Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)

The ANYT daily read: why did Trump push a vaccine

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Quick rundown

1. Summer / Fall 2019: Trump & the White Hats of the NSA know in advance what is coming.

2. January, 2020: Fake News begins rolling out a story about a deadly "coronavirus" originating in China.

​3. February, 2020: Trump baits the Globalists by calling out the hype as part of a "hoax."

4. March, 2020: The switch is flicked and Stupid-19 Mania EXPLODES across the world. In total "lockstep," Governments, Corporations, Media, Hollyweird, Tech Companies, Quackademia and Sports leagues go "all in" and all at once.

5. March 2020: Trump acknowledges the "crisis," brings the evil Dr. Tony Falsie and Dr. Deborah Bitch into his circle and daily briefings, and pledges to bring a vaccine to market in record time. But he also promises that it will not be mandatory.

6. March / April 2020: Calls to make the November 2020 Election a vote-by-mail election begin to emerge from the Left.

7. Spring - Summer 2020: Trump warns about a plot to steal the elections with mail-in ballots as he pretends to be powerless to stop it.

8. Fall 2020: The lockdowns continue as the election approaches.

9. November, 2020: The election is stolen, but the "White Hats" have all the evidence because it was a "sting operation" all along.

10. December, 2020 - January, 2021: The idea of election theft is seared into the public mind as Trump appears to be powerless to stop the coming transition.

11. January 21, 2021: A Biden imposter is installed in a fake Oval Office.

12. May-July, 2021: Even the Demonrat states start to open up as Trump's magic vaccine (which most of his hard core supporters refused to take anyway) makes nervous normies and loony libtards feel "safe" again. The Globalist schemes of a 3-year vaccine delay, a devastated global economy, and a mandated worldwide vaccine microchip injection have all been thwarted.

​13. May-July, 2021: The reputations of Stupid-19 "heroes" Bill Gates, Tony Falsie & Andrew Cuomo have been badly and irretrievably tarnished.

14. Momentum for election audits of the fake mail-in ballots continues to build in several key states. The Left is in a panic as Trump hints at a return "sooner than you might think." In retrospect, had Trump not rolled with the Stupid-19 punch and instead yelled "Hoax!" Hoax" and "No vaccines on my watch!" as some would have liked him to have done, he would have been crushed and run out of office without any need for the voter fraud which is about to be revealed.

Are you ready @Jaaaaacob

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Damn, fucking 7D-chess

Makeup = the devils paint Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    In retrospect, had Trump not rolled with the Stupid-19 punch and instead yelled "Hoax!" Hoax" and "No vaccines on my watch!" as some would have liked him to have done, he would have been crushed and run out of office without any need for the voter fraud which is about to be revealed.

Ok, this totally makes sense for him to endorse it. The sh*tstorm he would have endured if he hadn't........

There was no stopping the TV-addicted, dumb-as-dirt, locked-down, chicken-shit normies and libtards of America from demanding their magic jab

LOL

This sits uneasy with me. If Biden, kamala, and everyone knows that biden isn't really in charge and trump is just letting all happen while he is really the HNIC, the question is why?

Makeup = the devils paint Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    The thing that bothers me most is people who got vaccinated and are saying everyone else has to. Why do I have to get it? If the vaccine didn't protect you, why bother? What happened to all the fat feminists squealing "my body, my choice" as the stamp their hooves around?

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Quick rundown

1. Summer / Fall 2019: Trump & the White Hats of the NSA know in advance what is coming.

2. January, 2020: Fake News begins rolling out a story about a deadly "coronavirus" originating in China.

​3. February, 2020: Trump baits the Globalists by calling out the hype as part of a "hoax."

4. March, 2020: The switch is flicked and Stupid-19 Mania EXPLODES across the world. In total "lockstep," Governments, Corporations, Media, Hollyweird, Tech Companies, Quackademia and Sports leagues go "all in" and all at once.

5. March 2020: Trump acknowledges the "crisis," brings the evil Dr. Tony Falsie and Dr. Deborah Bitch into his circle and daily briefings, and pledges to bring a vaccine to market in record time. But he also promises that it will not be mandatory.

6. March / April 2020: Calls to make the November 2020 Election a vote-by-mail election begin to emerge from the Left.

7. Spring - Summer 2020: Trump warns about a plot to steal the elections with mail-in ballots as he pretends to be powerless to stop it.

8. Fall 2020: The lockdowns continue as the election approaches.

9. November, 2020: The election is stolen, but the "White Hats" have all the evidence because it was a "sting operation" all along.

10. December, 2020 - January, 2021: The idea of election theft is seared into the public mind as Trump appears to be powerless to stop the coming transition.

12. May-July, 2021: Even the Demonrat states start to open up as Trump's magic vaccine (which most of his hard core supporters refused to take anyway) makes nervous normies and loony libtards feel "safe" again. The Globalist schemes of a 3-year vaccine delay, a devastated global economy, and a mandated worldwide vaccine microchip injection have all been thwarted.

​13. May-July, 2021: The reputations of Stupid-19 "heroes" Bill Gates, Tony Falsie & Andrew Cuomo have been badly and irretrievably tarnished.

14. Momentum for election audits of the fake mail-in ballots continues to build in several key states. The Left is in a panic as Trump hints at a return "sooner than you might think." In retrospect, had Trump not rolled with the Stupid-19 punch and instead yelled "Hoax!" Hoax" and "No vaccines on my watch!" as some would have liked him to have done, he would have been crushed and run out of office without any need for the voter fraud which is about to be revealed.

Are you ready @Jaaaaacob
    Will you rope yourself if you're wrong this time? Let's bet on it. Whoever loses has to kill themselves. Deal?

C O V F E F E lvl.9000 damnrightbrah's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'4"
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    The thing that bothers me most is people who got vaccinated and are saying everyone else has to. Why do I have to get it? If the vaccine didn't protect you, why bother? What happened to all the fat feminists squealing "my body, my choice" as the stamp their hooves around?
    I overheard this discussion at work the other day. The lib arguement was everyone needs it because we should draw a line at personal choice when you can infect others....

Lmao you can still spread the mfer if youre vaxxed.

✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙

✙ If you think they're going to give you your country back without a fight, you're sadly mistaken. ✙

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by damnrightbrah View Post
    I overheard this discussion at work the other day. The lib arguement was everyone needs it because we should draw a line at personal choice when you can infect others....

Lmao you can still spread the mfer if youre vaxxed.

First of all the whole argument of vaccinating to not spread to others is ridiculous. You dont have to take medical risks on yourself for anyone else.

Second there is zero study on the effect on contagion when you are vaccinated or not and they use this argument anyway. Its hysteria

Will you be force injected as soon as it is shown you are 1% less contagious if you are? How about 5% or 25% less contagious if its not enough? When do you draw the line if you can even calculate this? Now the state has control over your body to "protect others"? What about the balance of "protecting others" vs the risk of the vaccine on you, how do you figure it out
    Last edited by Fire God Liu Kang; Yesterday at 10:29 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I bet this bitch has his MMR vaccine and wonders why he or any children is around isn’t dying of preventable diseases.

The HNIC of Fitmisc Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    I enjoy destroying lives
    Height
    It turns me on
    Mentioned
    899 Post(s)
    First of all the whole argument of vaccinating to not spread to others is ridiculous. You dont have to take medical risks on yourself for anyone else.

Second there is zero study on the effect on contagion when you are vaccinated or not and they use this argument anyway. Its hysteria

Will you be force injected as soon as it is shown you are 1% less contagious if you are? How about 5% or 25% less contagious if its not enough? When do you draw the line if you can even calculate this? Now the state has control over your body to "protect others"? What about the balance of "protecting others" vs the risk of the vaccine on you, how do you figure it out
    Are you deliberately fabricating this shit or are you actually this stupid?
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Are you deliberately fabricating this shit or are you actually this stupid?
    Show me a single study on transmissibility and the covid vaccines
    Not nurses hearsay

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Not nurses hearsay
    Don't ignore my bet offer. Are you in on a suicide bet?

Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    I enjoy destroying lives
    Height
    It turns me on
    Mentioned
    899 Post(s)
    Not nurses hearsay
    Remember what happened last time you tried to debate me

You looking to get your ass pummeled again lil buddy?

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Remember what happened last time you tried to debate me

You looking to get your ass pummeled again lil buddy?
    You get ethered by just about everyone on this forum (except for the mindless boys, your crew) and you always come back for more like a mule acting like it isnt the case

That's why people here keep laughing of you

Weight
    I enjoy destroying lives
    Height
    It turns me on
    Mentioned
    899 Post(s)
    You get ethered by just about everyone on this forum (except for the mindless boys, your crew) and you always come back for more like a mule acting like it isnt the case

That's why people here keep laughing of you
    Name one example

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Name one example
    Just now you're pretending you owned me last time when clearly it never happened at any point

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Just now you're pretending you owned me last time when clearly it never happened at any point
    Should just put the male nurse on ignore tbh, let him talk to himself

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Why are you ignoring my bet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast