Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 331
  1. #41
    Senior Member poweramp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 02 2014
    Height
    6'1"
    Posts
    897
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5585995
    @SrsBro

    Cliffs:

    - his entire life revolves around being seen as cool on numisc
    - gets extremely defensive if you say anything bad about him
    - can't think of any original insults, likely 15 years old
    - sent me this pm:


  2. #42
    Numiscer. Clive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2015
    Posts
    6,950
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoidbrah View Post
    You men keep me going
    You are officially part of the MIHOF

    You can now include this in your sig srs
    mmmmmmmm

  3. #43
    Super Saiyan God Goku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 11 2015
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Weight
    170
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    1,036
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    47906
    lmao cant wait to see what you guys say about @ImmortalKid


    ORDER 67


  4. #44
    HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG SrsBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05 2015
    Posts
    3,986
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10567912
    Quote Originally Posted by poweramp View Post
    @SrsBro

    Cliffs:

    - his entire life revolves around being seen as cool on numisc
    - gets extremely defensive if you say anything bad about him
    - can't think of any original insults, likely 15 years old
    - sent me this pm:

    so mad

    lol

    just one neg made you explode
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

    -Adolf Hitler

  5. #45
    Banned Paxman85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Posts
    6,662
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    @Clive make a list of everyone that needs a profile added in the OP

  6. #46
    Shopped on arms noarms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 17 2015
    Posts
    5,383
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1501613
    @Clive you gotta add these 2 for paranoidbrah

    -He waited 3 days outside his ex gfs house drinking to stab her and her new lover which he posted about
    -Has made hundreds of topics fantasizing about Tricia on numisc and trying to explain how much he loves her
    All of my posts are based off fictional characters and tv shows
    nolegs crew
    Explosion crew
    swollBRO crew
    ***FA HUNT CLUB*** President

  7. #47
    Senior Member poweramp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 02 2014
    Height
    6'1"
    Posts
    897
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5585995
    Quote Originally Posted by SrsBro View Post
    so mad

    lol

    just one neg made you explode
    bro i don't actually care about reps at all

    you shouldn't have sent me that pm though...

  8. #48
    HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG SrsBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05 2015
    Posts
    3,986
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10567912
    Quote Originally Posted by poweramp View Post
    bro i don't actually care about reps at all

    you shouldn't have sent me that pm though...
    if you fixed the content in your fake message

    it would convince more people

    why would i apologize?

    for what would i apologize for?

    i made @Pheonix @Marie646 @trannykiss quit this forum

    i just laughed

    so why would i apologize to you?????

    why would anyone say this forum is there life and there mom beats them and trolling makes them feel like a man????

    just LOL

    learn how to troll better and maybe

    just maybe

    you can get under my skin

    but for now the entire misc knows how bad youre coathing

    and how paz is your alt

    cmon man

    just admit defeat

    youre making yourself look baaaaad
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

    -Adolf Hitler

  9. #49
    Numiscer. Clive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2015
    Posts
    6,950
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Updated

    REP: @poweramp

    Added:
    @Paxman85 submitted by @Clive @SrsBro submitted by @poweramp
    Addition by @noarms on @paranoidbrah 's cliffs



    REP CREW (if you'd like to be excluded, just comment and i'll remove you)
    @not thebeastenman @Paxman85 @brightbrah @DLTBB @TheBigBadWolf @ThePolygamist @SPF @TheRuskie @zeebrah @guest @4everrbulking @RECARO @AzzRaze @invalid @Safado @Batman @Bilbo Baggins @Clive @Bulletz @NestbrahOnTren @SlcikRick
    mmmmmmmm

  10. #50
    Senior Member AzzRaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06 2015
    Posts
    7,894
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Ain't nobody got time fo that~
    Quote Originally Posted by sleek View Post
    i fuck more girls than you

  11. #51
    Numiscer. Clive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2015
    Posts
    6,950
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by AzzRaze View Post
    Ain't nobody got time fo that~
    i have too much free time

    hence, this thread
    mmmmmmmm

  12. #52
    Sophisticated Gentleman casuaphaggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 04 2015
    Location
    California Hills, Where Rich And Divorced Live
    Weight
    Gentleman Doesn't Tell His Weight.
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    2,769
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9717317
    how the fuck do you manage to spam 50+ messages a day

    Ellito Rodgers fan crew
    Not ever marrying because im gonna be worth millions crew
    "Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win" - Jason Genova
    80s lovers crew
    started learning spanish so i could talk like a cholo crew
    Anti-smokers crew

  13. #53
    Senior Member poweramp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 02 2014
    Height
    6'1"
    Posts
    897
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5585995
    Quote Originally Posted by SrsBro View Post
    if you fixed the content in your fake message

    it would convince more people

    why would i apologize?

    for what would i apologize for?

    i made @Pheonix @Marie646 @trannykiss quit this forum

    i just laughed

    so why would i apologize to you?????

    why would anyone say this forum is there life and there mom beats them and trolling makes them feel like a man????

    just LOL

    learn how to troll better and maybe

    just maybe

    you can get under my skin

    but for now the entire misc knows how bad youre coathing

    and how paz is your alt

    cmon man

    just admit defeat

    youre making yourself look baaaaad

  14. #54
    Numiscer. Clive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2015
    Posts
    6,950
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by casuaphaggot View Post
    how the fuck do you manage to spam 50+ messages a day
    r u calling me mentally ill
    mmmmmmmm

  15. #55
    Senior Member PrimalFear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2015
    Weight
    200
    Height
    5 10
    Posts
    1,472
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3656680
    Just wow. Srs why the fuck do I even post here lmao.

  16. #56
    Senior Member junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 25 2015
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    858200
    Sticky this bitch @Nine

  17. #57
    Senior Member Safado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Location
    Your sister's pussy
    Posts
    7,835
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by Clive View Post
    Updated

    REP: @poweramp

    Added:
    @Paxman85 submitted by @Clive @SrsBro submitted by @poweramp
    Addition by @noarms on @paranoidbrah 's cliffs



    REP CREW (if you'd like to be excluded, just comment and i'll remove you)
    @not thebeastenman @Paxman85 @brightbrah @DLTBB @TheBigBadWolf @ThePolygamist @SPF @TheRuskie @zeebrah @guest @4everrbulking @RECARO @AzzRaze @invalid @Safado @Batman @Bilbo Baggins @Clive @Bulletz @NestbrahOnTren @SlcikRick
    On spread
    Trump 2020 crew

  18. #58
    Retired TheBigBadWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 28 2015
    Posts
    3,524
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoidbrah View Post
    You men keep me going
    lmao as much as your a chill guy srs how the fuck could you of thought your avi was good

    inb4 you are londonbrah
    Quote Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post
    Zyzz walks in a bar and bartender says "Oi mate, are you that Zeez from the Misc, that sick cunt with the trolling videos?"
    Zyzz smiles "Yep that's me bro, you mirin?"
    Bartender nods and says "Yeah what are you taking mate, Dianabol, right?"
    Zyzz says "Nope, Trenbolona fella."
    "But what if I take double dose of Dianabol, I'll look like you right, Zeez?"
    Zyzz"Sure bro, we're all gonna make it"
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKid View Post
    Brick lesnar is a fraud I'd pop his head open like a pez dispenser

  19. #59
    Senior Member paranoidbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    8,473
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf View Post
    lmao as much as your a chill guy srs how the fuck could you of thought your avi was good

    inb4 you are londonbrah
    I'm not that faggot, and I like this pic might use it for tinder if I ever need to get on.
    Nothng I say on here should in anyway be taken serious.

    It's all in good fun

  20. #60
    Legal supplement expert SlcikRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 03 2014
    Location
    30 Beer Road
    Posts
    7,469
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Yeah I'll rep anyone that helps.
    Keeping it real.
    Explosion Crew

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions