has these features

My Toyota is for real men who turn on there own head lamps
    B A S E D
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    B A S E D
    Do they have Suzuki jimny in einoville

Very based car

But my wife drives a vitara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dream of auto head lampen

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularPajeet View Post

I dream of auto head lampen
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    They're taught to end the chase before more people are at risk. If they hit the lights and siren you stop. If you don't there is certainly a problem and the cops should stop you by force. How is that hard to understand?
    I have read, but not verified that traffic stops/collisions are one of the lead causes of death for cops. She was looking out for her safety and his by looking for somewhere safe to stop. It makes me laugh how you take the dumbass police side no matter what. Good ments.

I have also read, although I have no way of confirming this, that the Arkansas state police deleted a facebook post they had made right before this happened that showed an officer's cruiser all crumbled up and advising citizens to be careful where they pulled over. And they deleted that post because of how stupid this situation makes them look. Now like I said I can't prove that, but if it's true, menty as fuck
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I have read, but not verified that traffic stops/collisions are one of the lead causes of death for cops. She was looking out for her safety and his by looking for somewhere safe to stop. It makes me laugh how you take the dumbass police side no matter what. Good ments.

I have also read, although I have no way of confirming this, that the Arkansas state police deleted a facebook post they had made right before this happened that showed an officer's cruiser all crumbled up and advising citizens to be careful where they pulled over. And they deleted that post because of how stupid this situation makes them look. Now like I said I can't prove that, but if it's true, menty as fuck
    And you wonder why we constantly fuck with you. I take the cops side every time just like you go against them. Lets put you in a cruiser and see how great of a job you do. Just dealing with unemployed druggie like you would be enough to make me wanna beat people daily

Watch some first amendment auditor videos. Its exactly what I think of when I read your posts
    Last edited by Jacob; 2021-06-10 at 07:29 PM.

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    And you wonder why we constantly fuck with you. I take the cops side every time just like you go against them. Lets put you in a cruiser and see how great of a job you do. Just dealing with unemployed druggie like you would be enough to make me wanna beat people daily

Watch some first amendment auditor videos. Its exactly what I think of when I read your posts
    who is we? do you have a mouse in your pocket? You sound autistic rn
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Oh I'm the only one thats constantly fucking with you now? Food stamps take away your ability to read?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12